P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Hoover came forward as to what he was told as an extention of Baez defense team, he would lose his license. The extention of Atty Client Privlege applies to him. HOWEVER, if he is invoking his right under his "employ" of the A's.. Baez better not be paying him or there is a serious conflict issue.

It is/was my understanding that Hoover did not work for anyone. He came forward as a volunteer bodyguard/PI to the A's, and worked with DC, but not for him. He never worked for JB. Did I get this wrong?

After watching the video twice, I'm going to go bacn and watch it again/
What a landmine!
Casey was on the phone "receiving direction and being told what to look for."
That pretty much says it all.
TY LP for lowering the boom on these bottom feeders.

It is/was my understanding that Hoover did not work for anyone. He came forward as a volunteer bodyguard/PI to the A's, and worked with DC, but not for him. He never worked for JB. Did I get this wrong?

That's the way I understood it.

Oh how I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch this video!!!!

I agree here. I want more info. before I believe for certain that the A's knew where the body was and they told DC (what good would it do them to tell him?) But CA's behavior in this whole ordeal has been as eye-opening as KC's. I believe KC's personality disorder came directly from CA... and morphed into something much worse. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I want more info too! I want the MR to do the presser he promised, I want LE to tell us the results of their internal investigation re his August calls, I want to know what the video shows, how much of what DC has said can be proven to be a lie (i.e. did he call his sick daughter?). I want to know what happened to the Masters Hearing. I want to know that the SA and LE and FBI are laughing at the A's immunity requests!

My mind is spinning with all that is going on and I think we are all in for more of a spin when we get this new document dump.

I want more info too! I want the MR to do the presser he promised, I want LE to tell us the results of their internal investigation re his August calls, I want to know what the video shows, how much of what DC has said can be proven to be a lie (i.e. did he call his sick daughter?). I want to know what happened to the Masters Hearing. I want to know that the SA and LE and FBI are laughing at the A's immunity requests!

My mind is spinning with all that is going on and I think we are all in for more of a spin when we get this new document dump.

There's a new one coming?? I missed that!! When?? Does anyone know? Thanks!

That is DC's version of things, IIRC. I haven't found DC very credible to date.

There's a new one coming?? I missed that!! When?? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Yesterday, JB filed a number of Motions for Discovery, asking for lie detector results, DNA tests, jail visit etc etc. If you look at yesterday's breaking news thread, I think there is a link to all his motions there.

It's all the silence that bothers me the most. Caylee is found--silence. No statement or outcry to find her killer. Makes me think they know the killer is behind bars already. JH says he and DC were looking for the body a month before it was found--silence. No statement relaying the Anthony's or JB's shock at this new development. Leads me to think they aren't very shocked. The silence is what I'm really noticing!

I soooo agree with you!

Best post I have read today!
If the A's or Baez believed KC was innocent they would be in the media everyday begging to find Caylee's murderer.:mad: Worried about another child coming to harm.

In this case "Silence isn't so golden!"

I'm glad LP let this out & I do respect him for never giving up trying to find Caylee! I'm glad he knew what is the right thing to do & told LE what he knows. I have a feeling he has been interviewed more times then we ever thought about. MOO He has grown to love her as much as all of us.

How awlful to think the P.I.'s knew Caylee was laying thrown out like garbage. Let KC watch the funeral I say so she can picture her own funeral. I hope the other inmates walk by everyday taunting her endlessly. But she probably dosen't even care. She said it she's a spiteful :curses: ! :furious:
They all should be ashamed of themselves.:furious: I suspect KC told LA where Caylee was & he told DC. That's why he was MIA for so long.

Rest In Peace Caylee! :angel:
We Love You Little One! :blowkiss:

It makes sense to me that JH followed the requests made of him to accompany DC to the site, but never went to LE because nothing panned out.

He didn't believe the information they were being given. JH doubted it.

THEN when the MR came forward, JH had reason to contact LP. He probably contacted LP because it's the first thing he thought to do.

Just doing a quick face-reading on JH (which I learned from a psychologist many years ago) he trusts his lawyer, he has much to say at times during the interview but restrains himself, he feels he has "got the goods" on the DC.

But I worry for him ... he has made enemies!

:chicken:

That is DC's version of things, IIRC. I haven't found DC very credible to date.
I think that goes without saying about DC's credibility. How many times did we see or hear of him/A fam putting innocent children in harm's way to put their face out there or disrupt their lives and the lives of their families? The mall sighting did not come out until the day AFTER these searches which troubles me to no end. That particular little girl is now all over the internet and mainstream media. (I hope her parents sue!)

The raw video is particularly interesting!! Wow. I wish I had time to review it more carefully.

It just seems to me that... if there's evidence DC knew where the remains were, and JH has known about this since mid November, why wasn't there a massive search of that area right then? If this has been discussed already I'm sorry.... why didn't JH alert the authorities back then? Last night LP said something about JH wanting to use the videotape to sell... well then wouldn't LE be climbing all over his hide for withholding this evidence for his own personal gain?

IMO, LE may have been and the SA may have offered immunity for the info he has.

Immunity, imshunity! I hope they all rot in jail, leaving that baby out there in the mud. When did Cindy and George start the latest and last media rounds?? Right around then with a new round of nanny kidnapping talk? There are just no words. I just wonder how deep all of this is going to go before it's over because I have a hard time that believing so many people would risk their rear for this girl. What is going on down there? I have never in my wildest dreams imagined anything like these people.

I don't understand why LE is waiting to question and/or arrest the Anthonys until after the funeral. At this point it doesn't appear that any of them deserve an ounce of courtesy.

My gut tells me that all hell is getting ready to break loose with the A family. Something very dramatic- a dramatic arrest at the house, a murder/suicide, a major and public breakdown, something.

I cannot imagine how thick the tension must be there- and I think they are holding off on the funeral trying to buy time.

I think LE just needs to sweep in there and grab them all.

IMO, LE may have been and the SA may have offered immunity for the info he has.

ITA

I think this is the first Domino to fall. Albeit inappropriate, I will do a happy dance if this forces the A's to the "DO not collect $200, Do Not pass Go and head directly to Jail" spin around the board.

I guess Hoover should get some credit for telling someone outside the A circle, and pretty much "on the other side." Even if his motivation was crappy, and I don't know for sure that it was, he couldn't have expected LP wouldn't tell something this important. I also give him some points because his lawyer seems to have given him some good advice and he seems to have followed it. He gave what he has left to LE and I hope they can confirm it.

Hypothetically, I wonder what the intention was to locate the body in November. I guess it depends on whose behalf they were acting. Was it to make sure the remains were still there, to offer up and do a deal with LE, or was someone else trying to force a deal with LE, or just to see how likely it was that anything was left that could ever get discovered, or to tamper with evidence in some way. If I was working for anyone in the family, before or during the time I did such a thing, I wouldn't want to be in a position to have to explain to LE why I was out there multiple times in the area where the body was ultimately found.

After watching the latest video all I can say is that Hoover did not set my hinkey meter off as others have.

I don't understand why LE is waiting to question and/or arrest the Anthonys until after the funeral. At this point it doesn't appear that any of them deserve an ounce of courtesy.

My gut tells me that all hell is getting ready to break loose with the A family. Something very dramatic- a dramatic arrest at the house, a murder/suicide, a major and public breakdown, something.

I cannot imagine how thick the tension must be there- and I think they are holding off on the funeral trying to buy time.

I think LE just needs to sweep in there and grab them all.

Oh I completely agree. Does anyone know if GA gun was returned to him?
If JH could prove that the A's knew where Caylee was, and I do believe that is exactly why you saw the Cheshire grin on JA's face yesterday, they would arrest them based on appropriate charges based on the info they have, I dont think based on their lawyer status if they are not willing to talk immunity (LE) any longer they will bother questioning them, they will arrest first and talk later.

Just to add, I sincerely hope that there is no further violence among this family. At some point maybe they could consider that they should do right by their grandaughter/neice.

Immunity, imshunity! I hope they all rot in jail, leaving that baby out there in the mud. When did Cindy and George start the latest and last media rounds?? Right around then with a new round of nanny kidnapping talk? There are just no words. I just wonder how deep all of this is going to go before it's over because I have a hard time that believing so many people would risk their rear for this girl. What is going on down there? I have never in my wildest dreams imagined anything like these people.

Unfortunately I think very deep HR. But I dont think they did anything for "the girl".. I think they did it to pad their wallets. "Career Case" I believe the refer to it. DIsgusting.

It seems that the finding of the remains and the searches of the house have shaken a lot of things loose, and they just keep coming. Maybe LE is just letting it all work itself out and is talking to the participants on a first come, first served basis. Their main goal is still to get a conviction for the murder, so I guess they are taking their time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02
Back