P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didnt the meter reader help with the search for Caylee on his off duty time? Werent there large search parties going on? I mean logically, wouldn't you if you had found something suspicious like that? Or at least call a friend and say hey- could you get a group and search this area? I found a bag on the job and blah blah blah I do not know much about decomposition but obviously her little bones were scattered due to being dumped out of a bag or thrown about....she was moved...god I just cannot imagine , being a grandmother myself, little Caylee is still being used like a bullet proof vest and I like many, cannot wait until these perverts are brought to justice

Updated Video released this morning with P.I. JH. Close to 15 minutes long:

*NEW RELEASE TODAY! RAW INTERVIEW: P.I Jim Hoover Speaks Out
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

WOW! Just Wow! Unbelievable! I cannot believe, nor understand, the adults in this case who felt so little towards this beautiful little child that allowing her to remain "lost" was not as important as saving KC, making money, doing a job, etc. There had better be numerous indictments if this is proven to be true! :mad: The look on Hoover's face during this interview is very telling. He looks like he is dying to speak and like he knows SOOO much more that he wants to say, but can't. However, I would feel better if he had come forward with this, oh say, right after it had happened instead of nearly a month after she had been "found". But, having said that, at least he did come forward. I hope LE has loads of ammunition to go after each and every person involved. And NO IMMUNITY!!!

natsound, simplesimon, OneLostGrl & anyone else your welcome! :blowkiss: Just getting done with with some coffee & ready to watch it myself. LOL

kittykat1 I agree cliffnotes are needed with all that keeps coming out with the P.I.'s......16 motions.......2-hearings today......imunity for everyone! LOL It's hard to keep up with it all. I'm overwhelmed too & I'm sure this isn't the last of it. If someone told me this was a real case before this I wouldn't believe them. :crazy:

P.I. DC sure has been quiet since his last interview. I bet he'll be next to add to the mix unless he's in hiding now. Does anyone else think it's because he's getting lawyered up too? Will be charged with OJ too?

So many are needing lawyers in this case! If I was a lawyer I'd be heading to Orlando. LOL

I'm guessing that LE's waiting until after a funeral service is held to question all members of the A family will probably be going out the window as well......after all it doesn't seem likely that Baez is going to let a funeral take place anytime soon........and LE has work to do reguardless of what Baez has to do.
Looking like the next few weeks will be filled with deals and questionings.

I certainly hope so! I felt that LE waiting for the A's to go ahead and bury Caylee before taking any action was very big and human of them. But, if they can connect these dots back to any member of that family, then to heck with the niceties! Arrest, arrest, arrest!! And let the extended family, ggm, uncle, whoever, make the funeral arraingments. Maybe then she can finally be laid to rest!

Angel, thanks so much for posting the link!

One of the first things this atty says is he believes LP got the dates wrong. They were only off by a few days, but it makes me wonder where LP is getting his info. from. Did he not write it down and just went off memory? Or does he have some other source?

LP is certainly in my good books, now! Wow...thank God he found out about it. Who knows if LE would ever have known.

Big thanks to LP...

Toward the end of the raw footage, did Hoover's attorney say there were more tapes of these searches to find Caylee, and that they were turned over? To whom???? To PI DC? For his clients? Because he then states that this 10 minute one being given to LE now was found recently and was kept by accident.

P.I. DC sure has been quiet since his last interview. I bet he'll be next to add to the mix unless he's in hiding now. Does anyone else think it's because he's getting lawyered up too? Will be charged with OJ too?
It's all the silence that bothers me the most. Caylee is found--silence. No statement or outcry to find her killer. Makes me think they know the killer is behind bars already. JH says he and DC were looking for the body a month before it was found--silence. No statement relaying the Anthony's or JB's shock at this new development. Leads me to think they aren't very shocked. The silence is what I'm really noticing!

Really wish she had of asked why Hoover waited all this time to go to LE with this info. Last nite on Jane V., Lee's attorney accused Hoover of lying and said it was fishy that he waited all this time to go to LE. My theory...he was in a bad position knowing what D. Casey had told him, didn't plan to say anything as, after all, he is a PI that is supposed to be able to keep a secret. But he had made the mistake of opening his mouth to LP, and of course then LP spilled the beans on national TV, which left him with no choice at that point but to cooperate with LE.

I'm wondering if Hoover wanted to come forward but was scared so he let it slip to LP (knowing LP would spill the beans) and that gave him an opening. Kinda like ... Hey I didn't snitch on you to the police, LP is the one who told them so I had no choice but to talk"
If I had to choose who to believe it would be Hoover. I hope they can enhance the audio on that video.

I'm guessing that LE's waiting until after a funeral service is held to question all members of the A family will probably be going out the window as well......after all it doesn't seem likely that Baez is going to let a funeral take place anytime soon........and LE has work to do reguardless of what Baez has to do.
Looking like the next few weeks will be filled with deals and questionings.

Bolding by me.

If the A's are affraid to answer ??'s they they may never bury that child. I can't believe her remains are sitting in a box. How cold and cruel is that?

WOW Thanks Angel!
So this will be a busy day today....I am guessing DC will be hauled in for questioning now, if he hasn't already. So he was definately working for the Anth's at that time.

It was said at least twice that more than one phone was used by DC. I am thinking throw away phones. Anyone else think this?

Yes. I imagine this is nothing new to PI's and even possibly to people who are "watched" and know their phone records can be discovered by LE. DC has already told his explanation (the ridiculous Kio tip story) in public, and I doubt he will concede anything different unless there is proof to contradict him. Or maybe, having been given the big hint, he will claim A/C privilege and refuse to discuss his source.

It seems the pieces may be falling into place as JH has ratted out the A's knowledge of the body's location. And LP ratted out JH to the FBI and the world!

This would make sense of why the A's need immunity and LA may be preparing to face future charges.

AND makes sense of why the A's quit communicating directly with KC with jail visits.

They figured out the mystery for themselves before Thanksgiving.

:chicken:

Well if he claims A/C then he is virtually throwing the "ball" back in Baez's court, Anyone know how this would be handled? If Baez sent him out looking for a dead body?

TIA

wow bombshell..can I just say I do like Kathi B the reporter.

multiple cell phones, multiple calls looks like DC was getting specific info while there
and look at Hoovers face during this interview. He is dying to speak!!
and DC was there other times afterward to look for the body?
Wow this is so weird it is almost unbelievable but in this case somehow I believe it
thanks Angel for link!

Bold by me.
Geez, looks like he's in good cell phone company with Casey. LOL
This is very interesting. Hoover claims D.C knew where the body was located!!!!
This lawyer repeatedly says a comment never heard from Baez
"To protect the integrity of the investigation"

It's all the silence that bothers me the most. Caylee is found--silence. No statement or outcry to find her killer. Makes me think they know the killer is behind bars already. JH says he and DC were looking for the body a month before it was found--silence. No statement relaying the Anthony's or JB's shock at this new development. Leads me to think they aren't very shocked. The silence is what I'm really noticing!

Yes. There is a hole big enough to drive a fleet of buses through where the cries for justice for Caylee should be.

Dear God, this poor little murdered baby. Who will take up her cry? Who will fight for her? Does any single one of all these 'players' have enough of a conscience to do what's right for this baby???

I feel like screaming. I want to demand the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - for Caylee!!! And I don't have a legal leg to stand on. I just want to SCREAM!!!

I do, IMO- if Cindy is promised by LE that sharing what she knows with them will keep her out of prison she will spill in a heart beat.

I wish I could agree...but I think Cindy is as stupid as KC, and if charged she will think she can tell lies and beat the charge, the same as her daughter...in fact, I think Cindy taught her daughter to lie like this. But that's MOO.

I'm wondering if Hoover wanted to come forward but was scared so he let it slip to LP (knowing LP would spill the beans) and that gave him an opening. Kinda like ... Hey I didn't snitch on you to the police, LP is the one who told them so I had no choice but to talk"
If I had to choose who to believe it would be Hoover. I hope they can enhance the audio on that video.

If Hoover came forward as to what he was told as an extention of Baez defense team, he would lose his license. The extention of Atty Client Privlege applies to him. HOWEVER, if he is invoking his right under his "employ" of the A's.. Baez better not be paying him or there is a serious conflict issue.

There is zero doubt in my mind these people knew where Caylee's remains where and left her out there, for a while there I thought this child was safe from the travesty of her gene pool for a while. Apparently I jumped the gun.

Yes. There is a hole big enough to drive a fleet of buses through where the cries for justice for Caylee should be.

Dear God, this poor little murdered baby. Who will take up her cry? Who will fight for her? Does any single one of all these 'players' have enough of a conscience to do what's right for this baby???

I feel like screaming. I want to demand the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - for Caylee!!! And I don't have a legal leg to stand on. I just want to SCREAM!!!
Amen, BeanE. :blowkiss: You said it far better than I could and with far more passion than I've seen from any of the people who should really be demanding justice for Caylee.
I hope this new bombshell finally forces everyone to talk.

I wish I could agree...but I think Cindy is as stupid as KC, and if charged she will think she can tell lies and beat the charge, the same as her daughter...in fact, I think Cindy taught her daughter to lie like this. But that's MOO.

I agree here. I want more info. before I believe for certain that the A's knew where the body was and they told DC (what good would it do them to tell him?) But CA's behavior in this whole ordeal has been as eye-opening as KC's. I believe KC's personality disorder came directly from CA... and morphed into something much worse. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

If Hoover came forward as to what he was told as an extention of Baez defense team, he would lose his license.

Is this true? That is REDICULOUS! WHERE is justice? :furious:

If that's the worst that could happen to him though... then maybe he should have taken the high road and come forward anyway. It's a decision of morals and conscience. Could he have gotten sued by JB?

Well, KC did say on her Cupid profile that she wanted to be on Survivor. Maybe they could have "Survivor - Anthony Edition" there could be a bus and the last one that wasn't voted "Thrown under the bus" would win.

Just and idea! :rolleyes:

Now, THAT I would watch!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77