GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was laying across the seat, she may have kicked them out but not had time to climb through before he tased/punched/whatever. Much easier to kick out a window than to try and punch it out if you're a woman - we have way more lower body strength than upper. That's what I would do, especially if I was flung into a seat and not sitting up to start with. So if he threw her into the seat and she was already laying down, she probably kicked it out but didn't have time to sit up and climb through before he did whatever he did to subdue her.

You know what you just made me think? Maybe she kicked HIM and his head or shoulder broke the window behind him in the open doorway. Maybe he threw her in and she got him good and rocked him back into it.

From the sound of it there has to be two people involved, or she was immediately incapacitated. After she was abducted I'm sure he was driving fast to get away but not so crazy so he doesn't attract LE attention. If it were me in the back seat of a car with two broken out windows the first time you start to slow down I'm jumping out. Someone had to be holding her down in the back. That can also explain kicking out both back windows, she kicks out one in the struggle and she gets flipped around in a struggle and the other gets kicked out too.

I think he knocked her out that's why the car stopped rocking and he drove off. I'm just not sure about there being two people. If there were two people in the car they would have taken off the moment she was thrown into the car. JMO

I truly believe it was her ex-boyfriend who abducted her. The man in the video looks just like her ex. I pray he keeps her alive. Its horrible how women and children are the prey of society.

You know what you just made me think? Maybe she kicked HIM and his head or shoulder broke the window behind him in the open doorway. Maybe he threw her in and she got him good and rocked him back into it.

Yes! It would also make a case for him wearing the hat & hood so soon after the abduction (in addition to hiding)!

Doesn't look like he bought lunch for two there, unfortunately.

Yes, of course, but it's still upsetting knowing what it was likely used for.

I am sorry for my ignorance, but I am not familiar with zip ties, of course I have heard of them on this board and TV but I just don't know what they are or used for? I would stab a guess at it's some type of restraint, I would be very grateful if someone could explain please?

Someone had mentioned earlier that it seemed he was keeping his right hand in his pocket when at the convenience store. I wonder if he injured it through his struggle with Carlesha and that is why he was keeping it hidden, using only his left hand?

A zip tie :(

That's what I was wondering earlier, when hearing she kicked out the window but didnt jump out. I wondered if he zip tied her hands to something to keep her in the car.

Investigators have recovered, according to law enforcement sources, new evidence in Maryland in the abduction of a Germantown woman - a receipt from an Acme in Rhawnhurst, a broken key chain, smashed glass, a zip tie and an empty Herr's potato chip bag - linked to a person of interest.

A Havre de Grace, Md., woman found the items on her property, and having heard news reports of the abduction, she called police, the sources said.

Now we know they have finger prints and probably his dna. It's like he cleaned his car out. Someone has got to know who this guy is!

I am sorry for my ignorance, but I am not familiar with zip ties, of course I have heard of them on this board and TV but I just don't know what they are or used for? I would stab a guess at it's some type of restraint, I would be very grateful if someone could explain please?

In the UK we call them cable ties.

Forgive me if this was asked, but I saw on the news that her parents said she had a jealous ex. I'm assuming police know who he is. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashaundaspurlockmissing