Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they hold vigils at the house usually?

I thought they held them at other locations.

I can't help but hope the family is at last ready to say prayers for Caylee's little soul tonight.

the last few I have seen have been at the house

I have to wonder.. I mean, I suppose their house is as good a place as any to hold a vigil, but after what happened the other night- seeing as how many crazy people there are in this world- I don't know if I'd invite people over. I hope nobody with picket signs comes out.

Poor little Caylee. I wish your life wouldve been different. You didnt even make it to your 3rd birthday:cry:
RIP

Why don't they do it in the backyard instead on "on stage" in front of their house?

The article said the body farm was in Tennessee. now stop arguing before I have to separate you two!

I can't understand why they don't arrest Casey. I think they have plenty of evidence altho I guess they don't have to be in any hurry. They have til November to work on their case.

But you have a little girl that goes missing with her mother.

Her mother never lets anyone including law enforcement know she is missing

When grandma finds out she tells police but daughter gives a huge passel of lies about the case and send LE on a wild goose chase.

Casey pretty much thumbs her nose at the police even tho they tell her she is lying. She is like 'so what' I am not telling you anything else but this lying story.

Casey abandons car for no reason in a parking lot

car reeks to high heaven

dead body in the car

dead caylee dna in the car

casey shows no remorse whatsoever

she is out dancing and partying immediately

to this day she has never told the truth nor shown any grief

To this day she has never given LE any truth nor has she tried to help find Caylee

What kind of defense that makes sense does casey have to any of that??

My condolences to the Anthony family too.

I had to take a double take at the word Osco, as we have an Osco pharmacy in the Chicagoland area.....

I didn't doubt this would all be happening this weekend before the deadline tuesday. I pray that Casey shares the information on where Caylee's body lies, but I don't believe she will.

I hope she enjoyed her last night partying at Fusion... she'll be behind bars until she is ready to decide on blue or purple hair dye to cover her gray if not longer.

I hope this is just the first of many results that return which can build a strong case for the prosecution. I accepted weeks ago she's really gone, but it still is sad to read it.

And I did a double take, too, Cubby, thinking Osco drug?? OSCO looks so different. Weird.

I'm cautiously taking in all this new info about the DNA,.. but if i'm taking verbatim what the article "Investigator: Decomposing Body That Of Caylee Anthony" says...

"Evidence from a Central Florida body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition."

"A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's."

Transfer?

What do you mean by "transfer"? Thanks.

It's TENNESSEE. the website made a mistake. I think it was the U of Tenn.

Air samples from her car were sent to the University of Tenn. Body Farm

I just do not understand how JB can defend Casey. He either truly believes her, or he is in this for the notoriety. DNA is so undisputable, I just can't wrap my mind around the way he has played it off as nothing (in the past). I would make a horrible defense attorney.

I just do not understand how JB can defend Casey. He either truly believes her, or he is in this for the notoriety. DNA is so undisputable, I just can't wrap my mind around the way he has played it off as nothing (in the past). I would make a horrible defense attorney.
We have the right to be defended in court and he will do so to the best of his ability. That is the way it is. If for no other reason,if she should be convicted , she can appeal on the grounds of a lousy defense, so he best give it everything he has got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip