P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue is MINE and in the way of interpretation for those who did not understand...:)

And there you have it folks, clear and simple...right?

I will say Anthony love is SELF-SERVING...

Thank You for that!! I have a pretty high comprehension level and I read that thing like 5 times and still barely made any sense out of it---I wasn't sure if the cutesy gibberish was the normal speak and I just hadn't run into it before but I was getting mad about the "go back and read what I posted" over and over and each subsequent post wasn't any clearer which continued to add to the confusion.
Incorrect spellings I can figure out....Incorrect usage I can figure out....Posts where sense is virtually nonexistent it seems I have problems with! :crazy:

I'm supposing that would be up to the private
investigator to decide, not Baez, If he wants an attorney, he will get one. jmo
The private investigator is an adult after all, and not a client of Baez, that we know of....

Yosande - JB wants an attorney to sit in on the questioning because he is afraid the PI will release privileged information he learned when he worked for the defense team. He is not doing it to represent the PI - that would definitely be up to the PI to decide. I guess JB asked to be present at the meeting with LE and they said no. So he is asking that a special attorney be present instead.

Where did you hear "underwater up until a week and a half before the body was found"??? I have been stomping around in Orlando myself for quite some time. The waters everywhere were very close to normal levels by the time TES came to search the last time on Nov. 7 & 8th...FloridaKatz and I went together weeks after Nov. 7th and even fell into a deep hole (like FEET DEEP) and there was no water.

Yes different areas have different conditions - but we both live in Brevard and saw many areas of Orlando that day and on subsequent days. Here, when the waters begin to recede, they recede rapidly. I don't buy the underwater until a week and a half before the body was found...MONTH AND A HALF maybe...

A month or so fits right in with my thinking. As soon as the water receded, the PI went to "investigate" and videotaped the area. He didn't find anything and the whole A family breathed a sigh of relief.

I am crossing my fingers that he wasn't working for another attorney when he went so that it is not considered work product and privileged.

I'm supposing that would be up to the private
investigator to decide, not Baez, If he wants an attorney, he will get one. jmo
The private investigator is an adult after all, and not a client of Baez, that we know of....

Weeel, it's not that simple. If the PI was an agent of Baez, then anything he did while working for Baez may be covered by the "work product doctrine," which allows an attorney space to work without fear of his work being discovered. Sometimes a PI's investigative materials, though generated by the PI, were generated at the request of the attorney who needs same to prepare his case, so they're considered the attorney's work product and are not discoverable. Same thing for verbal communications and verbal information that the PI shared, thus the issues arise in a Q&A session, too.

So you can see that if this privilege extends to whatever this PI was doing for Baez, Baez may very well have a basis for such a legal objection.

SNIPPED: "...I imagine the what IF's kill them at night! I think they did every bit of it for Caylee!
I think that the silence in that house must be defeaning. That would be killing me - no more sweet little laughs of joy. :cry:

Note to all earlier: it makes sense if you look back and read. In a backward kind of way.

I really do wish people would read the reports before flying off...following miscues....oh well! : )

Happy holidays to all. My cats, then Mr. Steed, send you regards. Thanks to all and mods. This is a great place.

*advertiser censored*

Blue is MINE and in the way of interpretation for those who did not understand...:)

I am IN AWE of your interpretation skills. Bravo!

Note to all earlier: it makes sense if you look back and read. In a backward kind of way.

I really do wish people would read the reports before flying off...following miscues....oh well! : )

Happy holidays to all. My cats, then Mr. Steed, send you regards. Thanks to all and mods. This is a great place.

*advertiser censored*

Mrs. Peel, you're right and I stand corrected. :bow:

As well JB should be concerned.
Some attorneys screw up by discussing things that should NOT be discussed in front of others.
Though there are some posters saying that comments made in front of or to this PI necessarily ARE privileged, it will depend upon whether or not FL has a statutorily based privilege that extends to commentary made in front of the PI.
I'm not going to bore you with what we do in Louisiana, cause it just isn't relevant, and I haven't seen a FL legal eagle crack open the FL code of evidence or the FL code of criminal procedure yet for this question. ;) But I'm still waiting... ;)

Do we have a FL attorney in the thread? We need advice on what FL's Code of Evidence says re: the attorney-client privilege / the work product privilege and whether or not either extend to a temporarily (e.g., not a permanent employee at Baez' law firm) hired PI who may or may not have generated all of the investigative materials that were generated.
TIA :blowkiss:

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

We do need an FL attorney's input.

And many of us rely upon it for research and balanced judgement.

How does that explain the bones being scattered over an acre plus area which took over a week to process? People act like this bag contained the entire body for that time and obviously it did not. Even if the bag had been moved, the rest of her little bones were scattered about in such a manner that could only be from animal or water activity, imo.

Yes, SS that is a fact that is being overlooked I'm afraid.:confused:

Blue mine...

I think it's easy for people who have never had to deal with someone like
this to sit back and judge!
Fortunately I am not one of those. I was BORN to a complete sociopath and was raised with siblings who are also sociopaths so I INTIMATELY know about people like these-very much so.
In fact I would almost bet all those who blame George and Cindy for not
doing anything sooner do not have grandchildren or a daughter like Casey! I have a granddaughter-born on August 11-2 days after Caylee's birthday. I have six children and two of those are autistic and have strained the nerves of our entire family beyond comprehension. It is a COP-OUT to say they had no choices. If they could not manage their daughter they should have placed her in a treatment program or a reform school.

Have you ever cried every waking second for over a week straight because
your daughter took your grand kids and you have NO clue where they are
and IF they are being taken care of? Nope. Not one of my children would ever do this. Neither of my daughter's have any children yet only my eldest son, but I will tell you this. He has suported his child from moment ONE and has a REAL job not a pretend one and HE buys his child everything she needs and they live in their own home. This is the same son that I almost lost to a serious addiction that NEARLY claimed his life almost five years ago, and I had a MOST heinous, painful and difficult journey through this, so I am no stranger to battles. I have cried RIVERS perhaps OCEANS that would cover continents but that is neither here nor there. It is only excuses. We all have our choices to make and some of them are difficult and unpleasant. People who choose NOT to make the difficult and uncomfortable ones will never understand the courage of those who DO! I have! And it sucks!
I would much rather put up with a daughter who may take advantage of me
JUST to know that my grandchildren are taken care of! Yeah, that worked out real well for George and Cindy didn't it? Guess what? It doesn't end up working out that way. The best laid plans come to naught when a USER and a TAKER is the recipient and that is precisely what Casey was and continues to be. It is not "taking care" of someone to teach them that the wrongdoing of their parent is acceptable. The child that is seemingly being "cared for" becomes a pawn and a victim of a viscious and never-ending cycle, and I have some personal experience with this one as well. I do not speak from lack of knowledge, I speak from having LIVED this exact scenario, not once, not twice, but three times right inside my own family.
Especially when the police sit in your house and tell you that you can do
NOTHING when they choose to leave at 1 am because they don't like your rules!
Walk a day in someone else's shoes and you just MAY understand WHY
George and Cindy did what they did!Nope-I will never. I have walked miles and meters in my own shoes in my own life in my own families crisis and I do not pity them for having bought Casey off so they could have access to Caylee. It really helped Caylee out huh? She wound up DEAD.

I feel sorry for them... I imagine the what IF's kill them at night!

I think they did every bit of it for Caylee!

They have never once done one single thing for Caylee since her demise. It has all been for themselves.

Ok now...the cat references I definitely get! :crazy: I have a ninja kitty sleeping on my feet right now. LOL

Watch out! They are horrrrrble, ninja female cats, my seal point, will eat your toes! And then she wants your lunch.

I am not sure why we got on this, to be frank, might have been Chezhire's fault: My blue point fake meezer, Ivan. Our clinic is called Cheshire Cats.

Good news....my big boy, now 14 lbs, is recovering from diabetes....after a year and a half of needles twice a day....etc. He is nearly cured by diet and injections. Turning point: even after lower doses, started shivering, stumbling, puking, too down to eat or drink = blood sugar crash. We spent most of xmas week in the vets or talking to them. Still bordery. Seizures if not caught. Have corn syrup just in case.

Kat fu! Whak, good morning, prong to lip area. yiiiiiii. Later that night, as you are sleepy, one curls itself on the head pillow, the other turns to a crook in your knees. Can't even scroll the computer!

Back to point: Since Anthonys commisioned this PI, what did they know?

:blowkiss: hi ya'll.......I'm in Lafayette

Shut up! Ain't this a hoot, you Ragin' Cajun, you!:blowkiss:

I was going to asked you 'bout your mahmoo vs our Mamou.

Sorry guys for going o/t

The August meeting is a huge embarassment to LE and prosecutors. Prosecutors are going to have to do their best to defuse the insanity of the circumstances before the defense begins their certain no-holds-barred, howitzer bombardment.

Evidence, behavior, lies, etc of Casey and family in one hand...one LE officer doing a scan of a swampy choked area in the other.

Guess which hand I am betting on? I didn't bet on the Detroit Lions all year either....:rolleyes:

It is abuse to allow a 2 year old in a grown man's bed at night while you have sex with him. It is abuse to most likely drug your child and bring them to drug parties and have your children around drunks all night long and around nudity and people pulling down their pants. It is abuse to keep them in the trunk while you are partying in a nite club and have no sitter. CA should have called CPS and if you suspect your sister of similar actions then you shouldl report that too. Abuse is alot more than hitting a child. Neglect, drugging them, submitting them to sexual occurances etc is all abuse, leaving them in cars etc more abuse... Its very fair. Both GA and CA know that KC was up to know good with this child. CA had even seen a therapist about it. Too bad she didn't follow thru with her advice.

I don't think that's fair. The G & C had no legal right to stop KC from taking her daughter where she chose. They provided for her in every way possible, but they were limited as to what they could do. I am sure KC didn't tell them she was spending the night at men's homes, etc.

I support my sister in those same ways because I really love her daughter. And it is very frustrating to me that I still can not stop my sister from doing stupid crap that endangers the little girl. Matter of fact, I have even called CPS to see what I could do to prevent certain actions and unfortunately, there is not a thing I could do unless I could specifically document the little girl being injured or abused...and I can cite worse things than the Anthony's probably suspected.

While I agree that G & C are and have been trying to save KC, it is unfair to say they didn't love Caylee. They DID love her...very much.

One fact is certain, someone told this person to go to THAT location and capture said video for SOME reason...I think this is why LE is interested to speak with said video taker to discover whom sent them there and for what reason and WHY are they just NOW coming out with this info and WHY is Jose all in a huff about it and trying to make sure no privilege is divulged? If this were in their FAVOR you would think he would be dancing a jig!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I will say Anthony love is MALIGNANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members