P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know exactly, I'm just furious!!

tampering with a crime scene? withholding info regarding a crime? anything....something!:furious:

I'm thinking I need to visit the rants thread:rolleyes:

I am too! And I tried to visit the Rant thread, lol just couldn't find the words!
If it is proven that they knew something, and they didn't report that information, is there nothing that can be done now?
Well, I guess that when they meet their maker, they will have alot of explaining to do!

Well, what would they charge him with? He didn't find a body.

Are we sure of that? Hoover says he went back a few times afterwards without him...maybe he got further directions and did get to it? Maybe that's why the bag was open and the skull rolled out? Hmmm.

Are we sure of that? Hoover says he went back a few times afterwards without him...maybe he got further directions and did get to it? Maybe that's why the bag was open and the skull rolled out? Hmmm.
The bag had to be opened earlier because they found remains scattered everywhere. Still...it doesn't mean he did not find the body. You are right.

The bag had to be opened earlier because they found remains scattered everywhere. Still...it doesn't mean he did not find the body. You are right.

Absolutely, I think the entymology results will prove that, with regard to the remains outside of the bag. I really believe the bone dispursement perimeter and pattern will be irrefutable. Let's not forget what may be in the bag, imo, what she was wearing the eve of the 15th.

I would be interested to know whom DC was talking to on his various cell phones that he had available to him. Get this guys phone records from the day JB hired him and start questing people. Heck our own Ping Masters can track where he went based on what towers he hit. Lets see if he really went to those places he claimed he was investigation a live Caylee sighting for the A's. Where is the expense report? Who paid the airfare or gas for the road trip?

Answers, I want answers dang it. LOL

I still have to wonder if he really was still working for JB the whole time. JB gets the A's to pay him and DC reports everything the A’s tell him. That way JB gets inside information on George & Cindy as well any info that either needs to go away so it cannot hurt Casey info to use that helps Casey. Great thing with this is that JB can’t claim work product since he can’t come out and say DC was on the payroll without implicating himself in improper whatever the law would call it.

I know wishful thinking…..

OK I’ll stop rambling now…..Did this qualify as a rant?

Absolutely, I think the entymology results will prove that, with regard to the remains outside of the bag. I really believe the bone dispursement perimeter and pattern will be irrefutable. Let's not forget what may be in the bag, imo, what she was wearing the eve of the 15th.
I agree. So would that be a bathing suit or pajamas?

Anybody remember the impromptu presser that Michelle B, Cindy, and PI Dominic gave? It was around mid-day, almost no advance notice to the press, but a few tv stations showed up and streamed it live. Michelle and Cindy both rambled a lot. Dominic talked too about how he believed Caylee was alive. It was right in this timeframe, if I'm not mistaken. Right after Nejame quit.

Anybody remember that and by any chance have the date of that presser?

TIA

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.

VIDEO: Was Casey’s car seen in June where remains were found?
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them."
The article continues:
Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.
So, pardon me if someone else has suggested this;
DC being JB's PI, would have surely interviewed TL. TL could be the one that saw KC's car. He saw her car somewhere in that area on June 23rd, we know that for sure. Maybe Hoover, after hearing this from DC, figured this out and told part of the story Bill Todd. This would be an explanation that could leave Lee, JB, GA/CA, RK's boss, RK, ect. out of any "daisy chain".

Anybody remember the impromptu presser that Michelle B, Cindy, and PI Dominic gave? It was around mid-day, almost no advance notice to the press, but a few tv stations showed up and streamed it live. Michelle and Cindy both rambled a lot. Dominic talked too about how he believed Caylee was alive. It was right in this timeframe, if I'm not mistaken. Right after Nejame quit.

Anybody remember that and by any chance have the date of that presser?

TIA

25 Nov.

The Anthony’s are holding a news conference today ahead of the gag order hearing. In it, Michelle Bart, the family spokeswoman, complained about people saying Caylee is dead and about the investigators that say they aren’t searching anymore

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...-press-conference-prior-to-gag-order-hearing/

25 Nov.

The Anthony’s are holding a news conference today ahead of the gag order hearing. In it, Michelle Bart, the family spokeswoman, complained about people saying Caylee is dead and about the investigators that say they aren’t searching anymore

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...-press-conference-prior-to-gag-order-hearing/

Interesting how Michelle B has disappeared off the face of the earth! Nothing, nada, no comments - Just GONE. Hope she's feeling like the two bit that she should.

MOO

The article continues:
Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.
DC being JB's PI, would have surely interviewed TL. TL could be the one that saw KC's car. He saw her car somewhere in that area on June 23rd, we know that for sure. Maybe Hoover, after hearing this from DC, figured this out and told part of the story Bill Todd. This would be an explanation that could leave Lee, JB, GA/CA, RK's boss, RK, ect. out of any "daisy chain".

But . . . but . . . but simple explaanations such as this are not exciting as radical :cool: conspiracy theories that require three planets to align so, I think we should discount this because it is plausible. :rolleyes:

I agree. So would that be a bathing suit or pajamas?
now that is quite the thought provoking question of the day! Perhaps a poll could shed some light on what other wsers think... It is truly hard to put yourself in the mind of a sociopath.. it just don't work.. and the more normal the perp looks the harder it is to imagine their capability of sociopathic behaviors.

For me, I vote pjs because I have always thought GA's "saw them walk out during the cooking show" thing a farce..

Interesting how Michelle B has disappeared off the face of the earth! Nothing, nada, no comments - Just GONE. Hope she's feeling like the two bit that she should.

MOO

Pretty sure B Conway made that happen, and wisely so. She posted yesterday on the cayleeismissing blog.

The article continues:

A hip-hop, a hibbit to the hibbit... a hibbit to the boogity beat! Oh don't ya stop rocking to the bang-bang a boogie the beat... Now what you hear is not a test ......

Oh, my!! I think I'm losing it. I actually understood the post that I just read (quoted above). I really must stop this addiction. Night-Night.

(Ok, well ... maybe if I just set a goal to log off this site before midnight from now on. Yeah, that's a much better goal. Starting Monday. Baby steps.)

now that is quite the thought provoking question of the day! Perhaps a poll could shed some light on what other wsers think... It is truly hard to put yourself in the mind of a sociopath.. it just don't work.. and the more normal the perp looks the harder it is to imagine their capability of sociopathic behaviors.

For me, I vote pjs because I have always thought GA's "saw them walk out during the cooking show" thing a farce..

I think I will vote swimsuit with maybe a sundress or something over top of it. One reason is THE FIGHT. If THE FIGHT happened as has been reported and as we have come to believe it did, then it is very likely that Casey grabbed Caylee in what she was wearing perhaps told her mother she would never see her again and rode off with a crying and screaming Caylee in tow. Not one soul has come forward and said that Casey spent THAT night with them-so where was she is a BIG question to me. And there was clothing found with her body so that clothing is going to tell a story. If it was the same clothing she had on in the nursing home video then the whole story that was told by the entire family is one huge fabrication and there was no peaceful evening swim for Cindy and Caylee and there was no Casey and Caylee going out the door "just like normal" the next day. There was...something else that they have not told us and I think those clothes are going to tell a HUGE missing piece of this puzzle.

A hip-hop, a hibbit to the hibbit... a hibbit to the boogity beat! Oh don't ya stop rocking to the bang-bang a boogie the beat... Now what you hear is not a test ......

Oh, my!! I think I'm losing it. I actually understood the post that I just read (quoted above). I really must stop this addiction. Night-Night.

(Ok, well ... maybe if I just set a goal to log off this site before midnight from now on. Yeah, that's a much better goal. Starting Monday. Baby steps.)

Rappers delight...you are funny...:crazy:

I think the November 15th "meet and greet" was stratigically planned. All the media that had been focused on the house, watching all the coming and goings in the Hopespring Dr. area...

It was a nice diversion for the media. They knew every media outlet would be there to cover it, taking the focus off the house and the neighborhood for the day. Less chance of DC being caught searching around.

jmo

i think the november 15th "meet and greet" was stratigically planned. All the media that had been focused on the house, watching all the coming and goings in the hopespring dr. Area...

It was a nice diversion for the media. They knew every media outlet would be there to cover it, taking the focus off the house and the neighborhood for the day. Less chance of dc being caught searching around.

Jmo

bingo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico