GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the "handshake" video and she definitely puts her hand out first. I'm not implying anything by that, just noticing.

I have been thinking hand shake all the while but you just gave me a thought. Maybe it was a ' stay back' reflex. A defensive posture and he grabbed her once she had her hand out. moooo

I have been thinking hand shake all the while but you just gave me a thought. Maybe it was a ' stay back' reflex. A defensive posture and he grabbed her once she had her hand out. moooo

I agree. It's easier to refer to it as the "handshake," but I put it in quotes to clarify that I don't really think it's a handshake.

I was thinking this too... I mean his family members don't watch tv and think, hey that looks like such and such.... I wonder where he's been?? So crazy... There is so much video and pics.... Shouldnt it be a slam dunk??

Not to mention the car with 1 or 2 windows out now. I'm assuming its' cold enough up there that no one wants to drive around and say ' i like the fresh air so my windows are all rolled down'. So someone has to notice that their friend/ family member's car is missing TWO windows. I feel someone does know and are probably deliberating what to do now. " do i turn in my friend/ brother/ uncle or do i keep quiet''.

Not to mention the car with 1 or 2 windows out now. I'm assuming its' cold enough up there that no one wants to drive around and say ' i like the fresh air so my windows are all rolled down'. So someone has to notice that their friend/ family member's car is missing TWO windows. I feel someone does know and are probably deliberating what to do now. " do i turn in my friend/ brother/ uncle or do i keep quiet''.

It's actually been really warm here the last few days. I was driving with my windows down.

Just the way this guy is dressed is enough to arouse some degree of suspicion in just about anybody..........He looks like he is heading out to an Eskimo convention.

So strange to go to a grocery store to only buy two small bags of chips...why not just a convenience store or gas station? Is he looking for a victim? Did Carlesha buy items for her godson's birthday here and that's why the store's video was reviewed by LE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So strange to go to a grocery store to only buy two small bags of chips...why not just a convenience store or gas station? Is he looking for a victim? Did Carlesha buy items for her godson's birthday here and that's why the store's video was reviewed by LE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh maybe, good call! There was an earlier post that the family members thought it was connected to the fact she had purchased the food for the party.

His face is much clearer in the supermarket video, and he looks older than I had thought from the ATM and the convenience store.

How far is Aberdeen from where Carlesha lived in MD? I have only heard Maryland and not the city she lived in while there.

Also, the fact that the card has not been used again means PERP knows for sure he's caught and he cannot risk it again. He's seen the news.

If he was in that grocery store 8 or so hours before the abduction, my opinion is he lives in the area, and not in Maryland.

Well, but Carlesha was throwing a party that day for her godson..........which means <modsnip> had to kill some time and get some munchies while he was waiting for her to finish up the festivities.............about 7 hours or so it looks like. He could have been tracking her all day long..........who knows ?

It's actually been really warm here the last few days. I was driving with my windows down.

That makes the heavy coat all the stranger , eh? I just assumed it was cooling off. Tks for that !

Facebook comments say it's an Acme, but it's unknown where.

ETA, the closest Acme to Germantown is:

Philadelphia - Roxborough
5927-59 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19128

The Acme in Roxborough is not directly on the street; you can see the traffic passing the front door of the store in the video clip.

That makes the heavy coat all the stranger , eh? I just assumed it was cooling off. Tks for that !

Well, Sunday was still cool. It didn't warm up until Monday.

Well, but Carlesha was throwing a party that day for her godson..........which means Mr. Penquin had to kill some time and get some munchies while he was waiting for her to finish up the festivities.............about 7 hours or so it looks like. He could have been tracking her all day long..........who knows ?

That is true. I wonder where the party was, if there's an Acme there, and if she's on the video also....

And why is he so brazen to walk directly under the street light to confront her? That side of the street was dark and he could have just waited on the sidewalk to grab her, carry her across the street, instead of dragging her down the street.

The jacket looks like what I call a "puffy" jacket...the kind that has little channels of down/poly fill. You know the kind that puts on the look of 10 extra pounds. I'm guessing that type of jacket is common up north.

That is true. I wonder where the party was, if there's an Acme there, and if she's on the video also....

I wouldn't be surprised if they have video of Calesha walking around inside this same store, but you can rest assured that LE ain't gonna let us see that one. You know how they like to just release little teaser clips and the most basic of information to the public.

Why do they feel the need to do that ?............answer: Nobody knows !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member