Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New case solve announcement: We are grateful to been able to assist the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office in identifying the 1995 murderer of 61-year old Patricia Barnes. Another solve in Washington State.

After 26 years, Patricia Barnes' Killer is Identified
It’s disheartening when we learn that these murderers already died and cannot be tried for their brutal crimes. Was she the only one? Probably not. On the lighter side, nice work again! Your team is certainly a step above. As soon as I see Othram posting, it’s drop everything to read the good news, which case was accepted and moved to funding or which case has been resolved.

There are so many cases I would love to add to your long list of requests but two that stand out have countless hours of research and discussion for so many dedicated sleuthers. I don’t believe either has been picked up yet but will review to see if DNA is available and provide the links and information in the event you run out of things to do :D

Cannot wait for resolve on Christmas Tree Lady. Thank you for keeping us updated.

It’s disheartening when we learn that these murderers already died and cannot be tried for their brutal crimes. Was she the only one? Probably not. On the lighter side, nice work again! Your team is certainly a step above. As soon as I see Othram posting, it’s drop everything to read the good news, which case was accepted and moved to funding or which case has been resolved.

There are so many cases I would love to add to your long list of requests but two that stand out have countless hours of research and discussion for so many dedicated sleuthers. I don’t believe either has been picked up yet but will review to see if DNA is available and provide the links and information in the event you run out of things to do :D

Cannot wait for resolve on Christmas Tree Lady. Thank you for keeping us updated.
Thanks for the support. Its important to solve these crimes even if the killer is dead. As you note, often identifying a killer will lead to the solve of related cases. It also provides much needed answers to the family. It would be great, of course, if the family had a chance to face the killer in court. As we work more recent cases, this will become more common.

We are more than 25% funded for the Christmas Tree Lady! Working to fund and then build a profile for that case. We will keep you all posted.

Don’t know how I didn’t discover this thread sooner. I’ll definitely be following this!

By the way, concerning Patricia Barnes and her killer, do you know when they were born? I know that’s an odd question, but it’s important to me.

In case you missed it, "Little Miss Nobody" is now identified: After 62 years, "Little Miss Nobody" is Identified.
I am so happy to hear this little girl now has a positive ID. I had read her story before on Wikipedia and The Charley Project. Amazing that a genetic profile was built on remains over 60 years old and burned, at that. A job well done to your team. Posting the link to her story below for anyone that has not yet seen it.

Sharon Lee Gallegos – The Charley Project

Looking forward to the day you announce Lady in the Lake (Knoxville).

I am so happy to hear this little girl now has a positive ID. I had read her story before on Wikipedia and The Charley Project. Amazing that a genetic profile was built on remains over 60 years old and burned, at that. A job well done to your team. Posting the link to her story below for anyone that has not yet seen it.

Sharon Lee Gallegos – The Charley Project

Looking forward to the day you announce Lady in the Lake (Knoxville).
We are on it! Case by case we go after them all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper