P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any sense of LE in the area? I don't know why, I just feel like they aren't doing anything. Usually I would think that they were being hush hush, but I feel like they just don't have anything to go on. I mean they say MC is the link but we haven't heard about them requestioning her lately.

The vast majority of LE in that area - are from that area.

I think you understand. Everyone is being hush hush and if
an outside element can not break through that ... then not.

Would you please view this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldnb3iQJy3E&feature=channel_page

It might help answer some of your questions. Cobra is featured on ABC World News Tonight host Charles Gibson. I have more videos if you want to see them. I am sick of people not doing their homework and questioning Cobra's involvement in this case.

My opinion again....This is his job. I get paid to do my job, why shouldn't he? I wouldn't do what he does without being paid. As you said Solveit, just look at the video. It is said, "It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it." LOL

I honestly feel like LE has no clue what happened to Haleigh. I think things might have been mishandled in the beginning and it has hampered chances for evidence and such. I hope I am wrong and they are just tight lip and have some idea where Haleigh is and are working on bringing her home.

Do you have any sense of LE in the area? I don't know why, I just feel like they aren't doing anything. Usually I would think that they were being hush hush, but I feel like they just don't have anything to go on. I mean they say MC is the link but we haven't heard about them requestioning her lately.

One more thing I want to point out about Cobra, is that while he is talking to RC and MC he is also seemingly harassing sexual offenders too. So it seems he doesn't have tunnel vision.

IMO

Adding... for what it's worth - which ain't much...

I'm in and out of the Florida Scrubs a lot... have been for many years.
It is not foreign to me.

Do not underestimate Cobra. He is the man for the job. He has the courage and the stomach to do what needs to be done. Many different techniques are used to solve crimes like this one. But, let's not forget, many people have been involved in this case. Putnam County Sherriff's Office, FBI, TES, Florida Wildlife, CPS, lawyers, volunteers, and many others. It is taking a team effort to crack this case. I have news for you all. Most of the work has been done already. Now it is just a matter of timing, to make the arrests. People will be in handcuffs very soon.

Respectfully bolded by me......He has said this since the 2nd day he was there this is what his 3rd or 4th week there now????? What is Consider SOON????? If is so great in Missing children why are people just now hearing about him???? Caylee Anthony, Jessica Lunsford, Elizabeth Smart just to name a few why now????? If he is truly there to find Haleigh where was he when these other children needed to be found???? JMO

Respectfully bolded by me......He has said this since the 2nd day he was there this is what his 3rd or 4th week there now????? What is Consider SOON????? If is so great in Missing children why are people just now hearing about him???? Caylee Anthony, Jessica Lunsford, Elizabeth Smart just to name a few why now????? If he is truly there to find Haleigh where was he when these other children needed to be found???? JMO

I have not heard that he has ever found even one child.
Bounty Hunting is a whole lot different then missing child hunting.
Just saying...:waitasec:

I honestly feel like LE has no clue what happened to Haleigh. I think things might have been mishandled in the beginning and it has hampered chances for evidence and such. I hope I am wrong and they are just tight lip and have some idea where Haleigh is and are working on bringing her home.

I agree with that! They do not have any prove-able clues for sure.

What they know and what they can prove will always be two very
different things. imo

Jmo, do you suppose this Cobra is looking at Chad? He has motive for sure.

Cobra is a Bounty Hunter,in Fl,he can't,but can work as a PI through attorney's office.There is a big reward.LE is keeping things close.If he found evidence such as the sheet,he turns it in,they'll test it and work finding suspect.If Cobra has it tested,he can find suspect and get the reward.JMO
He said on the skynews audio to a reporter,along w/Johnny S,,they were threatened w/arrest for tampering w/evidence.The only way that could have happened is they did find something and withheld it.Along comes the TN video into the woods.You see her to the left of him,he's FOLLOWING her,all of a sudden he gets a call,says she had him out there four hours and left him.Was it TN on cell,we never saw her again in video?Next second,he's in the van saying she's trying to kill him.How could he lose sight of a woman in the woods w/sandals on?This is about money,pure and simple,that's what he does.IMO TN video comes out right alongside of evidence being found and now turned in.

I have not heard that he has ever found even one child.
Bounty Hunting is a whole lot different then missing child hunting.
Just saying...:waitasec:

That's my point pinky...LOL... Bounty hunters need stick with criminals and leave missing children with the professionals who are trained in Missing children....Instead of coming on the scene causing drama....JMO

Please, no one take offense to what I am about to say. It is a general comment.
When the disappearance of a missing child is being investigated it is no one's business but the professionals involved to get to the "core of the case." Many are curious and have great sympathy regarding this tragedy. I understand that. There is only so much those who are not directly involved in the case should even think they are privy to. This is a very complicated case. It takes team effort to solve cases like this one.

Jmo, do you suppose this Cobra is looking at Chad? He has motive for sure.

Could be wrong - but I thought his alibi .. such a word,
but I thought he checked out for not being in Satsuma
during time frame Haleigh went missing...?

When the disappearance of a missing child is being investigated it is no one's business but the professionals involved to get to the "core of the case." Many are curious and have great sympathy regarding this tragedy. I understand that. There is only so much those who are not directly involved in the case should even think they are privy to. This is a very complicated case. It takes team effort to solve cases like this one.

Then why release edited up videos about the players in the case? How are you related to Cobra?

I wouldn't have had a problem if he came in for the suspect.But,he came in with a lawyer for custody and a reward.He works for Kim.And so far,his methods are questionable and very similar to another case.I think the reason many of us are upset is because we want to make sure if Haleigh is found we will know it then,not till someone can get the suspect and money from it,this is about Haleigh.

No one's business???? No disrespect but aren't you contradicting your self a bit???? Cobra is a bounty hunter....I will leave the investigating up to LE, FDLE, FBI now those are who i consider professionals...JMO

What I am curious about is the statement he made after the vigil and the failed re enactment. He said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have closed the case. If he has that much evidencde against someone why doesn't he just bring it out and lets get this show on the road. Why does he do all this blustering and no action. I am not saying he isn't doing anything but we haven't seen any evidence of him doing anything. IJS

He might have said that just to entice her to do the re-enactment. I wonder why she decided against it. She said she loves Haleigh like her own. If I had a child missing and someone like Cobra was there to help me find her, I just can't imagine not doing a re-enactment of when she went missing. Seems like a logical thing to do.??:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5