GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe so, but I stand by it -- especially if she stole $300,000 as has been reported.

Investigators in Bucks County last night interviewed the attorney who employed Sweeten. While details were sketchy, the employer may not have known until very recently that the money was gone and that Sweeten was a potential suspect in its disappearance.

Local news interviewed Debbie C and she was emotional...so this might have been news to her too...IDK...

Do all 3 children have different dads?
*belleyes scratches head and the wheels start turning*

Julia and the 15 year old are children with her ex husband, and the baby is hers with her current husband.

That money could have been used to help her go underground, get the fake id, and help protect her child! Maybe she felt that it was a last resort, because maybe she felt that the authorities would not beleive her daughter was being abused, and maybe felt she needed to take matters in to her own hands.

...So she leaves the other two children to his torment? That doesn't make sense. Also, fake I.Ds cost a dime, and the underground shelter .. isnt that a volunteer kinda thing?

I completely respect you for not wanting to jump to accusations, like we sometimes do, but i just dont see that adding up at all.

She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

Crossed my mind too!

...So she leaves the other two children to his torment? That doesn't make sense. Also, fake I.Ds cost a dime, and the underground shelter .. isnt that a volunteer kinda thing?

I completely respect you for not wanting to jump to accusations, like we sometimes do, but i just dont see that adding up at all.

Yes the underground organization is volunteers, but they still cost money, and ALOT of it! to make arrangements to get them safe, and away from danger.. The plane tickets would probably be bought for them, under fake ids, and her accomadations would be paid for as well, as well as food, and clothing, and anything else she may need.

1 friend in Florida out of 104, male handsome, West Palm Beach. Hmmmm. Going to do somemore research

Yeah, I saw that too. She also had a lot (probably 50 or 60) of friends that weren't in any visible network though. Maybe one of them is from Florida?

Does anyone know the husbands name?

I just don't buy it
Take no kids... start a new life... easier than bringing a child along (I say this because she left 2 behind)
I don't think this is about 300k
I don't think it's about fleeing her own crime
I could be wrong... but I get the feeling this is about fleeing something else.
I don't know why I feel that way really... maybe because stealing 300k isn't worth it, and taking one of your kids with you makes no sense.

I feel like she's running from someone/something, and protecting the kid.

Do we know why she was pulled from the school?

I can easily imagine a scenario where this all makes sense.

Again, not saying this is the case, and my wife assures me I am usually wrong, but I just don't feel right about this woman fleeing the scene over stealing 300k. I think she took the 300k, but no for her own selfishness... I think she's protecting the child from something.

I am however, a big fan of my wife... so I am willing to bet that I am wrong, as usual!

Julia's dad said she was moved to a school that was closer to her home.

imo

Even with the new developments that so far have not been contradicted, things still don't make sense.

For instance, those 7 calls to 911. Did they keep coming in after the plane left at 3:00 (or 3:30?) Were any traced to Orlando? If calls came in from her local area after the plane left, somebody else (that woman seen on the video, maybe) is involved.

I don't believe she was protecting Julia from a molester, since she was leaving two other daughters behind in the home, apparently never planning to return.

All the nuts run downhill to Florida.

We're not all nuts here but I must admit we have more than our share. Wish they would go somewhere else for a while. We don't need any more bad press. :crazy:

WPVI channel 6 Live. Arrested by police in Orlando. Authorities are now protecting Julia.

OMG...You Guys are fantastic...hasn't even hit the news here...WOW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back