P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe LE waiting until after the funeral has nothing to do with any courtesy towards the Anthony's, and everything to do with respect to Caylee.
I will go even further and say I believe the Anthony's are taking advantage of this and postponing the funeral as long as they can.
Just my feelings.

The silence started back in November, all about the same time that the A's hired their new Atty. Watching the video of Mr. Hoover his body language is with obvious discomfort and embarrassment. Everything that has happened since the time frame of 11/15 to the discovery of the remains, has been an obvious domino effect. The A's silence bothers me the most, and only justifies my true belief that they have known so much more. Explains alot, the immunity and why Lee has an atty now. Protecting their daughter over the integrity of the investigation to me is the final nail in the coffin, and to further excuse them from having a respectful memorial and burial instead of a science experiment for the defense to cover their holes in their side of this case.

I'm resorting back to the call that took place between KC and LA on July 26th.. Now that I'm going back and reading this again I have a better understanding with all the recent news dealing with these P.I's possibly ... taking into consideration when MR claims he first called in the tip in August... Shorty after didn't Lee sort of Dissappear? The blue is KC and LA the red are my thoughts.

LEE: Hey Casey are you there

Hey. Yeah I’m here

LEE: Sorry my cell phone reception is terrible

CASEY: It sucks at the house I know

LEE: I still want you to know that you can call me and I’ll try you know get as much out there as I can before anything, what ever dies. I know it s not a good situation , you know what can we do. You know ( What ever dies? Are they refering to Caylee, Maybe KC told LA she knew were Caylee was? )

CASEY: Yeah absolutely

LEE: Um, so do you understand what I was trying to say for that, that you know, you can reach out to them ( Them = P.I's Possible DC & JH?) and they, I know that you said that when we did visitation and I want you to know that you don’t have to necessarily have to put everything through your attorney if you feel like you wanted to speak to them about anything at all, you can still request that he be there, but he doesn’t have to and you don’t have to do that through him

CASEY: Oh I know. But that’s something we had talked about yesterday actually

LEE: Ok good. Do you plan on speaking with any of those guys at all? ( The P.I's?)

CASEY: We’re going to set up a meeting for Monday, Jose was going to think about stuff, how we were going to set things up over the weekend. He was going to be here with me when we bring then in, um, you know and as far as what I answer, how I answer, you know how all that goes down he was going to figure that out this weekend. He was actually going to come up either today or tomorrow and bring a couple of the videos I guess for me to watch from some of the news stuff that’s been going on, I guess some of the talk shows. Just to try to update me on some of the stuff. Plus he wanted me wanted me to get a good laugh. ( Maybe JB was careful as to what KC was allowed to tell the P.I.'s incase they came forward any time in the future?)

LEE: So, is there anything? I know we had spoken before and you understand how all this works, now. but do you have anything that you can, you know, tell me, that would help?
( Is he asking for the location of the body?)

CASEY: There’s nothing I can think of at the moment. I’m actually going to try and get something together, you know today so I can write a couple letters to the family. I’m even going to get with (intelligible) and stuff to see if he does get that directly. But still put out my own specific so if anything happens, if there’s any lapse you still will get what I’m trying to put across too.
( By Lapse does she mean she will fill in the missing info with a 2nd letter sent later?)

LEE: And just remember that if you give it to the attorney…. ( He may not forward the letter if too direct)

CASEY: They can read it and choose whether or not to even fix it which is why I’ll do a secondary letter to make sure it’s direct ]( secondary possibly to LA through mail without Attorney?)
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now? ]( LA has own leads serperate from everyone else? No kidding huh)

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out. ( Can’t talk about it now, too risky ) LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like ( Move /take something? )

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt. ( Those guys being the PI’s?)

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas ….( LA explaining that he and KC need to be on the same page as to what she is going to tell them,etc. )

CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it

LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now? ( Notice he first ask “what then where do you think.” He realizes he’s about to have his sister answer an incriminating question so he then says is she okay?)

KC: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home. ( She follows up with she’s okay - and then gives a LOCATION!)

LEE: Ok ( Now he know’s where to start looking )

IMO, LE may have been and the SA may have offered immunity for the info he has.

He should not be given immunity for having such information and not reporting it to proper authorities. Why would SA want to give him immunity for this info? He should have been forced to hand it over or charged with obstruction. Maybe he should have faced a number of charges.

Maybe he will! :furious:

He may face some relative charges, but I think LE and the FBI have bigger fish to fry. They have a murder case in front of them and Caylee is the victim. They only want to get to the truth to find out who knew what and when they knew it. The main point is that this shield around the A fam is finally cracking. When it cracks wide open...everything is going to start fallling into place with the truth. It will come pouring out like the water from Hurricane Fay and Caylee will get the justice she deserves.

I believe that is the point. Justice for Caylee.

Why didnt the meter reader help with the search for Caylee on his off duty time? Werent there large search parties going on? I mean logically, wouldn't you if you had found something suspicious like that? Or at least call a friend and say hey- could you get a group and search this area? I found a bag on the job and blah blah blah I do not know much about decomposition but obviously her little bones were scattered due to being dumped out of a bag or thrown about....she was moved...god I just cannot imagine , being a grandmother myself, little Caylee is still being used like a bullet proof vest and I like many, cannot wait until these perverts are brought to justice

If I was in his position, I wouldn't have started calling friends about it...I would have been frightened that I would come across as a fool with an over-active imagination. And, if I lived or worked in the neighborhood, I too would have peeked in those woods and probably would have dealt with anything suspicious the same way he did.

I'm still out on whether or not she was moved...I'll wait to hear more from LE on that.

And your analogy of Caylee being used like a bullet proof vest is right on the money. It is sooo awful.

It is also going to be interesting for LE and the FBI to see the video to compare notes on what was there on Nov. 15-16th and other items there on Dec. 11th. If there are items missing or placed there, the video would hopefully show this. Evidence was found at the site, but what evidence was not found that was there previously?

The silence from the Anthony's and JB since poor Caylee was found isn't suprising to me, but has anyone even seen George, Cindy or Lee? Any footage of them at their house or going to their car or anything? Have they left their house since the last search warrants were executed?

George was heard on a local channel for a few short minutes recently. I believe it is the only time we have heard from the A fam since, but I could be mistaken.

The silence from the Anthony's and JB since poor Caylee was found isn't suprising to me, but has anyone even seen George, Cindy or Lee? Any footage of them at their house or going to their car or anything? Have they left their house since the last search warrants were executed?

One of the stations had a telephone interview with him last week that was very short.. where he said he wishes he could visit KC... that's all I can recall.

I don't understand why LE is waiting to question and/or arrest the Anthonys until after the funeral. At this point it doesn't appear that any of them deserve an ounce of courtesy.

My gut tells me that all hell is getting ready to break loose with the A family. Something very dramatic- a dramatic arrest at the house, a murder/suicide, a major and public breakdown, something.

I cannot imagine how thick the tension must be there- and I think they are holding off on the funeral trying to buy time.

I think LE just needs to sweep in there and grab them all.

ITA. It was one thing for LE to hold off for a few days for the funeral, but I don't think they should wait any longer. I really want the dollar signs taken out of their eyes.

Since we found the 2nd autopsy was done almost a week ago and her funeral has not even been suggested (as a matter of fact we were led to believe it was due to the 2nd autopsy as the delay)...I think LE needs to do what they have to. They are all delaying the funeral and pointing fingers in various directions to do it. While I know in the hearts of the OCSO and the FBI they want Caylee to have a funeral before they proceed...I don't believe it is in the best interest of Caylee at this point to wait any longer. There is no telling how long the A fam will continue to avoid laying her to rest now.

I must say, after having watched the iv of JH, his lawyer is the first lawyer I have seen in this case that comes across as totally professional...what a pleasant change.

Since we found the 2nd autopsy was done almost a week ago and her funeral has not even been suggested (as a matter of fact we were led to believe it was due to the 2nd autopsy as the delay)...I think LE needs to do what they have to. They are all delaying the funeral and pointing fingers in various directions to do it. While I know in the hearts of the OCSO and the FBI they want Caylee to have a funeral before they proceed...I don't believe it is in the best interest of Caylee at this point to wait any longer. There is no telling how long the A fam will continue to avoid laying her to rest now.

I'm feeling too lazy to search it at the moment, but IIRC, BC or someone associated with the As told the media just a few days ago that the autopsy was being delayed because the SA wouldn't hand over the pics etc. Did they not think we'd find out??

Having watched the video, JH looks like he's being honest with LE, and looks embarassed by his involvement in the mess. He does not set off my hinky meter at all. He may become one of the heros of this case.

I am confused....in the iv with JH's lawyer, did anyone else pick up the lawyer telling Kathi that they were told by LE that the area had been searched before Nov. 15th???

The silence started back in November, all about the same time that the A's hired their new Atty. Watching the video of Mr. Hoover his body language is with obvious discomfort and embarrassment. Everything that has happened since the time frame of 11/15 to the discovery of the remains, has been an obvious domino effect. The A's silence bothers me the most, and only justifies my true belief that they have known so much more. Explains alot, the immunity and why Lee has an atty now. Protecting their daughter over the integrity of the investigation to me is the final nail in the coffin, and to further excuse them from having a respectful memorial and burial instead of a science experiment for the defense to cover their holes in their side of this case.

Just my opinion, but I think JH should have some obvious discomfort and embarrassment. If it's true that he knew that child's body was there and didn't tell LE then in my opinion, he's just as culpable as everyone else in this fiasco. I would really hate to find out that the A's knew where she was and I doubt they did. At least CA and GA.

This makes me mad! Once again....NO ONE in the Anthony family is sticking up for this poor lost child. NO ONE. It's all about the Anthonys. Always has been.

Having watched the video, JH looks like he's being honest with LE, and looks embarassed by his involvement in the mess. He does not set off my hinky meter at all. He may become one of the heros of this case.

I don't know... we have to keep in mind that JH had important information back in November that he didn't disclose to the proper authorities. Was LP the first to alert LE about it? NG seemed to think so last night.

I'm glad this PI came forward with the tape. But the answers I'm dying to know now are:

why he didn't say anything back in Nov when DC told him that Caylee was dead and that he knew where she was. All the attorney said if I remember right was that there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle missing and that some people were media hungry for the spot light,etc.

Who was DC talking to on the phone that day in the woods? I hope they supeona all of his phone records and pings for his cell now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back