Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear! The recent successful sequencing of the Hudson County JD by the DDP and our identification of Jolaine Hemmy just gave me a boost of confidence in the possibility of him being identified.
Your* not our

Our team just launched an update to the DNASolves site and I would love if folks could take a look and leave feedback! We are working to build an open platform that combines crowdfunding, volunteered data, and cutting-edge genomics to solve more of these 'unsolvable' cases.

New site: DNASolves - Your DNA Could Help Solve a Crime

Our team just launched an update to the DNASolves site and I would love if folks could take a look and leave feedback! We are working to build an open platform that combines crowdfunding, volunteered data, and cutting-edge genomics to solve more of these 'unsolvable' cases.

Looks slick!

I like it! Signed up to donate monthly. I will upload three generations of DNA tomorrow. Every little bit helps :)

Curious, what are the oldest solved cases of murder and rape?
I'm asking because I'm interested if it would be possible to solve the Alphabet murders from the early 1970s.

Here are two examples of 70s cases:
1. Fort Worth PD and Othram Team to Identify 1974 Murderer of Carla Walker
2. Missoula Law Enforcement Utilize Othram's Genetic Testing Platform to Solve the 1974 Abduction and Murder of Siobhan McGuinness

Really just depends on what evidence was collected and how it was stored.

I noticed that Christy Crystal Creek suddenly has a radically different reconstruction, done by Lois Gibson:

Was something new found out during admixture testing, and did you guys commission Lois to make the new reconstruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly