P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny thing about LE...they can say that right up to the time they slap the cuffs on someone. ;)

I believe this was also before they had sworn testimony and the tapes, too.

I sure hope so. The thought that people knew where she was and just left her laying out there makes me so sick. I want everyone who hid anything they knew about Caylee to rot in that jail right along with KC. :furious: Might make for an overcrowding situation, huh?

Did anyone listening to the hearing about tthe photos listen with headphones on or catch if you listen real close to the whispers that the state lawyers are talking about the P.I.'s?

At about 17::26 on the WFTV link it start & listen close they are whispering about KH & DC being in the woods!!!! I'm catching part of the converstion & thay say something about DC carrying something 3ft long metal into the woods!!! I will have to listen over & over to catch it all but the conversation goes on up until Judge S. comes back from his chambers!

Can someone else listen & see what we can put together?

Something right after he says the 2nd day he came out & ....something round...came within 10ft. .....Boy I really have to listen to this over & over again.

But I'm just catching up watching the video hearings cause I had an apt. Was too tired last night to watch them! Later I will listen again & again!! Anyone else catch any of this???

I'll add whatever else I hear. Wow I wonder if they realize what you can hear when they whisper due to the mikes. Headphones work great for doing this! I just got them brand new today....Yeah!

Did anyone listening to the hearing about tthe photos listen with headphones on or catch if you listen real close to the whispers that the state lawyers are talking about the P.I.'s?

At about 17::26 on the WFTV link it start & listen close they are whispering about KH & DC being in the woods!!!! I'm catching part of the converstion & thay say something about DC carrying something 3ft long metal into the woods!!! I will have to listen over & over to catch it all but the conversation goes on up until Judge S. comes back from his chambers!

Can someone else listen & see what we can put together?

I don't have good enough sound to listen here but I am hoping someone else tries today... Curious.

I don't have good enough sound to listen here but I am hoping someone else tries today... Curious.

I hope so too..I caught the State guy saying "somebody told him to"....Etc. ..."Thick woods".... "somebody called his bluff"...

I'm going to try & finish the video cause I didn't even watch it yet. I can't help but keep reversing the video & I'm catching more more each time!! I will keep doing I want to finish watching the hearing but I will keep listening to this section & post whatever I catch! I sure hope the state or JB dosen't read here who knows what they may say in other hearings etc. It shocked me to start hearing this!!I love my new headphones!!

I just noticed that a multi-post was still selected on my submit from earlier today...Is it showing up on your end of what you see in my post? I shut it off for this last one! Whoops!! :crazy:

I'll post more later that's if I can stop myself from reversing the video..LOL

Just before 19:00 he says DC was already caught in a lie!!!! I wish the others in the background would have been quieter. I can catch a lot but in with some bits hard to hear.

I will
be back to post more & see if anyone else listens to this section from 17:00 untl the judge comes back! I will write down everything & keep going over it until I catch whatever I can catch.

I hope so too..I caught the State guy saying "somebody told him to"....Etc. ..."Thick woods".... "somebody called his bluff"...

I'm going to try & finish the video cause I didn't even watch it yet. I can't help but keep reversing the video & I'm catching more more each time!! I will keep doing I want to finish watching the hearing but I will keep listening to this section & post whatever I catch! I sure hope the state or JB dosen't read here who knows what they may say in other hearings etc. It shocked me to start hearing this!!I love my new headphones!!

do you have a link please?

Just before 19:00 he says DC was already caught in a lie!!!! I wish the others in the background would have been quieter. I can catch a lot but in with some bits hard to hear.

I will
be back to post more & see if anyone else listens to this section from 17:00 untl the judge comes back! I will write down everything & keep going over it until I catch whatever I can catch.

I can hear it too! He says that PI Casey claimed that Hoover was lying about the tapes because Casey thought they had all been erased, but did not realize that Hoover had a second camera ....

I'll go back to the 1st thread of this I remember a post from someone else who had headphones on. That's what gave me the idea to try them out they stated a comment that JB said mad about KC being made to come to court!
I'll PM
& ask if they'll help me out! I just got my headphones last week & never took them out of the box till today to listen & see what I could hear when they whisper etc.I highly recommend everyone to get some. I wish JB would quit sighing he was sooo mad that KC was being asked to come to court by the state. Everyone yesterday was excited about KC being called in to court & probably didn't pay much attention to this part. I want to get to the part when KC comes in...AHHH!!! But this is too good too!! Help! I'll go find who that was & PM them to help out & thank them for the idea!!

I can hear it too! He says that PI Casey claimed that Hoover was lying about the tapes because Casey thought they had all been erased, but did not realize that Hoover had a second camera ....

That's it!!!! :clap::clap: I wish the person typing in the background would stop! LOL We would be able to hear more.

So here is what I transcribed starting at 18:26
http://www.wftv.com/video/18440731/index.html

"Casey was saying, … Casey said that everything Hoover said was a lie because he thought that the tapes had all been erased and he didn’t know that he had a second camera and didn’t realize that something happened (too garbled to make out), and he recorded on the second camera and Hoover didn’t realize until December that he’s got this whole (pause) Casey’s already called him a liar and said this never happened that this whole thing is ….. "

Then the judge walks in….

I apparently gotta get me some headphones!!!!! What kind did ya get???

Years ago I had a deaf friend that could read lips. She has since moved to Sweden............I can't tell you how many times since I've begun following cases I wish she were still here:crazy:

I am thinking about placing a ad on Craig's List for a new lip reading deaf friend!:crazy:

I got them with my Pepsi lid points!! LOL I'm sure they aren't that expensive. The brand that I was able to order are called: SENNHEISER.

Wow. I just used my cheapy IPOD headphones and could hear so much!! I need to get some decent ones, I guess. My dad has some really nice Bose noise-cancelling ones that I need to borrow (I'm not dropping $350 on headphones)!

what brand do you have of headphones? You are catching more then me! Thank You SOOOOO MUCH! :blowkiss:

:crazy: Just my ipod earbuds, believe it or not!!!! :tongue:

Great, I can see what I'll be doing for the rest of the day - thanks alot!:blowkiss:

:crazy: Just my ipod earbuds, believe it or not!!!! :tongue:

Great, I can see what I'll be doing for the rest of the day - thanks alot!:blowkiss:

Sorry about that...me too though & I haven't even got to watch the whole hearing even once yet! I had an apt. yesterday & missed it! LOL I want to see the part wHen KC gets there!!

Linda7NJ, You can't see them at this spot the camera is on the door not facing anyone but someone that could for other parts during the trial & hearings that would be great. I so am going to always use my headphones from now on. I'm going to listen all of the rest of any hearings & trial with them that's for sure.

Justdafacts, You are awesome for helping me out. You are catching way more. They start talking at @ 17:00 but I'll have to listen close from the whole time the judge leaves again. Who knows what I missed. What caught my attention was when I heard the name Casey. Great job! :clap:

Very sleuthy! I may have partially lost my hearing, but I heard a lot of what you did with just my ipod earphones. The clearest part was about how Casey thought all the tapes had been erased, not knowing there was another camera.

When the raw footage of the interview with Hoover first went up yesterday, I could have sworn I heard about three tapes that were turned over -- I had the impression it was to Casey. So perhaps he handled the erasing. And that Hoover only later realized he had one more, this one he's now given to LE. When I tried to relisten last night, that part wasn't there.

It's getting very interesting. I need a break now to go toss my disposable cell phones for the week.

Very sleuthy! I may have partially lost my hearing, but I heard a lot of what you did with just my ipod earphones. The clearest part was about how Casey thought all the tapes had been erased, not knowing there was another camera.

When the raw footage of the interview with Hoover first went up yesterday, I could have sworn I heard about three tapes that were turned over -- I had the impression it was to Casey. So perhaps he handled the erasing. And that Hoover only later realized he had one more, this one he's now given to LE. When I tried to relisten last night, that part wasn't there.

It's getting very interesting. I need a break now to go toss my disposable cell phones for the week.

:rotfl::floorlaugh: Sorry about that I hope your ears heal fast before the next hearings!! LOL

That's what I think too! I'll check back later I really want to watch the whole video cause it's the 1st chance I've had to watch it! LOL I had to come post about what I was hearing....I'll never get through the hearing it now!! I want to finish before NG comes on & Jane tonight...:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back