GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is Aberdeen from where Carlesha lived in MD? I have only heard Maryland and not the city she lived in while there.

Also, the fact that the card has not been used again means PERP knows for sure he's caught and he cannot risk it again. He's seen the news.

Both Leonardtown, MD. and a town named California, MD. have been mentioned. It looks like they are a little over 2 hours south of Aberdeen -- way down near the southern tip of MD.

Not to mention the car with 1 or 2 windows out now. I'm assuming its' cold enough up there that no one wants to drive around and say ' i like the fresh air so my windows are all rolled down'. So someone has to notice that their friend/ family member's car is missing TWO windows. I feel someone does know and are probably deliberating what to do now. " do i turn in my friend/ brother/ uncle or do i keep quiet''.

Unless the car has been ditched somewhere? The thing is, in our family we have an in-law who walks exactly like that. His is due to extensive leg surgery he had as a kid. Everyone in our family and his family, and everyone he works with and socializes with, notices the way he walks. If the news was playing videos of a kidnapping suspect that was a white dude, so and so weight, dressed this way or that, drives this color car, last seen in OUR general area, everyone who knows my family member would immediately think it's him.

How he hasn't been named yet by someone who knows him, kind of surprises me.

And why is he so brazen to walk directly under the street light to confront her? That side of the street was dark and he could have just waited on the sidewalk to grab her, carry her across the street, instead of dragging her down the street.

I don't think this guy had any idea that he parked dead smack in front of a video camera that night. Boy, isn't he going to be surprised when he sits down with the detectives..!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have video of Calesha walking around inside this same store, but you can rest assured that LE ain't gonna let us see that one. You know how they like to just release little teaser clips and the most basic of information to the public.

Why do they feel the need to do that ?............answer: Nobody knows !!

Although most of the time I don't understand why they do this, I have to say I've got some understanding of it with this case. MSM have been focusing on the elections for the past few days, so releasing small pieces of info periodically means a surge of interest in the case each time. With this one, it keeps people looking at it.

As far as other cases go, I have no idea!

Just the way this guy is dressed is enough to arouse some degree of suspicion in just about anybody..........He looks like he is heading out to an Eskimo convention.

I kind of had the same thought as he's cruising through the grocery store in his all-black get up. I mean, a knit cap *and* his hood up at the same time? Because... there was a blizzard in aisle 5? Then again, young people (and I do think he is young) wear stuff like that in summer, so it's really not so unusual.

How far is Aberdeen from where Carlesha lived in MD? I have only heard Maryland and not the city she lived in while there.

Also, the fact that the card has not been used again means PERP knows for sure he's caught and he cannot risk it again. He's seen the news.

BBM unless... he checked her balance first and just drained the account. If I were a creepy criminal, that's what I'd do. Then just throw the card away.

I kind of had the same thought as he's cruising through the grocery store in his all-black get up. I mean, a knit cap *and* his hood up at the same time? Because... there was a blizzard in aisle 5? Then again, young people (and I do think he is young) wear stuff like that in summer, so it's really not so unusual.

My ex wears his hood up everywhere and he's 29. At work, at home, shopping, at the cinema, everywhere.
I wouldn't call it unusual for men of a certain age and inclination to look a bit on the tough side; I would, however, call it somewhat embarrassing to be around...

His face is much clearer in the supermarket video, and he looks older than I had thought from the ATM and the convenience store.

I thought so too. Later 20's or early 30's possibly?

Well, but Carlesha was throwing a party that day for her godson..........which means <modsnip> had to kill some time and get some munchies while he was waiting for her to finish up the festivities.............about 7 hours or so it looks like. He could have been tracking her all day long..........who knows ?

I think it's quite possible <modsnip> was in the same store Carlesha shopped at & that's why that particular store's video footage was looked at so quickly. Just a hunch.

My ex wears his hood up everywhere and he's 29. At work, at home, shopping, at the cinema, everywhere.
I wouldn't call it unusual for men of a certain age and inclination to look a bit on the tough side; I would, however, call it somewhat embarrassing to be around...

It looks sort of stupid to me.............but then again, I'm no fashion icon.

BBM. :laughing:

SABBM

HaHahaHa !!!! Thanks, needed a laugh ! Not trying to be callous ---sometimes a little humor is needful. My opinion as usual.

WHERE is she ??? There's been so much evidence. Please hurry up , every hour that goes by is more dangerous for Carlesha !

I'm sorry if I overlooked it...is there a link to the myspace site for Carlesha? Ty.

Do we think the perp is from MD or PA. I find it odd that he kidnapped Carlesha in PA (where she's only lived for a few months) and then ends up in MD (where Carlesha grew up). Did he know her from MD and come to PA just for her? Was it just a coincidence?

This story is being discussed on HLN right now...videos, experts, etc. 1:05 EST

I am not following ...

Do we know when Carlesha shopped? What time?
Are people thinking he spotted her in a grocery store, waited several hours to abduct her or followed her?

I am not following ...

Are people thinking he spotted her in a grocery store, waited several hours to abduct her or followed her?

We just have no use right now. He showed up on video at a store near the area Carlesha was taken from. He may have been killing time waiting for her, he may be from the area and happened upon Carlesha... Could be anything really.

I am not following ...

No, we don't know when or where, or IF she shopped. It is a theory he might have spotted her in a grocery store because it's odd they'd already have surveillance of him in some random grocery store 8 hours before he abducted her.

It looks sort of stupid to me.............but then again, I'm no fashion icon.

One of the many reasons he's an "ex", but I digress...

Are we assuming that we won't be told whether or not Carlesha was in the supermarket? I am interested in finding out some more about this AC guy now - just so we've got some peace of mind on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89