P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that this PI went out on the line and said he said he had a video and now it is erased-regardless of the meter man. If Casey wanted to distance himself he would have a week ago when all this came out. Stop picking on the meter man, it could have been anyone of us WS who were looking for her.Something stinks with the P.I's and worse than the stench in KC's car....

:clap::clap: Best Post of the Thread :clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:

Are we debating as devil's advocates here today?, I find it interesting that posters are throwing out totally speculative theories to explain away DC's actions -- which are highly questionable (from his own words) -- and yet choose to not given the same credence to the MR -- seeking to throw him under the bus as a villain. Hmmmm.

I was posting as a devil's advocate. And I didn't throw MR under the bus as a villian. I don't think he had anytying to do with Caylee's disappearance. I think we're all trying to piece this 1,000 piece puzzle together, whether or not it will ever make a clear picture.

[/B]

greenwood?????what did I miss on this ???? I have similar thoghts only because of the a's consistant remarks about Caylee being on the move....I don't really know what to beleive anymore.....(except I do believe that kc killed her own baby---the a's have major major problems in what they have done and said--)
There is a whole thread in the parking lot. The woman who found the clothing and bones made a police report and a sworn statement. The detectives told her to keep it quiet, unlike all of the other discoveries they asked her to please not alert the media and she obliged. I've personally read all of the documentation on this find and firmly believe it will play a major role at the right time. Like I said, it was under video surveillance.

Are we debating as devil's advocates here today?, I find it interesting that posters are throwing out totally speculative theories to explain away DC's actions -- which are highly questionable (from his own words) -- and yet choose to not given the same credence to the MR -- seeking to throw him under the bus as a villain. Hmmmm.
I am definitely not debating as a devil's advocate! LOL

For me, it is as simple as not believing a word from the A fam camp/defense team and believing what the meter guy says.

Grab some pop corn.....we getting a preview of things the defense might try...lol:crazy:

Ha! I'm still waiting for the alien abduction theory...KC was in a hypnotic state an knew not what she was doing defense.

Maybe, just maybe....KM went there and checked herself, found Caylee, and due to her loyalty to the A family decided to tell them instead of LE about her find? So many possibilities. But given JB jumped right in concerned about the fact the video may have something to do with confidential communications between him and his client, I can't help but think he got this info from Casey, either directly, or indirectly through JB.

It begs the question: If JB had never mentioned anything about that area + Caylee's body to DC, would JB be throwing a hissy fit and asking for a special master? Would there be any legal reason to do so?

It begs the question: If JB had never mentioned anything about that area + Caylee's body to DC, would JB be throwing a hissy fit and asking for a special master? Would there be any legal reason to do so?

naahh! he wouldn't. ha,ha.

But if moved, why moved it closer to their home? that makes no sense, at all. move the body to atlanta or somewhere that "Zani" could have taken her...by their own home? naahh!
I too believe that Casey never wanted to be in jail this long. The plan IMO was to have the body discovered quickly so the "she was killed by the kidnapper" story could go into effect. I think that is why duct tape was used...to give the impression it was a kidnapping.

Why was he checking to see if this was really a teen hangout and looking for beer bottles on the same day the A's were having a "Meet and Greet" with Kidfinders and MB? How did he have time to check out the woods with so many Caylee sightings to investigate?:waitasec:

Maybe it was done while a diversion was taking place?

I think that the body was moved to the location near the Anthony house. I don't know who moved her but I have read several accounts from neighbors, searchers and others in the area that the body wasn't there. I remember reading that all of the media parked right alongside the road where Caylee was discovered. Many of them said that she was so close and they were there day after day covering the story that they would have see the bag.
I think that forensics will prove that she was moved. If Caylee had always been in that location, she would have been found long, long ago. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Lee moved her. He was just to anxious to have communication through writing with Casey. They had to some how work out the move.
I think that the body was originally found at Greenwood (apparently they thought she'd be found quickly there) and was later moved. The woman who found remains and clothing there told the detective that the skull had duct tape on it (I've seen the sworn statement). At any rate, that area was put under video surveillance.....so it's only a matter of time before the culprit is revealed.

I agree with you. I have thought the bag was moved too. The cadaver dogs and searchers never found her there. I think they moved her to an area that had already been combed over because it was highly unlikely anyone would go there again.

Second do you know where a link to her statement might be?

There is a whole thread in the parking lot. The woman who found the clothing and bones made a police report and a sworn statement. The detectives told her to keep it quiet, unlike all of the other discoveries they asked her to please not alert the media and she obliged. I've personally read all of the documentation on this find and firmly believe it will play a major role at the right time. Like I said, it was under video surveillance.
I looked there and found NOTHING of what you are talking about. Was this on the rumor thread perhaps?! If so, it is purely speculation and there is no truth to back it up. LOL

Please go to that thread and bump it up so we can find out what you are looking at so we can determine at least where it is!

Sorry, I don't keep track of links. Most of what I've seen has been local news (TV) coverage of interviews with searchers, neighbors and news preporters themselves who parked daily right next to where she was found.

Little Caylee was not on the side of the road, she was back in the underbrush.
Can anyone say how many feet from the road she actually was?
I have heard about 60 feet.

Please link us to the exact thread in the Parking Lot.

respectfully snipped....

It wasn't Baez who filed for the gag order...it was the SA.....Baez successfully fought against it.

Oh, I meant the last few motion's , went back and the lates is was for the P.I. you are correct about the DA filing for the Gag.

Baez Files Motion About Detective In Casey Case

Private detective Dominic Casey spent weeks as Casey Anthony's bodyguard, and also worked for her attorney, Jose Baez, until October.

Baez has filed a motion asking a judge to appoint someone to oversee any interview of Casey. He said Casey had access to privileged information. http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Reporters Issued Subpoenas and Fights Gag order November 24, 2008

Baez issued subpoenas to several media members, including Local 6 News.

Baez said he is fighting the gag order request because it is his right to respond to any leak.

"If we're not able to respond to false, misleading leads that are thrown out there, it would hurt our client's case," Baez said. "That's, quite frankly, the reason." (Could it be that Baez was tipped about the new info and video but it was not handed over and that is why he fought the Gag order?)

http://www.local6.com/news/18144393/detail.html

Casey Anthony prosecutors: Gag order needed to limit publicity (Maybe they knew of new information and didn't want it leaked out?)

Sentinel Staff Writers
November 7, 2008
Prosecutors are asking a judge to order those involved in the Casey Anthony case -- attorneys, witnesses, law-enforcement officers and Anthony's family -- to restrict their public comments.

I think that the body was moved to the location near the Anthony house. I don't know who moved her but I have read several accounts from neighbors, searchers and others in the area that the body wasn't there. I remember reading that all of the media parked right alongside the road where Caylee was discovered. Many of them said that she was so close and they were there day after day covering the story that they would have see the bag.
I think that forensics will prove that she was moved. If Caylee had always been in that location, she would have been found long, long ago. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Lee moved her. He was just to anxious to have communication through writing with Casey. They had to some how work out the move.
I think that the body was originally found at Greenwood (apparently they thought she'd be found quickly there) and was later moved. The woman who found remains and clothing there told the detective that the skull had duct tape on it (I've seen the sworn statement). At any rate, that area was put under video surveillance.....so it's only a matter of time before the culprit is revealed.
This should probably go in the rumor thread.All the local media reports ,as well as national are in the media sticky.Nothing about this.

[
Second do you know where a link to her statement might be?[/QUOTE]

The sworn statement was not posted any where (although a copy of the police report was, in the parking lot).I have investigated the Greenwood link on my own since October and have had personal contact (and have therefore seen the document) with the woman. She stated that there was duct tape oround the skull in October, it IS in the statement. She also told the detective that the rest of the remains were in the water at Greenwood. We do not know if the police retrieved them immediately or they set up surviellance (as the stated they were doing) and watched someone else retrive them. My bet is that they have someone on tape.

Good Lord, please don't say the woman was Joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21