Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the pick up form, where he was apparently listed as a family member. When I fill those forms out for my children, I usually have an extra blank spot for additional family, as it's really just me and my children. I sign it, give it to them, and they turn it in. It wouldn't be difficult for them to mimic my handwriting and add an additional person to that blank spot and turn it in, with my true signature on it. Thus could be what happened. And I will be more aware with our school forms for now on!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

There are parts of the Canadian/US border where you can get straight across as they are unguarded. I'm also sure that it's likely that they would forge a letter of consent to take her across the border at a crosspoint. I think it is more likely that if they have left the US then they are in Canada rather than Mexico.

Yes, you are correct. Canada is easy to get into, but not as easy as Mexico. My bet would still be their went to Mexico.

srqjihzrh0nxu24adp9u.jpg

A's mother said "I asked Kevin, 'Why does A call you daddy?' and he said, 'That's normal. It's normal because my daughter talks like that,'" she recounted. "I don't believe that now."

Her mother said she also brought up the paternal reference with Stacey Esterly, because A also called her "mom." Stacey allegedly responded to her that "it was normal."

Multiple attempts by ABC News to reach Stacey Esterly were not immediately returned.

The mother said that since her daughter turned 16 she developed a wild streak and turned to the cops often. A "won't listen to me. She was going out a lot and I called the police many times because my daughter I can't control," she said.

Amy was an infant when her father left their home to return to China.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-missing-teen-waiting-waiting-praying-safe-return/story?id=53658567

I am beginning to also believe that there is much more to this story then is being released, as per the relationship of the families, as well as the out-of-control actions of AY.

I am still confused on the timeline of events from Feb 9th to the Mar 5th. What exactly happened after mom when to school on Feb 9th and found AY missing?

I assume, mom read the TXTs on Feb 9th (or shortly before) and realized they always meet on a Friday, and thats why she went to school that day, and caught them, but didn't catch them, since they weren't there. So where were they, when did she come home that day? There are a lot of missing pieces from Feb 9 to Mar 5.

Yes, you are correct. Canada is easy to get into, but not as easy as Mexico. My bet would still be their went to Mexico.

srqjihzrh0nxu24adp9u.jpg

There was an incident a few months ago where a soccer coach drove from Florida to Syracuse, New York and was planning to cross the border to Canada with a 17 year old.

It's not so easy, nor is it safe to travel by car into and around Mexico, coming from PA it would take them 2 days just to get to the border. If the border between USA and Canada is this easy, they could have crossed the border within a few hours before anyone detected them missing. They both have their passports and I would assume he's carrying some bogus stepfather paperwork.

Can't they easily see via passports if they crossed a border? I know they are tracked. Also, Canada is a bit hard to get into if you have been convicted of a crime here in the US. I had a flight that touched down in Toronto, and because I had a DUI in 2006 they almost didn't let me board the flight, until they found out they I have Canadian citizenship (I'm dual Australian and Canadian but reside in the US). Doesn't this guy have a criminal record?
Also, they tend to be very strict nowadays about parental permission. My friend got stuck with her daughter trying to go to Mexico until they could contact her husband via phone. I'm a single parent and have also been questioned (in Canada), even with a permission letter to make sure I was not attempting to run off to Canada with my child even though I have full legal custody.

I can’t believe they haven’t been located yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also subtly interrogated my daughter in Canada while they waited for confirmation on my custody. She was 8 at the time, so they said subtle things like "Do you miss your father?" "Are you excited to get home and see your dad?" . Due to the number of child abductions by parents, they are on high alert up there. If they crossed, I have extreme doubts it was legally, but this is only based on my experiences traveling as a single parent.

I cross frequently between Canada and U.S. Your passport is swiped at both points. It can be easily checked if they did indeed cross.

KE’s Facebook actually has a lot of pics of AY. It looks as if she went on at least a couple of vacations with the family.

I can’t believe they haven’t been located yet :(

Reinik, the assistant chief of police in Allentown, said authorities believe the pair are likely following media reports of the investigation.

“They have the ability to read what’s going on and are interested in reading what’s going on,” he said. “We don’t want Mr. Esterly watching the internet and knowing what our next move is.”

http://sandhillsexpress.com/abc_national/missing-16yearold-girl-may-be-with-man-who-checked-her-out-of-school-10-times-police-abcid36043992/

Reinik, the assistant chief of police in Allentown, said authorities believe the pair are likely following media reports of the investigation.

“They have the ability to read what’s going on and are interested in reading what’s going on,” he said. “We don’t want Mr. Esterly watching the internet and knowing what our next move is.”

http://sandhillsexpress.com/abc_national/missing-16yearold-girl-may-be-with-man-who-checked-her-out-of-school-10-times-police-abcid36043992/

Tad Cummins did the very same thing. Creeps. :gaah:

http://sandhillsexpress.com/abc_nat...-out-of-school-10-times-police-abcid36043992/

Does this mean LE has been able to track their phones? Or that there is evidence they have signed onto social media?

Does this mean LE has been able to track their phones? Or that there is evidence they have signed onto social media?

They are probably using a throwaway phone or using wifi at hotspots via an iPad or something similar. That's what Tad did.

http://sandhillsexpress.com/abc_nat...-out-of-school-10-times-police-abcid36043992/

Does that imply they still have their phones?

There was an incident a few months ago where a soccer coach drove from Florida to Syracuse, New York and was planning to cross the border to Canada with a 17 year old.

It's not so easy, nor is it safe to travel by car into and around Mexico, coming from PA it would take them 2 days just to get to the border. If the border between USA and Canada is this easy, they could have crossed the border within a few hours before anyone detected them missing. They both have their passports and I would assume he's carrying some bogus stepfather paperwork.

If they went to Canada, she would have needed a signed notarized letter from her mother to legally cross the border. No such letter would be necessary for her to travel to Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay