GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to ask something that's probably already been answered, but where did she work? Can that be added to the map, trying to get a perspective from afar.
Thanks!

Marking my spot. :(
Where are you, Carlesha ???

This is such a frustrating case, pics of the perp(s) on street cams, in convenience stores, and at atm's . But no arrest or public photo/artist conception of the poi.
It's like a dream where you're running frantically while up to your knees in snow or something.
Can't imagine how her loved ones are enduring this !

:moo:

This blog gives good info and links. Apparently, they got footage from the store because they found the store receipt in Havre de Grace, Maryland? Does that imply they are tailing him?

http://billypenn.com/2014/11/05/fin...ion-carlesha-freeland-gaither-and-her-captor/

On Wednesday, police said evidence tied to that person was found in Havre de Grace, Md. The evidence includes a receipt from Acme in Rhawnhurst, a broken key chain and an empty Herr’s potato chip bag.

BBM and taken from the article linked above, "broken key chain" probably hers? They have to be on to him.

Has anyone heard if and where they are looking for HER? I feel finding her should be priority #1..

Marking my spot. :(
Where are you, Carlesha ???

This is such a frustrating case, pics of the perp(s) on street cams, in convenience stores, and at atm's . But no arrest or public photo/artist conception of the poi.
It's like a dream where you're running frantically while up to your knees in snow or something.
Can't imagine how her loved ones are enduring this !

:moo:

On Wednesday, police said evidence tied to that person was found in Havre de Grace, Md. The evidence includes a receipt from Acme in Rhawnhurst, a broken key chain and an empty Herr’s potato chip bag.

BBM and taken from the article linked above, "broken key chain" probably hers? They have to be on to him.

They have to be. Why else would they randomly show up in Havre de Grace? (Side note, lots of water there :(. )

I think they are probably getting a lot of leads called in we just have not heard about.

Has anyone heard if and where they are looking for HER? I feel finding her should be priority #1..

I think it's logical that if she's anywhere alive, she's going to be with him, otherwise we'd have heard from her. So the best chance of finding her is finding him.

In car driving. Heard trying to link grocery store guy and abductor

How far is Havre de Grace MD from the ATM?

The article that substantiates what is written in that blog is behind a pay wall. I will have a look and see if I can find another one.

At the presser the main guy said that when police arrived on scene they saw a lot of glass. The way he said it made me think they really did think it was a huge amount of glass. Maybe the report of BOTH windows being kicked out was released before they spoke to the witness because that was the impression they had from all the glass.

But at the presser he definitely only said the rear passenger window was kicked out.

At 1:30 in this video it shows broken glass on the ground.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...te-possible-abduction-of-woman-in-germantown/

Do you think they've found the car? With these items in it?

myfoxphilly.com
local fox 29 news lead with Carlesha, they asked that everyone please pay attention to the POI's walk, notice the way he walks and they ran the video from the convenient store! I heard that clue hear at WS first :)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20141106_Police_release_new_video_in_Germantown_abduction.html

Investigators have recovered, according to law enforcement sources, new evidence in Maryland in the abduction of a Germantown woman - a receipt from an Acme in Rhawnhurst, a broken key chain, smashed glass, a zip tie and an empty Herr's potato chip bag - linked to a person of interest.

A Havre de Grace, Md., woman found the items on her property, and having heard news reports of the abduction, she called police, the sources said.

So the lady who found these things called it in and the receipt led them to that supermarket.

I think they need to be looking for her around Havre de Grace. I think he has stopped there before making his way to Aberdeen.

5 minutes

How far is Havre de Grace MD from the ATM?

The article that substantiates what is written in that blog is behind a pay wall. I will have a look and see if I can find another one.

Do you think they've found the car? With these items in it?

Sounds very possible. Herrs bag - I saw him reach for something at the convenience store counter right after getting a bottle of juice or water and right before they ramg him up.

myfoxphilly.com
local fox 29 news lead with Carlesha, they asked that everyone please pay attention to the POI's walk, notice the way he walks and they ran the video from the convenient store! I heard that clue hear at WS first :)

Ha, Ontario Mom and I posted about it first! :D

From the sound of it there has to be two people involved, or she was immediately incapacitated. After she was abducted I'm sure he was driving fast to get away but not so crazy so he doesn't attract LE attention. If it were me in the back seat of a car with two broken out windows the first time you start to slow down I'm jumping out. Someone had to be holding her down in the back. That can also explain kicking out both back windows, she kicks out one in the struggle and she gets flipped around in a struggle and the other gets kicked out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member