Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.

Is there any significance to the report that Holt would allegedly leave his helmet on when not on his motorcycle? Well, here are two possibilities to explain that. One is totally innocent and the other would feed the 'obsessed stalker' theory.

1. He wore the helmet because his hands were full.
Most of the time I just carry it with me. If my hands are full, I leave it on my head until I can put something down. Leaving a helmet on the bike to be stolen just isn't an option as I would have to wait for a friend to come get me to get another helmet.(helmet law in this state)

http://www.kawiforums.com/gear-section/96723-where-do-you-keep-your-helmet.html

2. He wore the helmet because he was secretly recording video on a 'key chain' spy camera attached inside the helmet.
808 Keychain Helmet Cam with External Microphone - YouTube

Eagle Eye DVR - Camera Inside helmet - YouTube

Police use hidden helmet cameras in some places:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/061203helmetcameras.html

Note: Although one could theoretically also record video while holding the helmet in one's hands, it would work best for surreptitious recording if worn on the head. This is because the camera is naturally aimed wherever the helmet-wearer is looking.

All just theory and speculation. JMO

JH's phone call to Starbucks that morning is puzzling. I wonder if anyone answered the phone and if that person was interviewed. I think the phone call goes a long way to connect JH to what he had "planned" to do with WH that day. Why would someone call Starbucks at 6 in the morning? Did he call to make sure she was working that morning so he wasn't waiting outside for her if she wasn't scheduled to go to work? (HI is Whitney there? No she doesn't come in until 7)

I don't know if it was ever revealed where JH's father lived but if I remember correctly both JH and his father worked at the same vending company. I would think the more likely scenario for someone who works with their father and their mode of transportation is broken (if it was) is to call their father first and see if they could get a ride. I bet there's no record of JH calling his father that morning.

JMO

JH's father's home, same as JH's childhood home, is off of SE 97th Street, near I-205. Canteen is off of North Lagoon Street in Portland, NW from the 97th St. home. In order for his father to go to Gresham to pick up his son, it would probably have added another hour to his father's commute. His father would have had to drive SE, in the opposite direction of his work place, in order to pick up JH. JH's apartment complex is on the other side of Gresham. Even if his father drove 20 minutes East on I-84, to the Wood Village exit, it would still take a person at least 15 minutes to get across town.

JH had lived in the apartment complex for only 2 months, and he was very antisocial with the neighbors. Who else would a person call if they didn't have anyone to get a ride from? They would probably have called a person, who had done them a favor in the past, or someone who was kindhearted like WH.
The Max Light Rail, would be his best bet to make it to Canteen, without a vehicle; Max runs straight from Gresham to The Lloyd Shopping Center, and a person could probably just jump onto a bus to Lagoon Street.

JH's phone call to Starbucks that morning is puzzling. I wonder if anyone answered the phone and if that person was interviewed. I think the phone call goes a long way to connect JH to what he had "planned" to do with WH that day. Why would someone call Starbucks at 6 in the morning?

Did he call to make sure she was working that morning so he wasn't waiting outside for her if she wasn't scheduled to go to work?
(HI is Whitney there? No she doesn't come in until 7)

<snipped>

JMO
RSBM, EBM>> Yes, mighty puzzling, and we have not heard a peep about whether that call was answered by a Starbucks employee, nor what if anything was said. Silence on this topic.

It only took a couple of minutes to drive to Starbucks, yet Whitney left for her 7am shift around 6:45, like any responsible and prompt employee would. ICBW, but IMO it's likely Holt already knew very well exactly what time Whitney was due at work, and exactly what time she normally left the apartment. In some ways this was a very sloppy crime, but OTOH, Holt calling to ask what time Whitney comes in would be a red flag and a really dumb move, assuming he wanted to get away with the crime he was about to attempt.

So, what can we possibly make of that mysterious 6:08am call to Starbucks from Clint's old phone Holt had stolen from the dresser drawer? It's baffling IMO. Here is one very wild possibility:

Hi, this is <ahem> Whitney's husband, calling on <ahem> the old cell phone I normally keep in the dresser drawer... yeah. Um, anyway, she wanted me to give you a heads-up to let you know she overslept this morning -- Uh, she only just woke up this minute -- and as it turns out, she isn't feeling too well. She's in the shower right now, trying to get it together. She will probably be pretty late for work today. She's sorry about that, and will let you know when she's finally on her way in.

Fast forward to a whole hour and 15 minutes after Whitney's scheduled start time, and we have:

"(At) about 8:15 her boss called me and said, 'Hey, I was just curious, did Whitney decide to be sick or not feeling well? Have you seen her or talked to her?'"
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Husband-beside-himself-after-wife-disappears-174522021.html

Wouldn't the boss have called sooner if Whitney had simply not shown up for her shift at 7:00, with no word at all?

:waitasec: Sooo curious about that early call to Starbucks.

Per Kodi's post, here is a draft post I'd saved to my email back when the "gang murder" theory was being proffered.

:seeya:

--

How many times have we seen the classic case of a child (usually a female) targeted, abducted, sexually assaulted, and murdered by a neighbor (usually a male)?

Just a partial list:

Maddie Clifton
Jessica Lunsford
Megan Kanka
Somer Thompson
Jonathan Foster
Sandra Cantu
Breann Rodriguez
Aliahna Lemmon
Maria Ridulph (cold case solved)
Jersey Bridgeman (current Ark. case)

All went missing. All were found.
All had been abducted and killed by a neighbor.

Difference: Abducted children don't usually drive cars. The perp often uses his(/her) own vehicle to evade notice/capture, and to transport or dispose of the victim. However, in this case the perp (Holt) was without transportation, so the carjacking bit became a crucial element of the abduction of Whitney. After murdering her, he had to get rid of not only the body, but also the vehicle.

It has been pointed out here that Whitney was physically small/petite in size. A baby face; cute, fun-loving, a little ball of fire, innocent, sweet. She was IOW endearingly child-like in appearance and manner, helpful but also obedient and a little vulnerable. I mean, a kind-hearted neighbor stepped in to 'rescue' Whitney by parking her car for her the day before she disappeared. She had trouble parking her own vehicle.

Shortly after they met, Clint rescued her by taking her to fill a gas can when she stranded herself by running out of gas in her car.
http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/122908-whitneys-voice-still-speaks-to-family-

IMO the "disturbed neighbor-obsessively-targeting-convenient-vulnerable-victim" type of crime could be argued to fit this case far better than a gang-related crime, particularly taking into account Holt appears to have been heavily engaged in child *advertiser censored*.
JMO

<respectfully snipped for space>

BBM

I agree, Desi. I never felt the gang scenario was likely, but that any and all possibilities should at least be considered. I'm guessing it's probably very low on the likelihood of probabilities. Great post! *smiles*

So.

Is there any significance to the report that Holt would allegedly leave his helmet on when not on his motorcycle? Well, here are two possibilities to explain that. One is totally innocent and the other would feed the 'obsessed stalker' theory.

1. He wore the helmet because his hands were full.

Most of the time I just carry it with me. If my hands are full, I leave it on my head until I can put something down. Leaving a helmet on the bike to be stolen just isn't an option as I would have to wait for a friend to come get me to get another helmet.(helmet law in this state)

2. He wore the helmet because he was secretly recording video on a 'key chain' spy camera attached inside the helmet.

Note: Although one could theoretically also record video while holding the helmet in one's hands, it would work best for surreptitious recording if worn on the head. This is because the camera is naturally be aimed wherever the helmet-wearer is looking.​

All just theory and speculation. JMO

<respectfully snipped, again for space>

Again great work here. I'm beginning to think I'd starve if I were a paid detective. *chuckles* I hadn't given it a second thought to there being a valid reason for JH to keep his helmet on, but clearly, having one's hands full certainly is valid. :blushing:

JH's phone call to Starbucks that morning is puzzling. I wonder if anyone answered the phone and if that person was interviewed. I think the phone call goes a long way to connect JH to what he had "planned" to do with WH that day. Why would someone call Starbucks at 6 in the morning? Did he call to make sure she was working that morning so he wasn't waiting outside for her if she wasn't scheduled to go to work? (HI is Whitney there? No she doesn't come in until 7)

JMO

<respectfully snipped>

I do feel this was planned, but struggle with how much of it was and for how long. I would guess that LE has kept the details mum on this particular call for a reason and that they will only be divulged at trial. I would also venture to guess if it was volunteered what time she was scheduled to come in, some policies may be changing or enforced (if a policy already exists) about giving this type of information out. It's sad to think the world has come to this, but clearly, for safety, it needs to be considered. JMO.

RSBM, EBM>> Yes, mighty puzzling, and we have not heard a peep about whether that call was answered by a Starbucks employee, nor what if anything was said. Silence on this topic.

It only took a couple of minutes to drive to Starbucks, yet Whitney left for her 7am shift around 6:45, like any responsible and prompt employee would. ICBW, but IMO it's likely Holt already knew very well exactly what time Whitney was due at work, and exactly what time she normally left the apartment. In some ways this was a very sloppy crime, but OTOH, Holt calling to ask what time Whitney comes in would be a red flag and a really dumb move, assuming he wanted to get away with the crime he was about to attempt.

So, what can we possibly make of that mysterious 6:08am call to Starbucks from Clint's old phone Holt had stolen from the dresser drawer? It's baffling IMO. Here is one very wild possibility:

Hi, this is <ahem> Whitney's husband, calling on <ahem> the old cell phone I normally keep in the dresser drawer... yeah. Um, anyway, she wanted me to give you a heads-up to let you know she overslept this morning -- Uh, she only just woke up this minute -- and as it turns out, she isn't feeling too well. She's in the shower right now, trying to get it together. She will probably be pretty late for work today. She's sorry about that, and will let you know when she's finally on her way in.

Fast forward to a whole hour and 15 minutes after Whitney's scheduled start time, and we have:

Wouldn't the boss have called sooner if Whitney had simply not shown up for her shift at 7:00, with no word at all?

:waitasec: Sooo curious about that early call to Starbucks.

<respectfully snipped>

BBM

I think that very well could be a possibility and maybe not even such a wild one in some aspects. :waitasec: This would support some premeditation and possibly some of the obsession theory. *looks for an emoticon with a tug of rope*

I am about 50/50 on the possibility of an obsession with WH. I wondered, too, about the data usage on his phone.

Maybe he was looking at his wife's (or WH's) FB page and some interaction in one of the two set him off that morning.

Just thoughts I had this morning. . .

After WH went missing, one of the biggest sources of information, that everyone flocked to, was her Facebook page. Like a lot of people, WH had her FB page set to public, where everyone could read her wall and see her albums. Most of the time people leave their FB page set to public viewing by accident, because Facebook changes the default settings all of the time.

The last posting on WH's FB page was on the previous Saturday, saying that she wished CH didn't have to work on that day, and she wished he was with her at her cousin's wedding. There were no postings from AH to WH's wall, other than one on last May, where AH commented on a Strawberry Daiquiri photo posted by WH. It is unknown if JH even had a Facebook account. AH deleted her FB page on the Friday night JH was arrested. So from what I could see, there wasn't an interaction with JH or AH on her page in recent months.

This also got me thinking about AH's statement about JH borrowing AH's computer (from the 44 page doc). At first I thought he might have borrowed it to look at WH's Facebook page, but then I realized her wall was open and he didn't need to be FB friends with her to see it . Some pages you don't even need a FB account to look at the page and the contents.

After WH went missing, one of the biggest sources of information, that everyone flocked to, was her Facebook page. Like a lot of people, WH had her FB page set to public, where everyone could read her wall and see her albums. Most of the time people leave their FB page set to public viewing by accident, because Facebook changes the default settings all of the time.

The last posting on WH's FB page was on the previous Saturday, saying that she wished CH didn't have to work on that day, and she wished he was with her at her cousin's wedding. There were no postings from AH to WH's wall, other than one on last May, where AH commented on a Strawberry Daiquiri photo posted by WH. It is unknown if JH even had a Facebook account. AH deleted her FB page on the Friday night JH was arrested. So from what I could see, there wasn't an interaction with JH or AH on her page in recent months.

This also got me thinking about AH's statement about JH borrowing AH's computer (from the 44 page doc). At first I thought he might have borrowed it to look at WH's Facebook page, but then I realized her wall was open and he didn't need to be FB friends with her to see it . Some pages you don't even need a FB account to look at the page and the contents.

I didn't necessarily think there was interaction between the two. Just thinking that there might have been something (on the obsession side) on WH's FB or (on the anger retaliation side) something on AH's FB that set him off. You know my 50/50 split.

I am the worst about saying what I mean clearly without 6 paragraphs of typing in circles (still not clear).

Thanks for letting me know what was on their FB pages at that time, I had no idea and it appears what was there probably would not have been anything to set him off.

<snipped>

RSBM and BBM

:gthanks:

*checks my own FB settings to see if they've changed unbeknownst to me*

Did he always carry a gun?

JMO

The handgun JH purchased in June of 2012, from Keith's Sporting Goods Store, was a compact version of the Smith and Wesson 9mm; compact, meaning it is made smaller for easy carry. It was reported that JH had a holster, but I am not sure what kind that they retrieved from him. Body holster? Back holster?

You can definitely get better stopping power than a 9mm, but then you sacrifice by having a larger handgun. Some people carry a .22 handgun because of the small size. I have a feeling that the compact gun was bought for JH to carry on himself or in his backpack and maybe he used the second one for target practice. A .45 is a larger handgun, but has way more stopping power. You have to weigh the options between the size and its stopping power.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/958/ballisticsss3.jpg

As far as bullets go. If JH bought the 10 dollar cheap pack of S&B 9mm, they were most likely full metal jacket (FMJ). This ammo isn't ideal for self defense, because the bullet tends to go through the target, rather than expanding. The jacket hollow point has more stopping power, which makes it more ideal for self defense and LE. The jacket hollow point ammo has more stopping power, but the down side is, that it can be a bit more expensive if you decide to use it for target shooting.

Difference between a 9mm fmj and a hollow point on a melon:
http://youtu.be/v92Sj4XVKNw

If JH had bought the cheap packs of 9mm Full Metal Jacket, then they might have been originally intended for target practice. If someone is premeditating a murder, then wouldn't they do research on which bullets cause the most damage and have the best stopping power? Even in the 44 page document, LE catches JH on his lies, about how much he knew about guns. He couldn't even tell the difference between a revolver and an automatic in his robber story.

I didn't necessarily think there was interaction between the two. Just thinking that there might have been something (on the obsession side) on WH's FB or (on the anger retaliation side) something on AH's FB that set him off. You know my 50/50 split.

I am the worst about saying what I mean clearly without 6 paragraphs of typing in circles (still not clear).

Thanks for letting me know what was on their FB pages at that time, I had no idea and it appears what was there probably would not have been anything to set him off.

I think I have to go back and edit what I say a few times each post. My thoughts tend to overrun my fingers and it feels like I sometimes type in circles, too!:hypno: The good thing, is that it gets all of us thinking!

It will be interesting to see what the Data Usage and the 6:08 am call were for. JH did have time to kill, so maybe he did look at their Facebook pages. He definitely had some time to dwell on his feelings before WH went out to her car. He could have possibly even made himself more mad, the more he dwelled on things.

I find your post so relevant that I cannot bear to snip anything so I just bolded a few parts. I know what you mean about re reading the PDF and trying to "read" between the lines and find some sign of obsession and I cant find it. The only thing that might provide a clue may be that safe. It was included in the search warrant for a reason.

Thank you!

I wonder what JH said in his interview that made them decide they wanted that safe? Amber told them it was "unlocked" and contained her passport. This was her statement the day after LE executed the search warrant and took the safe while she was at work. The PDF also mentions her giving LE a "key" that sounds like it is the key to the safe. So does that mean the safe was locked when LE took it? Had it been locked for some duration and Amber just didnt realize it? But on the other hand, if JH had something incriminating in the safe, why would he not hide the key from Amber?

The one thing about Sentry safes, is that they are not really safes. They might be good at keeping your documents safe for 30 minutes in a fire, but they are easy targets for thieves. We tend to put all of our valuables in one convenient location, in a portable firesafe. For thieves that means a box that they can just carry out in minutes. The homeowner has already saved the thieves all the trouble of having to sort and gather the most important documents in your home. They can pick up all of your documents in one tidy little container and it saves them time. With larger safes that can be bolted to the wall or floor, most of the time called security containers, it usually takes the thieves some more time to pry them open and take out the contents.

If JH had thumb drives or hard drives in the Sentry safe, then he would have needed at least the Media safe, to properly protect them. Media safes keep a lower temperature and humidity inside, so the media can survive a fire at a lower temperature and the moisture content stays low. Media safes also keep the moisture content low during regular storage. Non-media Sentry safes can ruin electronics stored inside, because the high moisture level can mess up the hard drive. It will be interesting to see what they had in the fire safe.

My final thought is, that LE seized the safe because it did contain their passports, and it might have been the best way to keep anybody from fleeing the country during an investigation. The airport is 20 minutes away.
The seizure of their passports might have been precautionary.

Please note: pure speculation follows . . .

Suppose JH and AH argued on Mon evening, as has been speculated here, and the topic of motorcycle/car use was included such as AH was pissy about JH wanting to use AH&#8217;s car again and the inconvenience to her and to whoever drove her to work on Mon. Ultimately AH said no, you can&#8217;t use my car - JH heard NO. With JH&#8217;s motorcycle not working or working sporadically, it was clear JH needed to come up with an alternative to get to work on Tues. JH decided, if he couldn&#8217;t get his motorcycle started, he would ask WH for a ride because he, for whatever reason, knew AH worked early at Starbucks. JH thought WH was still expected at work at 6am as was JH so he planned to ask her for a ride to the public transportation system as it was probably on her way.

Next morning, that fateful Tuesday, JH tried and tried but his motorcycle frustratingly wouldn&#8217;t start. JH left his motorcycle parked in the unusual spot where it was later seen by AH.

5:30 &#8211; 5:45am, JH was out waiting for WH to emerge from her apartment to drive to work. Waiting, waiting, waiting, JH was now frustrated about the motorcycle not starting, ruminating over the argument with AH of the previous evening and still angry about it and still angry at AH for not letting him use her car. 6:00am rolls around and still no WH &#8211; he very agitatedly began to think: what&#8217;s going on; what&#8217;s taking her so long; is she taking the day off; where is she. JH decided to call Starbucks, which he did at 6:08am, to see if she was already there and when they responded no - JH heard NO, the person at Starbucks may have added that she was expected at 7:00am.

Now still angry from the fight with AH, JH became angry with WH because he began to think she was causing him to be really late for his still new job.

When WH finally emerged from her apartment around 6:45am, JH was fit to be tied but tried to project a cool outer demeanor. WH agreed to drive him to public transportation as it was on her way and they both jumped into her car and were off. While in the car, perhaps JH asked WH if he could borrow her car for the day because he was now really late for work and he had only been employed there for one week and he was worried about being fired. To this she politely said no - JH heardNO. JH was no longer able to contain his swallowed frustration/anger and pulled out his gun to control her.

Now &#8230; whether or not WH was an intended target for the day, who knows. What does concern me is that he was carrying a loaded gun/s in his backpack. Did he have plans for some destruction elsewhere?

QUESTER--- Good thoughts. Maybe Holt brought the loaded gun because he had a short shift, getting off early afternoon.

And a co worker liked to shoot together sometimes, so instead of going home after work, Holt planned to go to Larch Mtn with his buddy to pop off some caps.

LE witnessed Holt stashing his gun(s), ammo while on break at Canteen Vending, so it's strange to me it seemed Holt always had the guns with him

But carrying a weapon into a workplace is seriously illegal -I'd imagine a felony- and not to mention risky to keep from getting noticed and fired after a week or two on the job. Plus, not to mention the embarrasment to his dad, who I would suspect, recommended his son for the job.

I look at Holt as a guy with not much going for him. His marriage, by all reports, sounded like the ship was sailing. Holt seemed to like the mobile kinds of jobs, even if they were dead end in fast food or service related. I'm wondering why did'nt he apply for fast food management? Heck, Subway, Wendy's, etc managers can make a decent salary, bonuses, insurance, etc. Even if a temporary career? But, to me, Holt was lazy and unfocused.

As they say idleness is the devil's workshop.

And his wife maybe saw him as lazy, he was working part time as a 24 year old with alot higher ceiling in life. Maybe his wife wanted to start a family, but saw no motivation at all from her husband to make something good happen for a better career, and this could've been a real deal-breaker in their marriage. And a constant source of anger,resentment from AH.

I wonder if his lack of interest in church services, being an irregular member was because he had "loose associations" or belief system, did'nt really buy into the church or got tired of seeing people there his wife knew and all the scuttlebutt, arguments she told her church friends about?

Just one note I thought about, that sort of delves into Holt's personality and anyone feel free to express your thoughts

Holt had gun(s), ammo during WH's abduction/murder

LE witnessed Holt stashing, hiding his guns, ammo while on break at work

Did this guy always have guns,ammo on him?

Who carrys a gun everywhere they go? Even inside the workplace?

Though we don't really know more about this part of his personality. But to me this shows me a pretty serious criminal or someone fearless, bold enough to go anywhere with his guns.

It reminds me of the kids in tough communities who bring guns to high school.

One thing that I forgot to mention, about my trip to Thomas Road and South Roslyn Lake, is about the farm dogs. As you turn left off of Lusted Road onto Thomas Road, there is an open field on your right (South side). The field goes East, up to the grove of trees. When I was driving down the road, these two yellow farm dogs (probably Labs) were running in that field barking at my car. I wonder if the dogs started barking and running around, if they heard gunshots that morning, and if that commotion might have made JH take off and head to Larch Mtn?

Here is a photo showing the far East end of the field, on the right side, where the dogs were running:

DSC00394.jpg

Here is a better shot of the field where the dogs were, with the Lavender Orbs (the tree grove is exactly South of the Roslyn Lake Turnout):

DSC00393.jpg

Looking down (West) from the turnout, the field with the farm dogs is on the left. This is the view from the West end of the turnout:

DSC00411.jpg

Here is the link to the 40 photos from the Roslyn December trip if you haven't seen them yet, or if you wanted to download them in a higher resolution (click album link, then click on a photo to make it bigger, then go to the Options menu above it and choose download) All 40 photos were taken in the late morning before noon, for a time reference:
http://s1294.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sasquatch60/library/Roslyn%20December

So many great posts lately. Thanks for all the great thoughts and efforts.

The more I read about all the documented dumb things JH did, I am beginning to suspect the simple truth of this is that JH is just not the brightest bulb in the box.

And I am going to go to bed tonight thinking those lovely lavender orbs in Sasquatch's photo were from Whitney. Bless.

Just some general thoughts after reading back a few pages.

I've never felt like JH was obsessed with WH. I think she was an easy convenient target that morning.

I think JH may have caught LE's eye if the Judd's were on their way back to the search base when they picked him up. LE may have innocently talked to him when he arrived back with Judd's at the command center. Once he launched into his ridiculous mugging story, they became suspicious.

Hi iamnotagolem :seeya: glad to see new posters jumping in on this thread! :twocents:

I agree with you that the Judds were key to starting the ball rolling with bringing JH and LE together.

They didnt give up when they initially asked him to get in the car and he refused. Instead Evan Judd got out and walked with him while Amanda Judd drove the car beside them (or maybe parked and let the car idle) then they finally persuaded him to get in the car. When they got him home they had to "get him" to tell his wife his "story". Amanda Judd said she even had to bump him on the shoulder to get him to start talking to his wife about the supposed robbery! And yes, that is all what lead to the robbery getting reported to LE and that first interview with JH.

I dont know if you have seen it but there is a copy of that interview here:

http://media.oregonlive.com/gresham_impact/other/holt1.pdf

This link was posted waaay back on this thread so I thought I would re post for anyone who hasnt seen it of who doest want to go back and look for it (that would be me) :blushing:

Thinking....

IF JH had an obsession with WH, then why wouldn't he just convey that to LE during his confession? I mean, he volunteered that he killed her, that he sexually assaulted her, that he had child *advertiser censored*, etc. Why wouldn't he just explain that he was "in love" with her? He spilled his guts on everything else. Why wouldn't he share his "justification" for abducting her if he was "obsessed"? Why keep that part a secret?

Then again, we only know what LE has chosen to share with the general public. But it seems to me, if LE knew of an outright motivation such as obsession, they would have shared it. Also, as someone else posted, if there was an obsession, wouldn't other people close to WH have noticed this, especially CH? Wouldn't his wife have sniffed out his unusual preoccupation with WH?

Also, I wonder about JH's attendance record at the JW Hall. He was there the Sunday before, wasn't he? And he had done service within the past few months? What does it take to qualify as an "irregular" attender? I guess that's a rhetorical question since we're not allowed to discuss the JW aspect of his life, but I do wonder if the label was justified.

Thinking....

IF JH had an obsession with WH, then why wouldn't he just convey that to LE during his confession? I mean, he volunteered that he killed her, that he sexually assaulted her, that he had child *advertiser censored*, etc. Why wouldn't he just explain that he was "in love" with her? He spilled his guts on everything else. Why wouldn't he share his "justification" for abducting her if he was "obsessed"? Why keep that part a secret?

Then again, we only know what LE has chosen to share with the general public. But it seems to me, if LE knew of an outright motivation such as obsession, they would have shared it. Also, as someone else posted, if there was an obsession, wouldn't other people close to WH have noticed this, especially CH? Wouldn't his wife have sniffed out his unusual preoccupation with WH?

Also, I wonder about JH's attendance record at the JW Hall. He was there the Sunday before, wasn't he? And he had done service within the past few months? What does it take to qualify as an "irregular" attender? I guess that's a rhetorical question since we're not allowed to discuss the JW aspect of his life, but I do wonder if the label was justified.

Great post, Boodles and that's a very good question. I would think if JH had admitted to an obsession specifically to her, that he would've confessed to that as he did to the many number of other things. I don't see any reason why LE would not reveal this kind of information if there was a confession to an obsession to her specifically.

As the discussion of late has focused more on a possible obsession, my thoughts are leaning more towards the child *advertiser censored* and WH, unfortunately, simply fitting that profile with her body type, innocent looks, sweet disposition and just how that would appeal to him.

So I guess what I'm trying to say, is at this point, I'm feeling more like it was his obsession with the child *advertiser censored* and not WH specifially; she just fit the profile of his obsession. *tilts my head* If that makes any sense...

Of course, JMO.

And I am going to go to bed tonight thinking those lovely lavender orbs in Sasquatch's photo were from Whitney. Bless.

I feel the same way! I was surprised after I uploaded my photos to see them. They reminded me of a few visuals of WH, that I had seen in the past month.

The first thing that came to mind, was when someone posted on the WH Memorial FB page, a photo of Lavender colored trees. WH's mother responded that WH loved those colors.

picture.php

The second thing that caught my eye was a photo of the WH Memorial brochure:

picture.php

Some people interpret the Lavender Orbs as "Message from God" or Angelic Energy. I won't make an interpretation for anyone, I am just happy to see them appear in my photos:

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Spirit_Orb_Size_and_Color

DSC00393.jpg

From the photos that I have seen, JH was married in a KH. I am not sure what is required to be able to do that. The 44 Page Doc stated that JH said he was at JW church the previous Sunday and that he went in different cars for service. Now if he was in the back seat of WH's SUV for service, I am sure CH would have brought this up during the interview. Because CH did not mention it to LE, I have a feeling that JH lied about some of the service stories, especially doing service in WH's Explorer, with the Heichels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganemma