PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ronny Jackson, the former POTUS doctor, has been found to have engaged in 'inappropriate conduct' as a doctor, and I believe does not hold an active medical license, for what it's worth.

MOO
What does that have to do with the assassination attempt or Trump's ear getting patched up in Butler PA?

I didn't see any mention of the Congressman being demoted. IIRC, the article you posted said that he was nominated to serve as director of Veteran Affairs but withdrew his candidacy when the media went after him with their allegations. Perhaps I missed something in the article?
"The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move."

Ronny Jackson wrote in an official report that there was a 2cm gash in formus POTUS' ear, and the wound has been questioned during the hearing by the FBI director.
My understanding is tht Christopher Wray, director of the FBI, stated that they didn't know if President Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel. Following the hearing, the FBI put out a statement clarifying that President Trump was, indeed, hit with a bullet. I don't recall any questioning of the nature of President Trump's wound during Wray's testimony, only his speculation that it might have been shrapnel and not a bullet which was clarified by the FBI following the hearing - that President Trump was, indeed, hit by a bullet.

Ronny Jackson wrote in an official report that there was a 2cm gash in formus POTUS' ear, and the wound has been questioned during the hearing by the FBI director.

FBI admitted their assumption was wrong and corrected it. It’s upthread, sometime last week. But it’s refreshing to hear that from any institution.

"The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move."
Kind of unusual for the Navy to wait until 2022 to demote somebody for allegations made in 2014, under Obama.

I noticed everyone spoke anonymously and I've not been able to find anything official.
Moo

Just a suggestion for members who want to dissect President Trump's wounds from the assassination attempt on his life - please post a trigger warning before you post pictures of his wounds out of respect for other members who find these images very upsetting, especially the enlarged images.

Thank you.
Yes!!!! Please don't post photos of bloody injuries. It's very upsetting for some people (like me) to scroll through the thread and encounter them.

Post a link, but not the actual photo, PLEASE.

jmo

My understanding is tht Christopher Wray, director of the FBI, stated that they didn't know if President Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel. Following the hearing, the FBI put out a statement clarifying that President Trump was, indeed, hit with a bullet. I don't recall any questioning of the nature of President Trump's wound during Wray's testimony, only his speculation that it might have been shrapnel and not a bullet which was clarified by the FBI following the hearing - that President Trump was, indeed, hit by a bullet.
Yes, he volunteered the information, later retracted.

FBI and SS directors have made numerous statements that have had to be retracted.

I hope these Congressional hearings will eventually invite/subpoena all local involved in the Butler rally.

I think the committee will need all three parts/plans for security, the Secret Service site plan, all written contracts, correspondence, video, radio traffic, and personal interviews.

There's an old saying....
Folks are only going to tell you what makes them look good. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Moo

Kind of unusual for the Navy to wait until 2022 to demote somebody for allegations made in 2014, under Obama.

I noticed everyone spoke anonymously and I've not been able to find anything official.
Moo

Agree. In 2018 when Trump nominated Jackson to head the Dept. of Veterans Affairs is when the allegations of 2014 and March, 2016 went public. Two year delay. Inspector General’s Report was completed in 2021.

Jackson pushed back against the findings, telling reporters that Democrats were “using this report to repeat and rehash untrue attacks on my integrity” because "I have refused to turn my back on President Trump."

Agree. In 2018 when Trump nominated Jackson to head the Dept. of Veterans Affairs is when the allegations of 2014 and March, 2016 went public. Two year delay. Inspector General’s Report was completed in 2021.

Jackson pushed back against the findings, telling reporters that Democrats were “using this report to repeat and rehash untrue attacks on my integrity” because "I have refused to turn my back on President Trump."

It seems to me the attempt to discredit the doctor is really just yet another attempt to downplay the gravity of what actually happened.

Come on now, we can't believe this Jackson character knows 2cm from 2 miles because he's been accused of this & that & the other which, while not at all associated with medical practice in any way, is certainly juicy enough for us all to question if he knows how to doctor. Or measure.

Yep, makes perfect sense to me. :rolleyes:

Still on Obama's watch. I do believe, if in fact, the 2014 allegations were found credible under Obama's watch, he would have dismissed him. MOO, his administration did not tolerate sexual harassment.

He continued on as Physician to the President until 2020.
Moo

Nearly 100 minutes before former President Donald J. Trump took the stage in Butler, Pa., a local countersniper who was part of the broader security detail let his colleagues know his shift was ending.

“Guys I am out. Be safe,” he texted to a group of colleagues at 4:19 p.m. on July 13. He exited the second floor of a warehouse that overlooked the campaign rally site, leaving two other countersnipers behind.

Outside, the officer noticed a young man with long stringy hair sitting on a picnic table near the warehouse. So at 4:26 p.m., he texted his colleagues about the man, who was outside the fenced area of the Butler Fair Show grounds where Mr. Trump was to appear. He said that the person would have seen him come out with his rifle and “knows you guys are up there.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back