P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
set LP up? Explain how? I hadn't thought about that yet. Please, give me some direction on that thought. I don't see it, but wouldn't be shocking.

set LP up? Explain how? I hadn't thought about that yet. Please, give me some direction on that thought. I don't see it, but wouldn't be shocking.

On NG, when the story was first breaking, IIRC, LP when asked whether he'd called LE answered something along the lines of..."I called N. Savage right away....I couldn't call quick enough....I thought they might be setting me up to get me in trouble with FBI". That's definitely not direct quotes, but the gist of it, IIRC. I don't remember what night it was, but it was when it first broke.

perhaps he was getting paid by KFN? Does anyone know if he's associated with them?

Well what we do know is that JB is associated with him because JB initially hired him. IIRC it was mentioned on here somewhere at sometime that JB has utilized DC's services before in other cases. Perhaps JB promised DC $$ when he cashed in on photo sales, exclusive KC interviews, etc,....and the A's as well. Like DC making an investment so to say with a future "double your investment" payback. Just a thought,.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

*snippet*
"A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera."

Wow! Everyone involved in this case should take a minute to read KC's poem "Trust Nobody but Yourself". Then do what they know is right and not hide behind other people (too late). Hoover, I guess, is saying (no, he's not saying, his nervous looking lawyer is) that he was not the one responsible for turning info over to LE, that Casey was, and he just assumed that Casey was doing so:waitasec: Ya right. (I'm getting wiser in my old age, not you, Hoov?) Now, who might the informant be? Also I want it confirmed that Caylee's body was at that location all along (I don't know that we know for sure, do we?)

everyone keeps asking why LE was not informed back in Nov when the PI's searched. What exactly was supposed to be reported? That they got a tip to look there, did, and came up empty? That they didn't fiind her is the only thing the PI's agree about. Even LP said they were off from where she was actually found. Even if the tip had come from Casey, they probably thought is was yet another lie in her long list of many. MOO

What bothers me is whether or not it was a "tip" as opposed to actually being told that yes, Caylee is definitely in this area for a fact and then keeping that information to themselves for monetary gain. For example, say Casey told someone where the body was and that person told someone else instead of going straight to LE and reporting the fact. To me a "tip" would be something more along the lines of "well, I have a hunch she may be here, but I'm not sure".

More important is why PI Casey did not inform LE--he had contact or a line to the info....and it wasn't Kiomarie (testimony in JULY). PI Casey also visited the site two additional times after 15 and 16 November.

If PI Casey was *that* sure, why didn't PI he tell LE? He was working for the A family beginning in October, not Baez; therefore, there is no attorney-employee privilege for that period of time.

PI Casey looks very interesting, in an LE kind of way.

Oh yes, I agree. I want to wait until we hear DC's side of this story, but things don't look too good for him right now.

It would be interesting to find out from Kiomarie if DC ever tried to make any contact with her interview her as part of his "investigation"... to support his story of following up on the Kio interview with LE.

Would DC have been violating client confidentiality if he had reported what he found out back in Nov? I thought someone said he would have been in violation. Which is so rediculous!

I still cannot understand why they have not given that sociopath a polygraph test. Are they afraid she will pass it? That is the thing about sociopath Casey, she is a seasoned liar and thief. Of course she acted like the "loving" mom in front of DC. But once she was on the phone with mom, she was herself, the spoiled brat who obviously believes since she was got away with so much at home, well then she could just get away with anything all the time. America is not the Anthony family, and maybe she could hoodwink and bamboozle her family but not those who are out to bring the truth to light. When you are not guilty, you have nothing to hide.

I've always found it odd that a guy would stop to take a leak (sorry, talking like a guy), happen to see a bag and decide to touch it or look inside of it. Later, when it was reported that the same guy called about the bag two times before, I thought, bs. SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE, I'VE JUST SEEN THE SAME BAG FOR THE THIRD TIME AND NOBODY HAS LOOKED IN IT SO I DID AND IT'S A SKULL (I'M NOT SAYING IT'S CAYLEE ANTHONY OR ANYTHING) BUT YOU MUST COME LOOK! Give me a break! Also, this Kio chick: Well, ten years ago when I played with KC we'd hang out by the school so she must of buried her little girl there. Afterall, she contemplated giving her up for adoption, so I vote, "buried by our old hangout". SAY WHAT? WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE IS THAT? Also, she had reported to LE that KC had called her to see if she could borrow money. Kio remembered later :waitasec:that it was a different KC. PLEEEEASE! Something is rotten in Denmark, if you ask me.

I still cannot understand why they have not given that sociopath a polygraph test. Are they afraid she will pass it? That is the thing about sociopath Casey, she is a seasoned liar and thief. Of course she acted like the "loving" mom in front of DC. But once she was on the phone with mom, she was herself, the spoiled brat who obviously believes since she was got away with so much at home, well then she could just get away with anything all the time. America is not the Anthony family, and maybe she could hoodwink and bamboozle her family but not those who are out to bring the truth to light. When you are not guilty, you have nothing to hide.

They can't force someone to take a poly.

Have they said they asked her? If she would and she refused? I mean surely if she was innocent wouldn't she be begging to take one?

Player in this case known as Kio is: 1. clairvoyant 2. stupid 3. decoy 4. puppet 5. all of the above

I wish I could agree...but I think Cindy is as stupid as KC, and if charged she will think she can tell lies and beat the charge, the same as her daughter...in fact, I think Cindy taught her daughter to lie like this. But that's MOO.

oh I totally agree with you about how Casey learned to lie but I think Cindy will cover her own a$$ and let Casey rot.

They have more useful technology: The Brain Fingerprint. And I've already given a link. Just look up Brain Fingerprint and you will know. I've said this 4X already.

Have they said they asked her? If she would and she refused? I mean surely if she was innocent wouldn't she be begging to take one?

She will not even talk to LE. She lawyered up on like day 2 and has not spoken to anyone since.

right now casey is live in court with jose
on cnn (same channel as ng).

Don't know if it was posted before or not.....

Was looking for a sharp shooter to take her out......

I'm not meaning to sound confrontational, but are you kidding me? Everything she says is a lie albeit mixed with some truth. Are polygrah tests that smart? Lie/truth/liemixedwithtruth/lie/lie/truthmixedwithlie/lie.

right now casey is live in court with jose
on cnn (same channel as ng).

Don't know if it was posted before or not.....

Was looking for a sharp shooter to take her out......

oohh thank you!! I hope I didn't miss it!

eta- thanks so much- i caught her right before she left, without your post here i'd have missed her!

But, he adds, "I would never give them false hope." DC on Nov 11.
Nov 15-16th searches for Caylee to recover her body and then on Nov. 21st puts out mall photo of unnamed girl claiming she could be Caylee.

However, I guess if the A fam already knew Caylee was gone...he wouldn't be giving them false hope. He would only be instrumental in perpetuating the facade that they were still searching ONLY for an Alive Caylee and still asking for donations via KFN and MB.

Someone explain this to me, if you can:

JB and the A's and BC were all saying Caylee was alive and they were searching for her.

So why was DC in JB's employ only until 10.1. Why and who released him from employment with JB?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back