Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin is in hot water with the FBI on his trail, but the U.S. Marshals too? Oh boy.... If I were him, I would get a reality check and turn myself in.

With Tad Cummins, we had some phone data and video early on. I wish we had more to go on here.

And IMO, we should not turn any of this into whether or not churches do background checks on their volunteers. I’m sure many do, many do not. Since we don’t know, we shouldn’t guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they went to Canada, she would have needed a signed notarized letter from her mother to legally cross the border. No such letter would be necessary for her to travel to Mexico.

I'm sure he covered all bases, knowing he went as far as being declared her stepfather to the school.

This guy sounds like he planned this carefully, as opposed to Tad who thought he and a 15 year old could kayak from California to Mexico.

Why do criminals think that going to Mexico is the best option. Sure it's cheap, but it's not safe. When the Affulenza teen took off with his mom to avoid going to jail, at least she knew what to do. She didn't go hide out in the back water parts of the country. She hid in plain sight among the tourists in the vacations spots where it was safe and they didn't stand out. However, the tourist parts of the country are not as cheap as you would think. The last thing you want to do is stick around the border towns where you stick out like a sore thumb. Stick around and you will get noticed and God help you if the local criminals find out that you have a large wad of cash and a young girl.

Shades of Tad Cummins.

I just hope that AY and KE are found much sooner than MCET and TC were. We need another sharp-eyed Griffin Barry right now. And I hope LE has some idea of where they might be going.

I just hope that AY and KE are found much sooner than MCET and TC were. We need another sharp-eyed Griffin Barry right now. And I hope LE has some idea of where they might be going.

Sharing missing poster on social media accounts to keep up awareness and interest.
Media pays attention to stories that get a lot of intereset.

Has it been mentioned what this guy does for a living? 4K is a bit of money but even in Mexico it would only get two people but so far. I am nervous about the outcome.
I also wonder about one statement saying that he had no known residence yet another story saying that the police were called to a residence for a domestic dispute between him and his wife.

I wonder if the wife found out about the text messages and went to AY’s home to confront her, he went after her and hence why the police were called and both told to stay away.

Has it been mentioned what this guy does for a living? 4K is a bit of money but even in Mexico it would only get two people but so far. I am nervous about the outcome.
I also wonder about one statement saying that he had no known residence yet another story saying that the police were called to a residence for a domestic dispute between him and his wife.

I wonder if the wife found out about the text messages and went to AY’s home to confront her, he went after her and hence why the police were called and both told to stay away.

This is what I thought at the beginning of all this. But there has been a lot of mis-reporting from the start.
On FEB 15 LE went to the KE home and order them to stay away from AY and her family. This is when the Mrs. found out, I believe. Then it may have evolved into domestic dispute. Some posts on the FB page of the Allentown PD report that KE had moved in with a former co-worker at Advanced Excavating & Snow Removal, LLC. The same company that he claims he is the CEO of on his FB page.

It appears that this is not true. Here is a post from the President of Advanced Excavating & Snow Removal, LLC.

"As founder and President of ASRE we are very surprised and deeply concerned over the news that our former employee, Kevin Esterly, has been reported missing and possibly endangered. It is our sincere hope and we are offering any assistance for a positive outcome that Mr. Esterly and Miss Y are found safe and unharmed. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families."

He is delusional to say the least. All this info is shaky at best and you should always take my comments with a grain of salt.

Regards,

Our local news report on wfmz just had an update stating that Homeland Security is now involved in the investigation. I didn't see it on their website yet, but it was the headlines on the 5 o'clock broadcast. I can't link it, maybe one of you can when it's posted. I also saw that KE's wife and girls have a go fund me already.

The early MSM posts stated KE's wife said the money was taken out of HER bank account. I keep a separate checking account for my author work that has just my name on it, but I gave my husband rights to access the money in an emergency or my death. So separate accounts is not all that unusual.

Our local news report on wfmz just had an update stating that Homeland Security is now involved in the investigation. I didn't see it on their website yet, but it was the headlines on the 5 o'clock broadcast. I can't link it, maybe one of you can when it's posted. I also saw that KE's wife and girls have a go fund me already.

Video at link mentions 'FEDS' & Homeland Security in beginning of clip, no mention of their involvement other than that.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/police-call-esterly-and-yus-relationship-secretive/715298850

If Homeland Security is involved, then they may have made it out of the country.

Homeland being involved doesn't make sense. " Homeland Security provides the coordinated, comprehensive federal response in the event of a terrorist attack, natural disaster or other large-scale emergency while working with federal, state, local, and private sector partners to ensure a swift and effective recovery effort."
FBI and US Marshall's are involved, but they are in Justice, not Homeland.

I wrote the the reporter on the video and will post the response if this was accurate.

Homeland being involved doesn't make sense. " Homeland Security provides the coordinated, comprehensive federal response in the event of a terrorist attack, natural disaster or other large-scale emergency while working with federal, state, local, and private sector partners to ensure a swift and effective recovery effort."
FBI and US Marshall's are involved, but they are in Justice, not Homeland.

I wrote the the reporter on the video and will post the response if this was accurate.

I looked up Homeland Security - they also handle human trafficking cases. Wow - I pray for this girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the 10 pm WFMZ broadcast they mentioned Homeland Security being involved again but they said they wouldn't say why. Also some more details about the domestic between KE and SE. I am not able to link,I appreciate if someone else can. I hope there isn't trafficking involved in this disappearance.

Dept. of Homeland Security now involved in Y, Esterly case

Allentown Police issued a brief update Monday saying the two are believed to be together and are aware that authorities are looking for them.

69 News spoke to people who know both Y and Esterly and they say there were no red flags and they're now shocked by what has happened.
The search for Y and Esterly is now in its seventh day. Investigators believe the pair is traveling together after Y disappeared from her bus stop in Allentown on Monday, the same day Esterly withdrew about $4,000 dollars from his wife's bank account.
Court records show on the following day, Feb. 10, police were called to the Esterly's home in Orefield where Esterly and his wife, Stacey, got into a fight. The arrest report describes the incident as having something to do with Esterly preventing his wife from viewing his Facebook page. They were both charged with harassment.

Investigators say it doesn't appear A was taken against her will but there is a warrant out for Esterly's arrest.​
http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...ity-now-involved-in-yu-esterly-case/715438064

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay