P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You left out this part, CW...I imagine this is important:

“Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip."

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

VIDEO: Was Casey’s car seen in June where remains were found?
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them."

Hmmmm. If this is true, it seems JH really wanted "the secret" to get out there. I think he is one of Caylee's heros. I hope police are ensuring his safety. DC seemed pretty confident he wouldn't talk, and you have to wonder why.

“Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip."

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.

You want me to get my hands slapped by JBean for copying too much of the article? :waitasec:

Nevermind, don't answer that.

I'm gonna give an opinion which will probably be unpopular with a couple of camps here, but what the hey!, that's what we're here for right?.
It's become obvious this week (especially today) that DC has been involved in a bit of nefarious activity, including at least 4 lies as noted by previous posters. My opinion is that DC should be granted limited immunity now if he honestly discloses the entire truth about who knew what and when. Everyone - JB, the Anthonys, Hoover, and anyone else. To me, this would save so much time and tax dollars and would be worthwhile, even if it means DC might skate. The caveat to limited immunity would need to be some charge that prohibits him from profiting from his version of Caylees story in the future.
Feel free to disagree. :D

I'm gonna give an opinion which will probably be unpopular with a couple of camps here, but what the hey!, that's what we're here for right?.
It's become obvious this week (especially today) that DC has been involved in a bit of nefarious activity, including at least 4 lies as noted by previous posters. My opinion is that DC should be granted limited immunity now if he honestly discloses the entire truth about who knew what and when. Everyone - JB, the Anthonys, Hoover, and anyone else. To me, this would save so much time and tax dollars and would be worthwhile, even if it means DC might skate. The caveat to limited immunity would need to be some charge that prohibits him from profiting from his version of Caylees story in the future.

Well, my only disagreement is that I would give the immunity offer to Hoover. Whatever his possible intentions, unsavory or not, he is the one that brought the story out. If it were up to DC, we still wouldn't know. However, if Hoover didn't have all the info about who knew what and when, I would consider giving DC immunity to tell it all to be a plausible solution, albeit an unsavory one.

Well, my only disagreement is that I would give the immunity offer to Hoover. Whatever his possible intentions, unsavory or not, he is the one that brought the story out. If it were up to DC, we still wouldn't know. However, if Hoover didn't have all the info about who knew what and when, I would consider giving DC immunity to tell it all to be a plausible solution, albeit an unsavory one.

I would give it to Hoover too. DC has already told way too many proveable lies and would never be considered a credible witness, so the deal would be of little use to the prosecution. He would be destroyed in cross examination.

Let's hope LE found out who saw the car in June,maybe on the next witness list update...

If LE has no intention of prosecuting any of the A's, as the channel 6 reporter stated tonight, what interest would there be in giving JH immunity? Who else would mean so much to the case that LE would want to get them?

I would give it to Hoover too. DC has already told way too many proveable lies and would never be considered a credible witness, so the deal would be of little use to the prosecution. He would be destroyed in cross examination.

Not the least of which was, "Caylee is Alive - we know it."

If LE has no intention of prosecuting any of the A's, as the channel 6 reporter stated tonight, what interest would there be in giving JH immunity? Who else would mean so much to the case that LE would want to get them?

I find it hard to believe that information is correct, but time will tell.

And I agree, if they are not prosecuting the As, there would be no point in giving him immunity.

And I agree, if they are not prosecuting the As, there would be no point in giving him immunity.
(my bold)
Ahhh, but if LE were to know EVERYTHING that DC knows, that might have some bearing on the decision to charge. Kinda like the cart before the horse story as things stand today.

I've always had a gut feeling that the A's wouldn't be prosecuted... you're right, it still remains to be seen.

(my bold)
Ahhh, but if LE were to know EVERYTHING that DC knows, that might have some bearing on the decision to charge. Kinda like the cart before the horse story as things stand today.

I assume you are talking about signing them up to give evidence against G & C?? Maybe, but he has some serious credibility issues...he has lied about everything so far...he's got about as much credibility as KC at this point.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

OMG! WTH?! All I can say is that DC is in it REALLY DEEP now. WOW!

ITA! But, SA stated yesterday during the hearings that LE had already interviewed DC.

Why hasn't he been charged with anything? Is it because he gave up who/where he got the info to search that area?

What do y'all make of the *3 stones/rocks*

I wish I could agree with you because sometimes I think that if this happens, it will certainly either insure a plea on Casey's part, or the DP being placed back on her..however, the simple thought that someone knew and allowed Caylee to lay in the woods, in the dirt, with bugs, and rain and all the elements without saying a word...grrrr:furious: my only wish is that they rot in hell! I would hope that LE has enough to get that great punishment anyways, and punish whoever knew the truth and did nothing productive about it! In this case better late than never doesn't apply! Not when there is a dead child who has been thrown out like garbage.

ITA! But, SA stated yesterday during the hearings that LE had already interviewed DC.

Why hasn't he been charged with anything? Is it because he gave up who/where he got the info to search that area?

What do y'all make of the *3 stones/rocks*

Well, what would they charge him with? He didn't find a body.

I wish I could agree with you because sometimes I think that if this happens, it will certainly either insure a plea on Casey's part, or the DP being placed back on her..however, the simple thought that someone knew and allowed Caylee to lay in the woods, in the dirt, with bugs, and rain and all the elements without saying a word...grrrr:furious: my only wish is that they rot in hell! I would hope that LE has enough to get that great punishment anyways, and punish whoever knew the truth and did nothing productive about it!

I agree! It sickens me :furious:

I WANT TO KNOW WHO TOLD THE PI TO LOOK IN THAT AREA :furious:!!

Well, what would they charge him with? He didn't find a body.

I don't know exactly, I'm just furious!!

tampering with a crime scene? withholding info regarding a crime? anything....something!:furious:

I'm thinking I need to visit the rants thread:rolleyes:

I don't know exactly, I'm just furious!!

tampering with a crime scene? withholding info regarding a crime? anything....something!:furious:

I'm thinking I need to visit the rants thread:rolleyes:

Conspiracy to make a video and sell it for hundreds of thousands? :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico