P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with Wudge though (imagine that.) Defense will try to use this video to show the LE incompetence, though I don't know that that will make any difference in the end result at trial.

That's the thing...even of you assume the worst case and LE totally blew it by not adequately following up on the MR calls in August...does that mean you throw out all the other evidence they have gathered? I don't think so. Missing a body is not police misconduct and does not "taint" all the evidence they have against Casey. So while it would be unfortunate if they missed out on an opportunity to find her sooner...it does not negate everything else. So I really don't see this as a major issue that changes anything. JMO

I just read something yesterday about that but I'm sorry to say, I can't recall what link/website I was on! It was said to be the day of the incident involving the teens who had found a string tied to a stick that led into the ground which supposedly turned out to be a bomb :crazy: always thought that was a bit suspect, anyhow the boys saw a PO looking around the area where they had seen it the previous day, told him/her about it and led them to it. IIRC that was on August 3rd, sometime in the late afternoon into the evening. That was the time/day supposedly GA was seen leaving his house and going out on a walk.

Casey was in jail on Aug 3rd. The walk happened the first day Casey got home from Jail. She was only home a few hours before GA took off. IIRC, it was Aug 19th?

This case gets stranger every time I check up on it. So what if there is a video displaying nothing was there last month. If anything this points the finger at GA whom was running about making claims that Caylee had been moved 9 times although claiming she was alive.

"Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Questions by me:

1.) Did JB have knowledge beforehand that Hoover was going/went public
(to the media) with this tape?

2.) If JB had knowledge beforehand, was the plan/hope to add credibility to the defenses claim that the remains had only recently been placed there and it backfired? (could he be that dumb?)

3.) Assuming JB isn't that dumb, is it possible that Hoover attempted to extort $$ from JB and/or the A's, they didn't bite so he followed thru on his threat?

4.) Was LE made aware of this tape by Hoover himself or by EN/KB? (media)

Any thoughts?

A certain poster once again diverted convo (good for adversary, devil's advocate). Amusing, but tends to make real inquiries off point. Please refer to my post 379, all posts of PotatoHead, Magic-Cat, etc.

Meter man is not not the point. Date of filming. Client. See it?

Remains are remains. No matter where found, by whom, etc.

Again, how did the PI know to go there? Based on what info? Who told him?

[facts: the psychic vid is close but not the site, the teenager's vid is during body recovery)

sorry
Mrs. Peel do you mean your post 378??

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

So here is where we are now:

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
Bag not there. Hoover 11/15.
Bag still there. MR 12/11.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's 2 bags with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

How does that explain the bones being scattered over an acre plus area which took over a week to process? People act like this bag contained the entire body for that time and obviously it did not. Even if the bag had been moved, the rest of her little bones were scattered about in such a manner that could only be from animal or water activity, imo.

i agree with you... i think the bag has been there the entire time...just overlooked.
i think all of these other "theories" are just NOT logical or plausible. how would someone "plant" the body in the exact spot where mr kronk had reported a bag 3 months earlier? not plausible unless someone thinks mr kronk did it and that makes NO sense.

DITTO ME!

But they could have had some INSIDE information and were working on "setting something up"...It happens all the time in this lovely world we live in. :)

George and Cindy had EVERY right to set rules in their own home and to expect those who lived in their home to abide those rules or to leave. They further had even MORE sayso over Caylee and Casey due to the fact that they were Caylee's complete source of support. Casey did not ever even buy Caylee any diapers and we know this from her own closest relative-her brother Lee. Casey's parents had exactly the same duty and responsibility that we all share as parents-to teach our children to exist in society and to contribute TO society and to abide by the laws of our land. Instead of doing THIS they allowed her to go on and on in lies and theft and all manner of deceptions and manipulations while they looked on and ignored EVERYTHING and actually rewarded her for her ill deeds by continuing to support her and her daughter. If they had acted as reasonably responsible parents they would have FORCED Casey to tow the line a little or to make the choice to support her OWN self. It is an honorable thing for you to try to "support" your sister due to your love of her child, but in the end, it will not help much. Takers continue to take as long as givers keep giving and you will find when you STOP giving the takers no longer even have anything to do with you. I know because I have lived it myself, and in the end, the parent is the ULTIMATE influence on the child, even when there is a good example standing by with love and support on the "outside". Condoning wrongdoing as Cindy and George have done and actually rewarding it is not love-it is SAVING FACE plain and simple. They love themselves is who they love.

They haz it, the pretty faces and hairdos and cameos!

But not enough, in the bigger view of jeez, right vs. wrong.

I am still astonished, from what I infer, enough knowledge to lead their PI to a site. I flail. Total FAIL. At what that means in regard to A family. Defiance, as you said earlier in thread makes perfect sense: not one of the people who talked about the stages of greiving met with the criteria from what I could see (and you too, sorta but not, agreed). It is Defiance that marks this family: *advertiser censored**bombs.

Then, now, I reconsider involvment. About time....Major obstruction, no doubt, if photos are as said by PI for A's.

Major deal, book'em Danno.

Sometimes I get tired of people blaming the A's for the murder in retrosopective fashion, but ick. Now with alleged evidence of complicity (as if we did not know--but stronger for LE) they tell us what they think love is.

Anthony love is: ______________________.

Looking for words and definitions here. Let's not get banned too close to New Years so we cannot well wish good people : )

The Anthony's didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC. CA must save KC at all costs. IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at nite to spend the nite in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and who knows what else and sleeping where? In the trunk of the car??? CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago.

WELL SAID! I completely agree. Couldn't have said it better.

i agree with you... i think the bag has been there the entire time...just overlooked.
i think all of these other "theories" are just NOT logical or plausible. how would someone "plant" the body in the exact spot where mr kronk had reported a bag 3 months earlier? not plausible unless someone thinks mr kronk did it and that makes NO sense.

I bet you're right. Maybe the defense thinks this will plant doubt about the Meter Reader since he reported it in Aug and found her body. Poor guy. I'm sure he's wishing he had remained anonymous! Just seems wrong, pretty soon people are going to be afraid to help anyone out of fear of backlash instead of thanks.

Believe me, I am not support how G & C raised KC and enabled her. I am just saying that it isn't fair to say they didn't love Caylee. And calling CPS would have done them no good. They had no rights over Caylee, unfortunately. And while I agree that they have the right to make the rules in their own home...look what happened when they tried to enforce them???

I understand what you are saying and agree with you jat. I think they did love Caylee very much. I have a feeling that is why they enabled Casey - because they feared that she would run off with their granddaughter. Remember when Cindy made the myspace post and said Caylee was missing...she wrote something like "who will watch over the little angel now?".
She was doing her best to watch over her. I do not think they knew Casey was taking her to parties and boyfriend's houses to spend the night. Casey LIES....remember? I think they did take a stand with Casey after the stealing really got bad, and I think that very well may have been what got Caylee killed. I think it very well may have been a threat to seek custody of Caylee that caused Casey to kill her daughter. I strongly believe it was the arguement she had with her mother that was the trigger.

I just don't think you can say C & G should have known and should have done something. They had no reason to believe that little girl was being abused in any way. They loved her and appeared to do everything they could for her. Casey alone is responsible for her actions.

The Anthony's didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC. CA must save KC at all costs. IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at nite to spend the nite in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and who knows what else and sleeping where? In the trunk of the car??? CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago.

I'm not sure why so many people seem to think that George and Cindy
had any rights to Caylee other than being her grandparents!
It's not as easy as you may think to get a child from their mother!
They could not do ANYTHING to stop her from taking Caylee!
Casey had custody!

Even IF protective services had been called they would not have done
anything! It is not against the law for a mother to have various boyfreinds,
or going to parties where there is booze and drugs!
They laws now days do NOT protect kids they way they should....
don't blame the Anthony's for that!
Even if Casey was on drugs she still wouldn't loose custody!

Do some research and see.... it takes alot more than what Casey had
done to loose custody!

Believe me, I am not support how G & C raised KC and enabled her. I am just saying that it isn't fair to say they didn't love Caylee. And calling CPS would have done them no good. They had no rights over Caylee, unfortunately. And while I agree that they have the right to make the rules in their own home...look what happened when they tried to enforce them???

As for my sister, I cut her off financially a couple of years ago and her poor daughter has paid dearly. I still buy all her clothing, pay for her to go to activities, etc. But recently when I refused my sister to come live with me (after she was kicked out of her rental again, nonpayment of rent) - actually, I said she could, but would have to abide by my rules and she refused - she removed her daughter from kindergarden and has dropped her off in Mexico to live with her alcoholic, unemployed, deadbeat father. I said I would take her daughter. I would adopt her. I have all the means to support her and give her a wonderful life and have always treated her the same as my children. There was nothing I could do. I consulted with 4 therapists/child psychologists, Child Protective Services, and an attorney. There was absolutely NOTHING I could do. I fear tremendously for her and am in therapy myself trying to prepare for whatever happens to her and to try to absolve myself of the guilt I feel for not just allowing my sister and her to live her and deal with the unending crap my sister puts my family through JUST TO PROTECT HER DAUGHTER.

My point here is simply that I have compassion for the Anthonys. They were faced with tough choices. They DID draw the line. Now their granddaughter is DEAD. The guilt they feel must be unimaginable and very painful. While I do not support nor agree with their blind support of Casey, as I know that I would NEVER give my sister the kind of support they have shown Casey, I do not feel it is fair to say they didn't love Caylee. That's all I am saying.
Believe me when I tell you that I understand completely where you are coming from and I know what a difficult position that it is that you are in, but you did the absolute right thing when you refused to support what your sister is doing, no matter what. If you HAD given in she would use that child as a pawn to gain financial favors from you more and more and that is no good life for any child either. Letting go hurts so much and takes years to work through and the worrying never stops. But the main thing to remember is that the child IS your sister's and no matter what you would do FOR her, she could take her and leave at a moments notice anytime in the future after you got even more attached and the pain would then be nearly unbearable.

As to George and Cindy trying to "enforce" rules? That is not what happened. What happened is Casey robbed Cindy's mother's bank account and Cindy was FURIOUS because that made HER look bad to her parents. She could not hide this and sweep it under the rug because it involved her own parents and this was a source of shame for her. It is said she actually went after Casey and choked her when they had their knock down drag out, and if that is true, then that is not enforcing rules already in place, that is an aggressive act of violence toward her daughter and very likely in front of poor little Caylee's face. George and Cindy were not in the process of trying to make Casey abide the rules, they were dead in the middle of STILL covering her tracks and sweeping up her messes that she kept creating from lies and theft and promiscuity. Had they wanted to make a change, they might have considered doing that way back when, at the first notice of the problems, instead of letting it ride and paying her way out of everything.

I am sure they felt what they call love for Caylee, but whether that means the same as what love IS normally I am not so certain. All that I do know is that under no circumstances should they have continued for over 3 years (including her pregnancy) to reinforce and reward her bad behaviors and to ignore obvious and screaming lies. They should have given her the boot before Caylee ever turned one, and MAYBE just MAYBE Caylee MIGHT be alive today...then again maybe she wouldn't-but what they were doing was a sure recipe for disaster.:eek:

[snip]

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

[snip]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's a bag, a pillowcase no . . . . its invisi-Nanny!!!

Seriously, it was Caylee and she had been there for months.......

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Ut oh. Seems like the defense team was talking about possible dump sites and this one was on the list. Good catch by a previous poster.

PI no longer working for Baez after 10/1/08. Whatever he produced (reports, etc.) during his time with JB is attorney work product and therefore privileged as between him and JB, but is not covered by attorney client privilege which applies to JB, his associates, staff and KC.

Bag not there. GSJ 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/11.
Bag not there. LE 8/11.
Bag there. MR 8/12.
Bag not there. LE 8/12.
Bag there. MR 8/13.
Bag not there. LE 8/13.
I can see it.
I can't see it.
It's grey.
It's black.
It's plastic.
It's white and round.
It's a board.
It's a bag of clothes.
It's a bag of stuffies.
It's a bag with a skull.
It's a sheet.
It's a pillowcase.

Whatever it is, was, wasn't, moved, didn't move, smelled, didn't smell, in water, on land, grey, black, white, cloth or plastic, fence up, fence down - it was Caylee and not one of her family members even walked around the corner to look for her at any time.

Now that right there, DotsEyes, now that speaks volumes.:clap:

my humble theory on this latest "video":

lady with "caylee is alive" sign reports to LE about her video...everyone thinks she is crazy and deems her "not credible" because of her ?ties with the ants. so she gives video to the "PI" to claim HE made the video, this supposedly makes it credible, because it is coming from a "professional investigator."

if this video had any relevance it would have been given directly to LE. the PI could have proven its authenticity and it would become part of the official evidence. the way it is being "leaked" or portrayed makes it as useful as the "official picture" that proved a sighting of caylee in the mall or the supposed picture of zanny, caylee and casey that the PI found. (did anyone ever see that, btw?)

any "evidence" or proof found by anyone on the defense that is given to media is definetly suspect in my book.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think and pls forgive me if already posted as don't have time to read it all but I sure thought Mr Kronk when he called in Aug. stated the bag or whatever object he saw was white.. now we all know it is black... I'm just to dumbfounded to even speculate anything anymore because everyday is crazier than the day before..

I know the Anthony's were/are under severe stress but the one's they have brought into this case with them have been "less" than spectacular :( Certainly another interesting day in the case of "Miss Casey".

I don't recall hearing about this! Do you remember anything else about this?
Hmmmm.Interesting.

Casey was in jail on Aug 3rd. The walk happened the first day Casey got home from Jail. She was only home a few hours before GA took off. IIRC, it was Aug 19th?

SuziQ, I'm a little busy right at the moment, I'm in the middle of eating crow-dinner...

I think and pls forgive me if already posted as don't have time to read it all but I sure thought Mr Kronk when he called in Aug. stated the bag or whatever object he saw was white.. now we all know it is black... I'm just to dumbfounded to even speculate anything anymore because everyday is crazier than the day before..

I know the Anthony's were/are under severe stress but the one's they have brought into this case with them have been "less" than spectacular :( Certainly another interesting day in the case of "Miss Casey".

Actually we don't know. The bag color has never been officially confirmed by LE. Unless I'm wrong that is.

Some of this may actually make sense now. I listened to one of the visits Lee made to Casey in jail. And he was probing her about where to look for her missing "black jack" and she responded by saying that he should "look in places that are familiar to our family". I thought it was a strange response at the time, but now it may actually make sense. Then she goes on to say that JB will be showing her videos (which may or may not have been these videos taken by the PI). If LA was on the mission to locate little Caylee's body, this may have been the code they were using. Just a few random thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind