P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haz it, the pretty faces and hairdos and cameos!

But not enough, in the bigger view of jeez, right vs. wrong.

I am still astonished, from what I infer, enough knowledge to lead their PI to a site. I flail. Total FAIL. At what that means in regard to A family. Defiance, as you said earlier in thread makes perfect sense: not one of the people who talked about the stages of greiving met with the criteria from what I could see (and you too, sorta but not, agreed). It is Defiance that marks this family: *advertiser censored**bombs.

Then, now, I reconsider involvment. About time....Major obstruction, no doubt, if photos are as said by PI for A's.

Major deal, book'em Danno.

Sometimes I get tired of people blaming the A's for the murder in retrosopective fashion, but ick. Now with alleged evidence of complicity (as if we did not know--but stronger for LE) they tell us what they think love is.

Anthony love is: ______________________.

Looking for words and definitions here. Let's not get banned too close to New Years so we cannot well wish good people : )

Gosh Mrs. Peel...all I can say is....HUH???? :confused: LOL I am totally confused by what you said! It must be because it is past my bedtime...but I read your post three times and I don't understand any of it!! Help! I've lost my brain cells....:crazy: LOL

I understand what you are saying and agree with you jat. I think they did love Caylee very much. I have a feeling that is why they enabled Casey - because they feared that she would run off with their granddaughter.

KC had them over a barrel. It was blackmail. Either they kissed her butt or she could take that child and simply . . . disappear. Child Protective Services wouldn't have been able to do anything. They don't remove children because their mama's party too much. While I don't have any proof, I don't doubt KC told them that explicitly. "You mess with me, I'm taking her to . . . California . . . or whatever, and you'll never see her again."

See, here's the thing. I do not like CA. If I worked with her, I would never, ever eat lunch with her. If she lived next door, I would never ask her over for a cup of coffee. A polite 'hello' and 'good bye'. That's it.

Because of this, I cut her no slack. I never give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she were more likable, if she had any kind of social skills, if she had idea of how she appeared, of the basics of civility, I'd probably have come to different conclusions.

And that's a failing in *me*, not her.

Blaise

I'm not sure why so many people seem to think that George and Cindy
had any rights to Caylee other than being her grandparents!
It's not as easy as you may think to get a child from their mother!
They could not do ANYTHING to stop her from taking Caylee!
Casey had custody!

Even IF protective services had been called they would not have done
anything! It is not against the law for a mother to have various boyfreinds,
or going to parties where there is booze and drugs!
They laws now days do NOT protect kids they way they should....
don't blame the Anthony's for that!
Even if Casey was on drugs she still wouldn't loose custody!

Do some research and see.... it takes alot more than what Casey had
done to loose custody!

She lived under THEIR roof and they DID have ALL authority to govern their own home and those abiding within it. If said parties were not agreeable to the terms of the living arrangement then said parties would certainly have been welcome to leave and find alternative living arrangements. George and Cindy SUPPORTED both Casey and Caylee FINANCIALLY so they DID have a say on what went on in their home. If Casey did not like their rules, then she would have then had every right to vacate and take her infant child with her. Nobody is saying they should have stopped her from taking her, or even that they COULD have. What everyone is saying is that they should have done something long ago, not the day that they were leaving. They SHOULD have put her right out in the street, child and bags in hand and THEN she MIGHT have appreciated what it was that they actually did do for her. Had they practiced a little tough love, she MIGHT have been someone different than the cold, calculated indifferent woman who murdered her child and went to Blockbuster with her boyfriend all in the same day. If they had held her ACCOUNTABLE ever even once for anything that SHOULD by all rights have been her responsibility we might not be here wondering about the PI with the video of where her remains were discovered. I think they did everything wrong with Casey straight down the line, and I think they did every single bit of it for THEMSELVES and not for anyone else, to KEEP APPEARANCES as they desired them to appear and not as the horrible and ugly reality that they were.:furious:

Gosh Mrs. Peel...all I can say is....HUH???? :confused: LOL I am totally confused by what you said! It must be because it is past my bedtime...but I read your post three times and I don't understand any of it!! Help! I've lost my brain cells....:crazy: LOL

Oh my Gosh! :floorlaugh: Seriously LOLROF & C (crying). I didn't understand a word either and it's not close to my bed time.

Actually covered it earlier, or hoped to, #398 whatever, with a list that includes decison making.

Dots, I follow you, so to speak (dots.....) and have been trying to get this convo on track. Professorish me.

I am with you. Had to boldface, MC even went to color. We are nearly senseless with shock and hope (I assume) with the possibility of obvious obstruction.... vs mere words or laundry.

Meter man = lies or is framer : herring; zenaida : herring. False analogue.

Poor defense. Oh well, what a waste, a huge waste. The latest is really good, though--big net is so wide and many fish will be caught.

Now, KC, tell us what happened. Don't look down, poke your eyes, and look at your fingertips. Tell us. (as if)

: )

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

So here is where we are now:

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
Bag not there. Hoover 11/15.
Bag still there. MR 12/11.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's 2 bags with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

KC had them over a barrel. It was blackmail. Either they kissed her butt or she could take that child and simply . . . disappear. Child Protective Services wouldn't have been able to do anything. They don't remove children because their mama's party too much. While I don't have any proof, I don't doubt KC told them that explicitly. "You mess with me, I'm taking her to . . . California . . . or whatever, and you'll never see her again."

See, here's the thing. I do not like CA. If I worked with her, I would never, ever eat lunch with her. If she lived next door, I would never ask her over for a cup of coffee. A polite 'hello' and 'good bye'. That's it.

Because of this, I cut her no slack. I never give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she were more likable, if she had any kind of social skills, if she had idea of how she appeared, of the basics of civility, I'd probably have come to different conclusions.

And that's a failing in *me*, not her.

Blaise

I agree Blaise and have found her behavior after Casey's arrest to be just hideous. I do not agree with enabling Casey all this time. But I do feel Casey held all the cards. She could always take Caylee and disappear. Then who would have been watching out for her? I could not be sociable with Cindy because of the way I feel she supported Casey in a way that disrespected her granddaughter. Standing by Casey is one thing....lying and covering for her is totally another. That is why I could never respect the woman. I am quite sure that is a failing in "her" and not in me.

Ahhhh, a required delicacy at WS. I've eaten that myself a few times....
hehehe Yes and it goes particularly well with a fine wine. I haven't had to eat much of it on this case yet...but on other cases, I have eaten a lion's share~

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

:clap:

I like it, DotsEyes!

I'm a Red Stick, LA. native, a recent TX transplant.

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Yes it was Caylee and if they had just knocked on 15 doors around one corner they would have found her sooner.

Your post made me ponder how crazy this case is from day to day.... Great post.

I agree Blaise and have found her behavior after Casey's arrest to be just hideous. I do not agree with enabling Casey all this time. But I do feel Casey held all the cards. She could always take Caylee and disappear. Then who would have been watching out for her? I could not be sociable with Cindy because of the way I feel she supported Casey in a way that disrespected her granddaughter. Standing by Casey is one thing....lying and covering for her is totally another. That is why I could never respect the woman. I am quite sure that is a failing in "her" and not in me.

TX, I'm talking about Cindy in her entirety. I have every idea that if I'd known her prior to when this whole thing started, I still wouldn't like her. Some of the things I've judged her for are simply shallow on my part. I, for one, can't be objective about that woman.

I take an absolutely obscene pleasure in watching her implode. And that's what I'm talking about as a personal failing.

Blaise

What is with this videogate saga? The psychic has a video, the blonde crazy woman has a video, and now, the PI has a video? Are there 2 video taped visits by 2 different people that were part of the A team? Was this thing released on DVD? why are so many people out there supposedly taping an area in the woods?

Holy moly! Is he subject to attorney-client privileges?

ETA: After reading the article, I guess he is kinda sorta.

If he was working for Jose Baez when he did the video taping, then yes and we shouldn't even know about it.

If he was working for George and/or Cindy and/or Lee Anthony, or anybody other than Jose Baez directly, when he did the video taping, then no, he is not covered by attorney/client privilege ... unless he was hired by an attorney for any of the Anthoneys. If he was working for an attorney, then he is under the attorney client relationship and we should not even know about it.

I bet you're right. Maybe the defense thinks this will plant doubt about the Meter Reader since he reported it in Aug and found her body. Poor guy. I'm sure he's wishing he had remained anonymous! Just seems wrong, pretty soon people are going to be afraid to help anyone out of fear of backlash instead of thanks.

exactly...in what possible circumstance would someone report a dead body if they had anything to do with it? especially if someone else was charged with the murder and no one was looking for the body? why would mr kronk show LE the body if he had ANYTHING to do with it? just doesnt make sense.

i think KCs defense will try to throw suspicion to Anyone and Everyone...C, G and L better watch out...they may be next!

It must be way past my bedtime because not only am I lost with what Mrs. Peel is trying to convey, I also don't understand the whole eating crow joke! lol

I am not surprised at all. There are going to be some interesting things which will keep coming out about the A fam as time goes on now. Piece by piece, people will eventually put the puzzle together which LE has already done and acted on with the indictment of Casey. I don't doubt there are more to come in the future which will go through another Grand Jury.

Much more will surface which will show that the A fam did know Caylee was dead and denial was only defiance on their part to cover up a murder. This points to the fact they did know where Caylee was in Mid-November (or long before) while their wild goose chases were ongoing and I might add...so were their public begs for donations.

I say this out of the most respect- I will NEVER believe that this family knew where this baby angel was laying in a trash bag.
I also do not believe that this "video" of the exact spot is the real deal.
I will gladly apologize humbly if I am wrong.
I have a gut feeling that this meter reader was so persistant by being prodded by someone else but not the A's.
I also have felt that if LE enforcement did not see the angels remains by responding, maybe they knew Casey? dont know... something is just NOT RIGHT here you all.
I would not doubt if someone VERy close to this case and on TV's NG that tipped this person off as something someone in that house had said that maybe this was the spot. BUT avoiding the "find" looking like a plot for publicity as it probably wouldn't have been followed up on and acted upon.
I will see how this all turns out but don't want to accuse anyone at this point as all the people involved are just crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487