P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I just used my cheapy IPOD headphones and could hear so much!! I need to get some decent ones, I guess. My dad has some really nice Bose noise-cancelling ones that I need to borrow (I'm not dropping $350 on headphones)!

Borrow them please for all future hearings too!I just need to turn my TV down too that will help out me to for sure. I got too excited when I started hearing it. I do hear a lot but was distracted by the WOW factor of what I was hearing too! I want to finsh watching the rest & I'm going to listen to the other hearings too to see if I can catch anything else from them. I'm with justdafacts I know what I'll be doing the rest of tonight. :crazy:

This is great new stuff, guys. I heard a little bit through my speakers yesterday and last night, but this is great. I might have to dig out headphones.

Angel Who Cares and Jusdefacts, hats off. I can hear bits and pieces of it but not as much as you both did, even with my headphone.

So I guess ole LP was setting the hook when he was on NG about the tape having been erased. Here fishy fishy.....

Anyone see this yet?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

<snipped>

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 &#8211; updated: 6:20 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.
"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

DC must be as stupid as KC...if he only went to prove there were beer bottles there etc, there was obviously no reason for him to be digging. I sure hope he gets arrested.

I apparently gotta get me some headphones!!!!! What kind did ya get???

Years ago I had a deaf friend that could read lips. She has since moved to Sweden............I can't tell you how many times since I've begun following cases I wish she were still here:crazy:

I am thinking about placing a ad on Craig's List for a new lip reading deaf friend!:crazy:

:thewhip: chuckle: chuckle

Okay. PI Dominic is *not* telling the truth when he says he was there to confirm it was a teenage hangout. You do *not* go digging and probing the ground for that.

This is so bad.

ETA: From the article:

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

DITTO!!!!

Oh, I think DC might be in some trouble now. No wonder Det. Allen found the tape to be important and useful.

Two things I wonder?
1. Did LE find that blanket, and was it relevant
2. Was the 'configuration' of pavers still there?

Okay. PI Dominic is *not* telling the truth when he says he was there to confirm it was a teenage hangout. You do *not* go digging and probing the ground for that.[/I]

snipped

It appears he's also not telling the truth about JH rolling video uninvited.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

The place where Caylee was found does not look like any abandoned backyard. The digging and buried bag must have been in an entirely different area.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

OMG! WTH?! All I can say is that DC is in it REALLY DEEP now. WOW!

Borrow them please for all future hearings too!I just need to turn my TV down too that will help out me to for sure. I got too excited when I started hearing it. I do hear a lot but was distracted by the WOW factor of what I was hearing too! I want to finsh watching the rest & I'm going to listen to the other hearings too to see if I can catch anything else from them. I'm with justdafacts I know what I'll be doing the rest of tonight. :crazy:

May I make a suggestion here? I have always found that if you close your eyes, you hear more. Like when you loose one sense, the others become more accute. Try it.

snipped

It appears he's also not telling the truth about JH rolling video uninvited.

He has now given more than 1 recorded iv where he said that he told Hoover it was innapropriate to be filiming...now we know he was telling Hoover to film things! I have never ever seen so many dumb liars involved in a case. He must have been banking on scaring Hoover into not showing the tape....why would he bank on that? Scary stuff.

Something right after he says the 2nd day he came out & ....something round...came within 10ft. .....Boy I really have to listen to this over & over again.

But I'm just catching up watching the video hearings cause I had an apt. Was too tired last night to watch them! Later I will listen again & again!! Anyone else catch any of this???

I'll add whatever else I hear. Wow I wonder if they realize what you can hear when they whisper due to the mikes. Headphones work great for doing this! I just got them brand new today....Yeah!

Unfortunately my laptop doesn't let me make out any of it. Thank you for picking that up! Hopefully someone else with good sound can add some more.

Unfortunately my laptop doesn't let me make out any of it. Thank you for picking that up! Hopefully someone else with good sound can add some more.
I do hope they were only discussing the article and not more. I would hate for that video and JH's testimony to get thrown out because of their big mouths in that court room!! GROAN.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

VIDEO: Was Casey’s car seen in June where remains were found?
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them."

May I make a suggestion here? I have always found that if you close your eyes, you hear more. Like when you loose one sense, the others become more accute. Try it.

Exactly what I was just starting to do...Great Minds Think Alike! LOL I did that and I'm hearing more! I'll try to get back to it after NG is over. A bit tired tonight from being flared up from fibromyalgia & I can tell it's going to be an early nite. I've only been sleeping about 3-4 hrs a nite cause of pain. If it wakes me up tonight though I will listen to it then cause it's nice & quiet in the house and outside. Even with headphones on you still get distracted by the noise around you.

The state when they are whispering there is NO PANIC in thier voices! I know there's more we don't know & what we didn't catch in that part of the video!
Thank You for pointing that out for others to help listen to that part of the video WFTV starting at 17:00 until the judge come back from the chambers.

UNEDITED COURT HEARING: Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/18440731/index.html

I do hope they were only discussing the article and not more. I would hate for that video and JH's testimony to get thrown out because of their big mouths in that court room!! GROAN.

They were talking about it a day before the article came out, so I think they probably had their own info. But I can't see any possible way that their discussions about it could render it inadmissible. It's not going away, you need not worry!

I just hope they start charging people soon...I'm finding it frustrating to see people like DC still running around, probably still trying to cover things up for KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back