Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you have been to dnasolves.com to look at cases we are funding or cases that have recently been announced by law enforcement as solved. We are working on a new layout — a sort of newsfeed that gives you updates chronologically on all cases.

We would be grateful if some of you would take a look and provide feedback. If enough people like it, we might also turn this into a weekly email newsletter to keep people updated on the latest things we are up to.

Take a look: www.dnasolves.com/articles/feed

I really like the straightforward scrollable newsfeed layout. A line or two of white space between entries would make it look crisper, and easier for those of us with vision problems to focus on or to pick out one particular case. Thank you!

I really like the straightforward scrollable newsfeed layout. A line or two of white space between entries would make it look crisper, and easier for those of us with vision problems to focus on or to pick out one particular case. Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for the feedback.
I love it too - the visuals (photos or images) are very helpful! Is it searchable though? For those of us looking for a specific case, would be very helpful.

Bag murders - Wikipedia
Discovered this serial killer today. From the 1970s, in New York City. 6 unidentified male decedents. No NamUs profiles! Could you reach out to find out if there's anything preserved on them? Even a case file for NamUs would be a good step. Tons of forgotten Does out there. Scary that they can be overlooked, with all this new stuff around to crack cold cases. Update: Apparently some journalist inquired about this in 2018 and was told it would be difficult to find case files on this one, it could take months with no guarantee of success.

Bag murders - Wikipedia
Discovered this serial killer today. From the 1970s, in New York City. 6 unidentified male decedents. No NamUs profiles! Could you reach out to find out if there's anything preserved on them? Even a case file for NamUs would be a good step. Tons of forgotten Does out there. Scary that they can be overlooked, with all this new stuff around to crack cold cases. Update: Apparently some journalist inquired about this in 2018 and was told it would be difficult to find case files on this one, it could take months with no guarantee of success.
Thanks for sharing this. We will take a look.

Happy Friday, everyone! A new case solve has been announced: Stafford John Doe (1990) is Now Identified.

We are working to get an actual photo. One is not available yet.
Oh wow, interesting to see a case from my home state! I know most of their UID Cases are routed through the FBI and Quantico, so suggesting a genealogy company to them can be quite hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper