Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 7.6.2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masipa believe he was remorseful. I despair at SA justice!

the notion accused showed no remorse as did not come clean before the court - she disagrees with this
she says accused apologised / had tried to meet parents of deceased to ask for forgiveness/ was unsuccessful trying to meeet and apologise to Steenkamps
she's siding with Oscar on this

She disagrees with Nel that OP showed no remorse. Using his efforts to contact Reeva's parents as remorse. Definitely looking for mitigation here.

Oh good grief! The remorse thing. She disagrees that he's shown no remorse. She's totally fallen for all of his BS like she did in the first trial.

Judges should be far more perceptive than this and be able to tell lies

Because he kept trying to contact the Steenkamps, that apparently shows he was remorseful.

Not as if it's more likely his legal team told him to do that.

Another Judge Masipa sham IMO.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Mitigating outweigh aggravating...there are compelling circumstances to justify a deviation...

I'm watching ENCA....not having a legal bone in my body ..... I'm guessing this is not going well ???

Because he kept trying to contact the Steenkamps, that apparently shows he was remorseful.

Not as if it's more likely his legal team told him to do that.

Baffled that one can be an ex social worker and NOT be worldy wise.

Emphasising public misconception...paraphrasing...we are all wrong..she is more perceptive...

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman now1 minute ago

#OscarPistorius Masipa: the mitigating factors outweigh the aggravating factors - factors exists to deviate from prescribed sentence. BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper