P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TX, I'm talking about Cindy in her entirety. I have every idea that if I'd known her prior to when this whole thing started, I still wouldn't like her. Some of the things I've judged her for are simply shallow on my part. I, for one, can't be objective about that woman.

I take an absolutely obscene pleasure in watching her implode. And that's what I'm talking about as a personal failing.

Blaise

I got 'ya!

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

So here is where we are now:

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
Bag not there. Hoover 11/15.
Bag still there. MR 12/11.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's 2 bags with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Amen to that sista!

If he was working for Jose Baez when he did the video taping, then yes and we shouldn't even know about it.

If he was working for George and/or Cindy and/or Lee Anthony, or anybody other than Jose Baez directly, when he did the video taping, then no, he is not covered by attorney/client privilege ... unless he was hired by an attorney for any of the Anthoneys. If he was working for an attorney, then he is under the attorney client relationship and we should not even know about it.

The PI filmed the area after he quit working for the defense. He was working for the A's. However, it is thought that JB is upset because he was searching the area because of some knowledge he obtained while he was working for the defense. Which would be privileged I guess.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

So here is where we are now:

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
Bag not there. Hoover 11/15.
Bag still there. MR 12/11.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's 2 bags with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It must be way past my bedtime because not only am I lost with what Mrs. Peel is trying to convey, I also don't understand the whole eating crow joke! lol

Here you go karma-girl, I can at least help you out on the "eating crow" joke -sorry can't help with Mrs. Peel though...

Eating crow (archaically, eating boiled crow) is an English idiom meaning humiliation by admitting wrongness or having been proven wrong after ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow

(bolded by me)

I think the Anthonys did know where the remains were. Or at least a general location. I think some of the 'code' that KC gave Lee was trying to tell him where the body was. I believe the body wasn't easily seen by that time. Even if this PI did film the area doesn't mean he was in this exact area or that the remains didn't shift with the hurricane that came thru.

I have always thought that perhaps when Casey told LA during the jail visit, "close to home" she may have been telling him where to place the remains. There was something in his facial expression after she said that , that told me he looked terribly concerned, almost sickened . Imo, he moved the remains from a different area. It may have been under water at the time and perhaps the bag ripped apart as he threw it into the water. I also wondered if that was the reason LA stayed clear of the whole situation for such a long period of time. As far as CA and GA knowing anything about it, I have no clue, but i do believe Caylee's remains were moved around as searches were being completed. This is my opinion, allthough I have been wrong before.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to laugh, just the way TxRose said that was the same as my initial reaction.:blushing::slap:

And I certainly didn't mean anything bad by it! I don't want Mrs. Peel to come after me....LOL. I just read it and literally said "what?" outloud. It just wasn't as straight forward as most posts...and apparently more than my tired brain can handle tonight. But no doubt it was a wonderful post! (Don't hit me Mrs. Peel :blowkiss:)

I wonder, when the blonde lady from the A team said she had a video, did LE express an interest in talking to her? Perhaps the A's were somewhat disappointed by the reception this "evidence" was given, so they tried another tactic....get the PI to say he filmed the area. I think this fits right in with the rest of the A fam's lame ideas. DYR textgate, when Cindy tried to give credibility to the Caylee sightings by sending a reporter "sensitive material" hoping she would release it? I mean her email was, ahem, hacked......

Anyone remember when George A. was seen looking in the woods? Recollection of where he was seen looking?

I thought it was the area where the two men driving by saw a woman who resembled Casey coming from the woods , carrying a shovel and a bag and placing them into her trunk.

I have always thought that perhaps when Casey told LA during the jail visit, "close to home" she may have been telling him where to place the remains. There was something in his facial expression after she said that , that told me he looked terribly concerned, almost sickened . Imo, he moved the remains from a different area. It may have been under water at the time and perhaps the bag ripped apart as he threw it into the water. I also wondered if that was the reason LA stayed clear of the whole situation for such a long period of time. As far as CA and GA knowing anything about it, I have no clue, but i do believe Caylee's remains were moved around as searches were being completed. This is my opinion, allthough I have been wrong before.

Moved? I understand. If it helps any, GA is the worst of the liars since he so overly gestures (great big eyes, up and down eyebrows, open mouth, flning arms, all in rapidity--like an actor--plus shaking head "no"). He is the most honest of them--he lies, but so obviously it is ok. Vs. you know who. And whom.

Moved? The body? Entymologists and Fay flood will tell us and LE.

Please read earlier posts herein, potatohead, the lawyers, magic-cat, my own list of details--an encapsulation. Also see Chezhire on immunity vs. fifth and subpoenas in a thread about CA and GA.

Or wing it.

I can see why this thread gets rather massive, even repetitive. : )

Mr. Steed says Cheers, ducks!

But what bothers me is that if this were true, why did Lee continue to try and get info from Casey about people he should look at, passwords, phone numbers, etc? If he knew she was already dead, why was he wasting his time running down those leads? He could have just done nothing...like Cindy and George...but he quietly conducted his own search for facts that might support her story. I just don't think he would bother if he knew she was already dead and just need to move the body. That's what makes me believe he didn't know she was dead....at least not at that time.

Some of this may actually make sense now. I listened to one of the visits Lee made to Casey in jail. And he was probing her about where to look for her missing "black jack" and she responded by saying that he should "look in places that are familiar to our family". I thought it was a strange response at the time, but now it may actually make sense. Then she goes on to say that JB will be showing her videos (which may or may not have been these videos taken by the PI). If LA was on the mission to locate little Caylee's body, this may have been the code they were using. Just a few random thoughts.
Welcome to WS!! Your first post sent a chill down my spine. Please jump in where you can.

:clap:

They haz it, the pretty faces and hairdos and cameos!

But not enough, in the bigger view of jeez, right vs. wrong.

I am still astonished, from what I infer, enough knowledge to lead their PI to a site. I flail. Total FAIL. At what that means in regard to A family. Defiance, as you said earlier in thread makes perfect sense: not one of the people who talked about the stages of greiving met with the criteria from what I could see (and you too, sorta but not, agreed). It is Defiance that marks this family: *advertiser censored**bombs.

Then, now, I reconsider involvment. About time....Major obstruction, no doubt, if photos are as said by PI for A's.

Major deal, book'em Danno.

Sometimes I get tired of people blaming the A's for the murder in retrosopective fashion, but ick. Now with alleged evidence of complicity (as if we did not know--but stronger for LE) they tell us what they think love is.

Anthony love is: ______________________.

Looking for words and definitions here. Let's not get banned too close to New Years so we cannot well wish good people : )

ITA, and it makes perfect sense to this Cat.
MEEEOWWWWPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

I am just so disgusted at the thought that anyone (other than casey) knew where Caylee's body was and just allowed her to lay there in a garbage bag. This is beyond the pale. I am truly horrified.:eek:

I am so speechless tonight as I hear that even LP knew about this. He said it was taped the 15th of November. Can Baez be arrested too? This is SO OUTRAGEOUS !! I'm not making any more comments tonight as I really need to think this one through alot. :eek:

But what bothers me is that if this were true, why did Lee continue to try and get info from Casey about people he should look at, passwords, phone numbers, etc? If he knew she was already dead, why was he wasting his time running down those leads? He could have just done nothing...like Cindy and George...but he quietly conducted his own search for facts that might support her story. I just don't think he would bother if he knew she was already dead and just need to move the body. That's what makes me believe he didn't know she was dead....at least not at that time.

Just being the devil's advocate (cause I'm not sure he knew either) but if he did know, then he kept up the ongoing charade of carp that wasn't relevant just to further confuse LE, and the "quietly conducted search," well, it was really quiet, wasn't it?

I think it has been concluded that what the meter man saw in August was not, in fact, what he discovered upon his return in December.

So far I have heard reference to "a grey bag ," "a black bag," and " a white bag." Very confusing...

I thought it was the area where the two men driving by saw a woman who resembled Casey coming from the woods , carrying a shovel and a bag and placing them into her trunk.

irrelevance again. yes, we were all hoping for so much. : ) why are you posting this info or question? not sure.

you did read where the remains were found, right?

Gosh Mrs. Peel...all I can say is....HUH???? :confused: LOL I am totally confused by what you said! It must be because it is past my bedtime...but I read your post three times and I don't understand any of it!! Help! I've lost my brain cells....:crazy: LOL
With all due respect to the lovely Mrs. Peel, I only understand about 20% of what she typed in her important post, excuse me for forgetting the number, 378?, also.

Mrs. Peel.... I would like to say on your behalf, I think I agree with you 100%.

Best regards to you both!!

Back to reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members