P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The meter man saw the bag in August. He later met a detective at the scene yet the detective found nothing.

Months later, in the same spot, the meter man finds the body in a taped up plastic bag.

Righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

No offense to LE, or you, but the Detective didn't look closely enough to either find, or not find anything.

Here there be snakes.

There is NOTHING anyone can say that will make me believe the A's or anyone in the family knew where Caylees remains were and just left her there to rot. There is no WAY they left this child out there just to save Casey, no way.

There's a part of me that feels the same way but.....there's another part of me that's come to realize that people DO do things like that
9.gif

Maybe my thoughts are as illogical as the A's.:crazy: If KC told them she was there and well hidden they would have to find out one way or the other. They were willing to risk the PI finding the body, they could even help KC if he did find the body by saying the info came from a "tip" from the real killer.

I don't think this theory is that far fetched at all.

If the PI did in fact tape that area then this is exactly what I believe happened.

If KC told Cindy & George where the body was then maybe George checked it out first & saw that it couldn't be seen because of the water .

What other possible explanation could this PI have for filming that area?

The actual date/time stamp on the video wasn't correct from what I understood, that's questionable in itself. I also wonder if the PI has many many more of these wooded swamp area videos for viewing establishing that Caylee's body wasn't in the hundred's of other potential areas where her remains could have been. Otherwise why/how would the PI single out this one area that just happened to be the area where Caylee's remains were located? any thoughts?

And to add to your questions, if he was aware the remains might be in this area, what was he intending to do with this discovery?

I highly suspect a privileged work product.
Happy New Year Wudge. how exactly do you mean that?

The Psychic also taped the area and some of our members also named the area specifically, complete with maps and arrows. I am just wondering what other areas he taped and if this is truly something or if it is more along the lines of even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I have no opinion yet, I am just trying to get all these facts in order first and am still making my way through the information.

I believe the meter man said he was sure that it was the same bag.
ok, what doesn't make any sense, is the fact he didn't LOOK IN THE BAG! i mean c'mon, any one of us would look if we thought it was suspicious! has he ever answered if he looked in the bag? DUH this would have been over in August had he looked and actually seen a body.

I think the Anthonys did know where the remains were. Or at least a general location. I think some of the 'code' that KC gave Lee was trying to tell him where the body was. I believe the body wasn't easily seen by that time. Even if this PI did film the area doesn't mean he was in this exact area or that the remains didn't shift with the hurricane that came thru.

EXACTLY......remember it has been said that there was a trail of small bones going farther back into the woods......this would leave me to believe that her body could have possibly been farther back in the woods and washed into and got lodged in the exact area it was found with the receeding water...in just a matter of a week or two.
But the fact that the A's PI was even filming that area is hinky. He obviously got info from either the A's or KC as to where to look for a BODY (NOT A LIVE CAYLEE!!!!)

There's a part of me that feels the same way but.....there's another part of me that's come to realize that people DO do things like that
9.gif

There's part of me that thinks that this is all a part of some "Master Plan" concocted by the Anthony's so Casey goes free....

Something is not right here.....How could that PI have video of where the body was found?

It doesn't make any sense

The actual date/time stamp on the video wasn't correct from what I understood, that's questionable in itself. I also wonder if the PI has many many more of these wooded swamp area videos for viewing establishing that Caylee's body wasn't in the hundred's of other potential areas where her remains could have been. Otherwise why/how would the PI single out this one area that just happened to be the area where Caylee's remains were located? any thoughts?

Getting back to the WFTV article which is the one that mentions the videotape, it says that LE was 'told' the PI was videotaping the area a month before the remains were found. I wonder if that might not be shoddy reporting again on WFTV's part. Perhaps they acquired a video that was shot around that time. When did the teenage boy who lived across the street film the area? Was that video from before or after the remains were found? I don't recall.

Thanks for your post, I was just about to go and listen to the August calls.
Caylee's remains were found in a black garbage bag.
Does anyone have any ideas on what this "white" item Kronk spoke of could be?

Other than it looked out of place, I have no idea. I don't think there has been any official confirmation that Caylee was found in a black bag. It was only reported in the media. Anyone know of a confirmation?

Also, one of our posters, went to the area and said if you fell over you'd land on a garbage bag, there were that many.

No offense to LE, or you, but the Detective didn't look closely enough to either find, or not find anything.

Here there be snakes.

That's a story that will have defense attorneys drooling. The defense will have to auction off who gets to do the cross-examination.

There is NOTHING anyone can say that will make me believe the A's or anyone in the family knew where Caylees remains were and just left her there to rot. There is no WAY they left this child out there just to save Casey, no way.

I disagree. You may remember, they did all they could to stop TES & others from searching for Caylee. They were happy to let her stay out there, as it allowed them to keep claiming she was still alive.

"Run around, scream and shout! Cause confusion as to what this case is about!"

Glad most of you sleuthies aren't buying it.

Yeppers, create a diversion .............. smoke & mirrors.

Do not succumb!

I am not surprised at all. There are going to be some interesting things which will keep coming out about the A fam as time goes on now. Piece by piece, people will eventually put the puzzle together which LE has already done and acted on with the indictment of Casey. I don't doubt there are more to come in the future which will go through another Grand Jury.

Much more will surface which will show that the A fam did know Caylee was dead and denial was only defiance on their part to cover up a murder. This points to the fact they did know where Caylee was in Mid-November (or long before) while their wild goose chases were ongoing and I might add...so were their public begs for donations.

Thank You! Nothing like a good reality check.
They are all going down!

And to add to your questions, if he was aware the remains might be in this area, what was he intending to do with this discovery?

I wonder that too. A good part of the reason that I don't believe the A's had anything to do with this is that they, if they were attempting to cover for Casey, would not want the body found. Why send someone right to the spot where the body was located to film the area? And if they knew where the body was, why not retrieve the items that led right back to the Anthony home?

From Nancy Grace, 12/19:
In the last hours, the utility meter reader finally breaks his silence, confirming it`s the same bag he spotted back in August. Did he actually alert police with this same tip four months ago, calling not once, twice, but three times? Tot mom Casey Anthony learns behind bars the tiny skeleton is confirmed to be little Caylee, and then promptly turns away a visit from the family pastor. Instead, she takes a visit from her own defense team. Tonight, will there ever be justice for Caylee?

A NG quote is not credible- she's the same woman who for a week claimed that the identification of the remains was "hours away."

She takes many liberties with information.

From Nancy Grace, 12/19:
In the last hours, the utility meter reader finally breaks his silence, confirming it`s the same bag he spotted back in August. Did he actually alert police with this same tip four months ago, calling not once, twice, but three times? Tot mom Casey Anthony learns behind bars the tiny skeleton is confirmed to be little Caylee, and then promptly turns away a visit from the family pastor. Instead, she takes a visit from her own defense team. Tonight, will there ever be justice for Caylee?

Thanks Chilly.

I do believe he saw something, yet I still question why he couldn't lead LE to that same bag, that exact spot, when he met the Deputy at that location?
I heard of "there were snakes" but the bag was not that far from the road could he not have pointed the location out? And then there is the ? of the water.
I have a swampy wooded area just like this one across the street from my home and it's still wet and swampy even though we haven't had significant rain in many months.

I think the Anthonys did know where the remains were. Or at least a general location. I think some of the 'code' that KC gave Lee was trying to tell him where the body was. I believe the body wasn't easily seen by that time. Even if this PI did film the area doesn't mean he was in this exact area or that the remains didn't shift with the hurricane that came thru.

Coudn't agree more...!!!

Cindy is not the kind of woman that would have let KC sit in her house for weeks without getting an answer out of her.

And there's no way in hell Cindy believed the "Zanny" story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member