Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned Zodiac here a few months ago. I'm not sure if you guys quietly help out on criminal cases, along with the phenomenal work identifying Does. If so, you might want to inquire with the Delphi, Indiana authorities. Othram would become legendary and beloved if it solved that double murder case from 2017. There are indications of some DNA but not enough to identify. They have collected samples from suspects including hair samples. So there is definitely some forensic material available.

I mention it here because Othram seems like easily the best hope to do a lot with a little.

I mentioned Zodiac here a few months ago. I'm not sure if you guys quietly help out on criminal cases, along with the phenomenal work identifying Does. If so, you might want to inquire with the Delphi, Indiana authorities. Othram would become legendary and beloved if it solved that double murder case from 2017. There are indications of some DNA but not enough to identify. They have collected samples from suspects including hair samples. So there is definitely some forensic material available.

I mention it here because Othram seems like easily the best hope to do a lot with a little.
We assist on criminal cases as well as Does. We will help if we can! Appreciate the support.

Some suggestions for you..great if you could possibly help!

MO St. Louis young female Assaulted/beheaded
2/1983 54UFMO

DE Bear pregnant female
3/1967 UP7097

LA Belle Chasse Male 16-17
Suicide/ hanged Feb 14,1975
Suicide note

AR El Dorado Female 18-21
Shot 81UFAR
July 1991

Thank you!!

Some suggestions for you..great if you could possibly help!

MO St. Louis young female Assaulted/beheaded
2/1983 54UFMO

DE Bear pregnant female
3/1967 UP7097

LA Belle Chasse Male 16-17
Suicide/ hanged Feb 14,1975
Suicide note

AR El Dorado Female 18-21
Shot 81UFAR
July 1991

Thank you!!

I was going to suggest LA Belle Chasse too @Sweetluv. If L.E could request the exact plot where the body is buried I think @othram would have a great chance at giving him back his name. X

It's just a way of showing Othram that we are supportive...and that these cases need a strong, caring, and competent lab like them.

Othram..feedback you requested on the link in regards to updates...I subscribed and found it user friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper