Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@othram I noticed you took on a baby John Doe case from 1980 recently, and was wondering about another one out of San Bruno from 1981. Very little information, but they do have a page here, as well as Namus and DoeNetwork pages too:
San Mateo County John Doe (1981)
We will take a look. We are happy to take on any and all cases, if law enforcement is on board.

@othram Hello! For my part, I would like to suggest the following cases:

"Lorraine Stahl"

1313UFCT

"New Haven County Jane Doe (1975)"

93UFCT

"San Clemente Jane Doe (2018)"

1560UFCA

"Raleigh County John Doe (1972)"

3121UMWV

"Bobby Copeland"

662UMFL

"Washington County John Doe (December 1998)"

692UMUT

From Chile I want to tell you that I have great confidence in your work to solve cases.

"Lorraine Stahl"

1313UFCT

93UFCT

1560UFCA

3121UMWV

"Bobby Copeland"

662UMFL

692UMUT

From Chile I want to tell you that I have great confidence in your work to solve cases.
Thanks, we appreciate the support. Thanks also for sending links. We will take a look.

"Lorraine Stahl"

1313UFCT

93UFCT

1560UFCA

3121UMWV

"Bobby Copeland"

662UMFL

692UMUT

@othram These 6 cases that I just suggested all have DNA Available.

Here are other interesting cases:

"Prince George's County Jane Doe (1972)" She was murdered by serial killer Samuel Little.
385UFMD

MD - MD - Laurel, WhtFem UP2334, 17-25, in woods near Rte 197, Dec'72

"Woman in the Trunk" woman found dead in a trunk.
661UFFL

FL - FL - St Petersburg, WhtFem 661UFFL, 25-35, in steamer trunk, Oct'69

"Sandra Nelson" woman who committed suicide in a Colorado Motel.
1234UFCO

CO - CO - Fort Collins, BlkFem UP9890, 55-70, suicide in motel room, Jul'11

"Ginger" girl found dead in Altamonte Springs, Seminole County, Florida,
a witness said the girl was allegedly from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
67UFFL

FL - FL - Altamonte Springs, WhtFem 67UFFL, 15-23, 'Ginger', may be from MI, Aug'73

"Essex County John Doe (1992)" was a preteen or teenage boy whose skeletal remains were found in 1992 in Massachusetts.
1070UMMA

MA - MA - Newburyport, WhtMale 11-14, UP11797, Severely Impacted Molar, Nov'92

"Sonoma County Jane Doe (1979)" was a woman found in a ravine in 1979. The location was a dumping ground for the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker murders, in which she remains the only unidentified victim.
1525UFCA

CA - CA - Sonoma Co., WhtFem, ~19, red hair, contact lenses, hog-tied, Jul'79

Last edited:
Here are other interesting cases:

"Prince George's County Jane Doe (1972)" She was murdered by serial killer Samuel Little.
385UFMD

MD - MD - Laurel, WhtFem UP2334, 17-25, in woods near Rte 197, Dec'72

"Woman in the Trunk" woman found dead in a trunk.
661UFFL

FL - FL - St Petersburg, WhtFem 661UFFL, 25-35, in steamer trunk, Oct'69

"Sandra Nelson" woman who committed suicide in a Colorado Motel.
1234UFCO

CO - CO - Fort Collins, BlkFem UP9890, 55-70, suicide in motel room, Jul'11

"Ginger" girl found dead in Altamonte Springs, Seminole County, Florida,
a witness said the girl was allegedly from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
67UFFL

FL - FL - Altamonte Springs, WhtFem 67UFFL, 15-23, 'Ginger', may be from MI, Aug'73

"Essex County John Doe (1992)" was a preteen or teenage boy whose skeletal remains were found in 1992 in Massachusetts.
1070UMMA

MA - MA - Newburyport, WhtMale 11-14, UP11797, Severely Impacted Molar, Nov'92

"Sonoma County Jane Doe (1979)" was a woman found in a ravine in 1979. The location was a dumping ground for the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker murders, in which she remains the only unidentified victim.
1525UFCA

CA - CA - Sonoma Co., WhtFem, ~19, red hair, contact lenses, hog-tied, Jul'79
Wow, thanks for sharing all these!

We need some BETA testers!! You might remember the "Latest Update" newsfeed that we built on DNASolves. We now have a way for you to email subscribe to updates. Here is how to try it out: (1) Go to https://dnasolves.com/articles/feed (2) Enter your email and click subscribe (3) You will get an email verification request and once you verify, you will immediately get an email update of what is newest at DNASolves.

We would be super grateful for any feedback, good and bad, on this new email feature. Of course, we will always post updates here, but we are experimenting with ways to keep folks posted by email as well!

We need some BETA testers!! You might remember the "Latest Update" newsfeed that we built on DNASolves. We now have a way for you to email subscribe to updates. Here is how to try it out: (1) Go to https://dnasolves.com/articles/feed (2) Enter your email and click subscribe (3) You will get an email verification request and once you verify, you will immediately get an email update of what is newest at DNASolves.

We would be super grateful for any feedback, good and bad, on this new email feature. Of course, we will always post updates here, but we are experimenting with ways to keep folks posted by email as well!

Done! Thank you so much. Looking forward to receiving updates. Keep up the good work.

I have signed up, as well. Process was simple. Thank you for all that you do!

Any feedback on our email updates is greatly appreciated!!

Perhaps now they will ask you to look at Eklutna annie
I'm so glad to hear that they're looking in to Eklutna Annie. For some reason she has always haunted me. I lived in Anchorage when the Butcher Baker was active, and I think he may have killed a classmate of mine. Anyway, I've always thought that it was so very sad that nobody knew who Eklutna Annie was/is. I'm so hoping that they identify her.

I see you’ve picked up another case from my home state, and I gotta say, if you can, try reaching out to Richmond or Henrico County Detectives. I briefly worked with them last year at a vaccine clinic and had talked to a few of the higher ups there about cases that they might have and using forensic genealogy. Chesterfield County had already worked with Parabon by then to help identify Christy Floyd

I see you’ve picked up another case from my home state, and I gotta say, if you can, try reaching out to Richmond or Henrico County Detectives. I briefly worked with them last year at a vaccine clinic and had talked to a few of the higher ups there about cases that they might have and using forensic genealogy. Chesterfield County had already worked with Parabon by then to help identify Christy Floyd
Will do!

I'm so glad to hear that they're looking in to Eklutna Annie. For some reason she has always haunted me. I lived in Anchorage when the Butcher Baker was active, and I think he may have killed a classmate of mine. Anyway, I've always thought that it was so very sad that nobody knew who Eklutna Annie was/is. I'm so hoping that they identify her.
Welcome to Ws @TraciSchuller!
Ws thread..
AK - AK - Anchorage, 'Eklutna Annie' WhtFem 311UFAK, 16-23, unique jewelry, Jul'80 | Page 9 (websleuths.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan