DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlesha's grandma talking.

Please return her

Lived with grandma in MD for a few years

Past man, Brandon, in her life. Grandma disapproved of him and didn't let Carlesha out with him.

Grandma speaking Spanish now, sorry can't translate that

True.

But he certainly knew by late yesterday the video was all over the place. And most people, regardless of where they are from, knowing the exteriors of many places have them.

And of course that many interior places, and nearly always banks and ATMs, do - so at least the transaction he almost certainly would have had to assume quite possibly would have cameras.

So...he either thinks he's so good, he won't be caught regardless...or he wants to be caught. Or, he's a complete idiot...

It's not looking good for Carlesha...I hope and pray she's still alive.

Won't comment on audio. But I think he just said there's no indication of a gun shot by video or audio.

THAT'S encouraging, if it's the case!

As is the fact that in order to use the ATM, he'd have had to have gotten her pin at some point. Obviously it could have been before 6 am this morning...but it means she was alive for some length of time at least...also encouraging.

Mama is distraught. Begging for Carleshas return. "Please please just give her back to me" sobbing :(

Uncle? Grandpa? Saying give her back and they will do anything, won't press charges, just want her back.

"The whole world loves Carlesha"

She's a fighter!

Mom says keep fighting Carlesha, come home, I love you"

*this is the most personal and heartbreaking presser ever.*

Lots and lots of family. Sister talking now. "We want you home"

FBI working on enhancing the video and it may be released to the public later today

FBI sending ALL investigative resources available including technology. Enhanced audio possibly available later.

No indication either way if the suspect is known or unknown to CFG

Mama is distraught. Begging for Carleshas return. "Please please just give her back to me" sobbing :(

Uncle? Grandpa? Saying give her back and they will do anything, won't press charges, just want her back.

"The whole world loves Carlesha"

She's a fighter!

Mom says keep fighting Carlesha, come home, I love you"

*this is the most personal and heartbreaking presser ever.*

Lots and lots of family. Sister talking now. "We want you home"

BBM, that was Carlesha's Father

K9, swat, FBI, all available officers searching now.

Unknown if CFG is in PA or MD

Total reward 40k at this point.

Reading twitter during the presser people are VERY moved by the family reaction.

That plus the chilling video is REALLY going to make this take-off publicity wise I think...which is a good thing.

The combination is one of those stories that "sells" - and while you hate to categorize a missing person case as something to "sell" the truth is the ones that capture people DO and when you cut down to it, right or wrong, the media wants what sells.

The video alone has spread like wildfire...but now in combo with the well spoken grandmother and the heartfelt pleas and raw emotion...and now people all over twitter talking about the presser, well...the media will escalate this quickly (barring the election being the only other big thing today and nothing like a new Ebola case happens or something)

Hopefully that'll cause someone who knows who this Brandon who is a possibility is will call LE now...

Again, if you guys who are twitter pros can check that would be great. Family was talking to and answering questions BEFORE official presser started. I couldn't catch but it sounded like good info.

Mom moved me to tears. You can feel her heartbreaking.

They aren't putting this guys picture out there because they already know who he is...................

They aren't putting this guys picture out there because they already know who he is...................

You think?? That would make sense. Also, is it typical for FBI to get involved straight away?

Curious if the perp is a known felon or if he's a suspect in other attempted abductions.

Good girl Carlesha, breaking out that car glass.
And thank you all WS'ers for getting on this case in droves. You guys rock !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member