GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 5th - National Carlesha Day :)

I'm SOOOO happy to hear this news.

baltimore CBS says 'Carlesha is overjoyed and happy to be found alive.' injury is minor, suspect in custody.

Oh my gosh, I am so thrilled, I'm in tears! Thank you, God!

I haven't slept at all the last two nights worrying about this beautiful, amazing girl. What an inspiration you are, Carlesha!

Mods, can we get a great big FOUND ALIVE at the top?!!! :happydance:

We do not cry happy tears often enough, but, oh man, what a great feeling. You all rock!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for MIRACLES!!!!!!!! :great: :great: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :great: :great:

I am shaking with happiness! This is not the outcome we typically see but so desperately pray for. I am in shock and so very grateful that she may return to her loved ones. Such a strong girl!!

I liked her family so much and wanted so badly for them to have their brave, beautiful awesome young lady back home safely. Thank You Lord. :heartbeat:

Jessup straddles the Howard/Anne Arundel county line… it is mostly known for the prison. (or, at least it is to us… usually when there is a prison break, its out of Jessup)

OMG just OMG!! I'm sitting at my daughters gymnastics practice and got an alert she was found ALIVE!!!!

Miracles happen!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Carlesha, and I'm so thankful for your fighting spirit!!! May your healing begin!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on me, I had her written off as dead. As sure as sure as I would ever be. Wow, still reeling in amazement. Can't wait for the presser!

OH MY GOD!!! I AM SO HAPPY! Honestly this has made my day, actually never mind day,, its frigging made my year!!! YESSSSSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321