Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that apartment complex VERY well. In fact, I am in Montgomery now and it is about a mile from where I am visiting a relative.

Oh beach! Take a ride over and get some pic's. See if that purple people eater truck is parked there. Get us a license plate number.

♫♫ Pigeon-toed under-growed flyin' purple people eater ♫♫
What a sight to see! ♫

I pride myself on knowing " how people think" and I just find myself baffled every few months by MS and the friends he seems to find. He really does make me scratch my head. Such a bad man. Seriously, does he put an ad out looking for evil doers or do they have a secret club or is a word of mouth type thing? :thinking:

Guessing the info below originated w Dr. himself, but IDK for sure.
http://www.pathusa.org/speakers/

"
Dr. Roy Heilbron-Jimenez, MD
One of the original National Institute of Health researchers for the TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy) study, Roy Heilbron, M.D. is an award-winning board-certified cardiologist (2009), board-certified in internal medicine (1993), board-certified in nuclear cardiology (1998), a Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease of the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, a certified chelation therapist, former Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine, and current Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He stars in the new documentary film on chelation therapy, “Unleaded.” Dr. Heilbron is also a co-developer and original researcher of The South Beach Diet, in collaboration with Arthur Agatston, M.D. He is also the winner of numerous awards and citations, including the Genentech Research Award and the Paul Furlong Clinical Medicine Award, awarded to the outstanding physician of Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida. He is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Dr. Heilbron is on the ACAM Board of Directors and is the co-chairperson for both the Basic Chelation and Advanced Chelation workshops. He has made 5 Himalayan Journeys where he studied under Babaji on how to combine Western and Eastern Medicine.
He may be reached at heilbron@mac.com or 505-983-1293
"

Did a quickie search on movie "Unleaded."
Not much in the way of reviews, even on imdb.com, but found a trailer for the movie (6+ min, has captions)
at youtube by Aaron Star on May 9, 2013 [video=youtube;LGB4WeHQVUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB4WeHQVUo[/video] or
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B442E25E695F5137A23CB442E25E695F513&FORM=VIRE

A stmt from person who put trailer vid on youtube. "A documentary exposing the attempt to hide the revolutionary results of the 10 year $31 million NIH study to assess the impact of Chelation Therapy on heart disease and diabetes."

Guessing the info below originated w Dr. himself, but IDK for sure.
http://www.pathusa.org/speakers/

"
Dr. Roy Heilbron-Jimenez, MD
One of the original National Institute of Health researchers for the TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy) study, Roy Heilbron, M.D. is an award-winning board-certified cardiologist (2009), board-certified in internal medicine (1993), board-certified in nuclear cardiology (1998), a Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease of the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, a certified chelation therapist, former Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine, and current Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He stars in the new documentary film on chelation therapy, “Unleaded.” Dr. Heilbron is also a co-developer and original researcher of The South Beach Diet, in collaboration with Arthur Agatston, M.D. He is also the winner of numerous awards and citations, including the Genentech Research Award and the Paul Furlong Clinical Medicine Award, awarded to the outstanding physician of Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida. He is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Dr. Heilbron is on the ACAM Board of Directors and is the co-chairperson for both the Basic Chelation and Advanced Chelation workshops. He has made 5 Himalayan Journeys where he studied under Babaji on how to combine Western and Eastern Medicine.
He may be reached at heilbron@mac.com or 505-983-1293
"

Did a quickie search on movie "Unleaded."
Not much in the way of reviews, even on imdb.com, but found a trailer for the movie (6+ min, has captions)
at [video=youtube;LGB4WeHQVUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB4WeHQVUo[/video] or
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B442E25E695F5137A23CB442E25E695F513&FORM=VIRE

A stmt from person who put trailer vid on youtube, published May 9, 2013. "A documentary exposing the attempt to hide the revolutionary results of the 10 year $31 million NIH study to assess the impact of Chelation Therapy on heart disease and diabetes."

I've never heard of anyone actually "starring" in a documentary - a documentary is a documentary is a documentary. Unless, of course, his movie star status indicates he was acting (pretending) in that documentary or that the term documentary is a lie designed to mislead people into thinking it's real, but that would make it a mockumentary. Hard to tell with that blowhard.

How does he have the nerve to continue to put himself in the public's notice as a serious doctor who has a patient's best interest at heart. Maybe that's the acting part.

Maybe it's only the indictment, suspended licenses, multitude of addresses, and connection to Mark Sievers, but Heilbron's Mike Tyson voice and crazy smile in that Miami Science Museum video are weird.

I'd long ago heard of Dr. Arthur Agatston, creator of both the South Beach Diet and the Agatston coronary calcium score. But so far I haven't found any mention of Heilbron being the "co-originator" of the South Beach Diet apart from Heilbron's own posts. The Wikipedia entry on the diet says that Agatston was assisted by Marie Almon, the former chief dietician at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Still, I bet Mark was floored when he saw all the hot female friends at Heilbron's FB page.

Picture of Shealy (TS's mentor) and a picture of RH in Vegas within a blog post about a conference they attended (date/year unknown).

http://alternative-doctor.com/problems-with-science/medical-error-killer-physicians/
Oh my goodness. The decadence. A plate full of lobster tails- am I seeing it right? I totally see the holistic side of medicine and taking charge of it but there is something so shmarmy seeming in this group of doctors.

He was smiling during the 3-4 minutes I watched of episode 1 of the 'documentary' and for a good portion of his lecture it didn't seem appropriate. It was odd. It stood out to me. Other than that he seems like an affable guy and I appreciated some of what he was saying. The Insurance companies and medical practitioners are gorging us- it's true but then you shouldn't turn around and try to do it the same fraudulent way. He was a doctor, a cardiologist and he seemingly threw it away for $$$- for greed. His Ferrari- that estate in Santa Fe is beautiful, and has so much potential. That is what the grounds and yards in that region look like unless you're along the river. I know and love that area. What a waste of great potential to help and to do good.

I don't even have words for all this right now.

I'm a paralegal and have been on WS for over 8 years and it is hard to blow my mind.

I could have quoted at least 10 more posts too.

GREAT SLEUTHING you guys!!! Keep on keeping on. This is just unbelievable. New Mexico, Florida, Alabama....and something tells me we have just scratched the surface.

Do you think this will all be included with the evidence against Mark? Do you think LE is reading this stuff and investigating all this mess since WS helped prove a connection with pictures that was given to them that had the 3 stooges in it.

Do you think this will all be included with the evidence against Mark? Do you think LE is reading this stuff and investigating all this mess . . .

In terms of the case against Mark, it might contribute to motive. But in terms of punishment, insurance fraud doesn't mean much compared to premeditated murder. Fraud, on the other hand, could put Smiley RH away for quite a while. Taking people's money by fraud, rather than violence, might not meet the definition of t-h-u-ggish (the system here seems to think that t-h-u-g without the hyphens is a form of the F-word), but it isn't nice.

The most interesting thing in the Santa Fe compound picture (out of many creepy things) was the bathroom reading- 'Anatomy and Physiology for Dummies'.
HA.

quoting myself because I'm unable to edit my own posts :( I'll try and delete the one above.

I hope this is okay to post, it's the address that RH said he lived at when he took out the business loan: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1530-Bishops-Lodge-Rd-Santa-Fe-NM-87506/6844728_zpid/

It's impressive in size. Notice that when you open the double front doors, there's a bathtub smack dab raht thar.

It looks like squatters live there, really odd that the real estate agent thought it was a good idea of posting all the mess!

A Well to Health Church's principal is Dr. Roy Heilbron. It is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit; according to guidestar it is classified as a church. Formed in 2009.

The IRS select check shows them as eligible to receive donations:
https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78S...patchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search

However, it's last published information return (990) on guidestar is 2012 says it is transferring its assets to another charity:
http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2012/223/934/2012-223934844-0991073d-9.pdf

The returns show its mission as "health and church services". Real catchy, that mission statement. Compare to, say, National Community Church in Washington, DC: "To address poverty by assisting the poor, address disease by caring for the sick and address brokenness by transforming through reconciliation".

Its one program offered is "provide medical and financial support to the communities of New Mexico."

The only two board members listed in each of the returns available on guidestar are Dr. Heilbron and his ex-wife. Not exactly a nonprofit best practice to have only two board members, especially two whom are related and are paid $64k each by the organization (2010), $68k each (2011) and $0 in 2012 (even though it says they worked 40 hours a week). From 2010 on, it shows a loan to an officer (RH) in the amount of $31,617, which he paid nothing on until 2012, when it shows he finally paid it back. The organization had one annual meeting a year. I see nothing on google showing any kind of outreach or promotion of their charitable services.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2010/223/934/2010-223934844-0796ec8a-9.pdf
http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2011/223/934/2011-223934844-08c5bbc3-9.pdf

It lists 0 for 1096 (if they paid independent contractors) and no W-2s for 2012, yet had salary and payroll expenses.

The returns were audited by a CPA: Arthur Palermo of Hollywood, FL. It says it is required to file its returns in Florida, which I find strange. Why Florida? Generally that would be if you were soliciting charitable contributions in that state, yet their return shows no donation revenues.

This listing has A Well for Health as a pharmacy: https://pharmacy.healthdir.biz/nm-n...-for-health-church-inc-23-calle-alexia-87508/

Looks like the "church" has some unclaimed cash: http://newmexicounclaimed.net/d/DJs...H+INC/1530+BISHOPS+LODGE+RD+SANTA+FE+NM+87506

Sorry if I made anyone's eyes glaze over. It's the nonprofit geek in me :)

Oh and by the way, on tapatalk I see this in the thread listings (meaning the image preview):

c43ec4e0b7f89b76610da13fdef3db14.jpg

Um, I must have missed this gem in the thread, but what the fresh he** is that picture??

OMG! Thank you for letting me know that!!!

Yes, I immediately removed that post last night and TO'd the person who posted it. It is a Tapatalk issue. Hang on and I have got to get in touch with our tech guy and possibly Tapatalk

ETA: OMG! It looks like I POSTED THAT. I am ready to die.

It's not funny people. Stop laughing.

I need a drink. Now.

Good grief! Come back from a soccer practice and celebrate my son's bday by having dinner out and more Norman Bates stuff comes up .......

The only thing I can say is I'm glad the girls are safe.....

BBM:

That is hilarious, Oregonmama!

More Norman Bates stuff? That is exactly the feeling I got looking through the pics of that place. I got a very weird feeling about that house/lodge/whateveritis!

With you on being so very thankful Teresa's precious girls are safe.

JMO & BTW, hope your son's birthday was great!

OT: just a tidbit I have noticed. Tapatalk shows the latest image posted in a thread in the preview pane of the thread listings. I am just posting this image at random for Beach ;)

31c1042108c79e7b146cd84a64e4a6b8.jpg

OT: just a tidbit I have noticed. Tapatalk shows the latest image posted in a thread in the preview pane of the thread listings. I am just posting this image at random for Beach ;)

31c1042108c79e7b146cd84a64e4a6b8.jpg

You're my favorite!! My new forever BFF! :heartluv:

Haha, Beach. Now we know how to send your downtime.😜
OMG! Thank you for letting me know that!!!

Yes, I immediately removed that post last night and TO'd the person who posted it. It is a Tapatalk issue. Hang on and I have got to get in touch with our tech guy and possibly Tapatalk

ETA: OMG! It looks like I POSTED THAT. I am ready to die.

It's not funny people. Stop laughing.

I need a drink. Now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper