GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was wanted for murder!

@KeeleyFox29 · 16m 16 minutes ago
37 yr old Delvin Barnes charged with kidnapping charged was already wanted for CAPITAL murder in another case @fox29philly

Edit: never mind, I see now that it was attempted capital murder and the reporter made a mistake.

and the Karma train catches up with another !! :yesss: Prayers for Carlesha as she begins to heal mentally & physically :daisy:and a big WELL DONE!! to all LE/FBI and tipsters , you're:hero: all heroes!

If that IS his Facebook account (bear in mind the commissioner spelled it D-E-L-V-E-N not Delvone) it's nice of him to provide us with mug shots...

Also, the Delvone listed on the Maryland court page was born in 1980 and is therefore NOT aged 37

Be careful, folks....

Reporter: do you know if there was a particular motive?

Cop: yeah, he's a and this is what he does.

I LOVE THIS COP! lol, a real straight shooter.

I think he is the police commissioner. Love it, calling him for what he is!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm the spelling of his name? I thought I heard the Commissioner say "Delven", but I've seen various versions.

He was wanted for murder!

@KeeleyFox29 · 16m 16 minutes ago
37 yr old Delvin Barnes charged with kidnapping charged was already wanted for CAPITAL murder in another case @fox29philly

Edit: never mind, I see now that it was attempted capital murder and the reporter made a mistake.

I say it again...amazing she was found alive!!

Wow, wasn't expecting this. Was sure it was going to be a sad outcome, but I am happy she is alive!!!! Great news!! I can only imagine the relief her family, and friends are feeling.

Fantastic news!!!!!!! So pleased!!!!!

Turns out I was wrong about the suspect, but right about it coming to a close in 12-24 hours!!!!

I am willing to bet that she formed a bond with him to make it harder for him to harm her...She had done everything else right!!!! What an amazing young woman.

Can anyone confirm the spelling of his name? I thought I heard the Commissioner say "Delven", but I've seen various versions.

I rewound my TV and he spelled it out as D-E-L-V-E-N. I haven't seen his name printed in MSM yet

"I'm bringing my baby home"

Rarely do we get such happy news on missing persons. I'm sooooo over-the-moon ecstatic for Carlesha and her mom & her whole family!!!

I just started reading about this case a few hours ago and, just as I was caught up with the thread, the wonderful announcement was posted that Carlesha had been found alive and safe!

Absolutely Awesome work LE!!!!! Kudos to the media for getting the info out to the public! Way to go public for calling in tips!

I cried tears of joy throughout the presser. This is a good day. Momma - go get your baby girl - I know you can't wait to squeeze her tight and kiss her precious face!

Wow, thank God! Just watched the presser here and had a few thoughts...
If this guy was already wanted on such horrendous charges, I wonder if he wanted 'one last blowout'. Scary.

Another thing I found odd was that he was up NORTH of the city in Fox Chase at the grocery store. Believe me- I can't imagine anyone that isn't from here choosing to go north and navigate Roosevelt Blvd for any store. It is like a 6 to 8 lane road with 2 median dividers with crossovers and u-turns instead of normal left turns and a notoriously dangerous road. Why was he up there? Especially if he headed to Maryland and committed the other crime in VA. Did he have ties here? Was there a second guy that didn't go on to MD?

Also, before this story got wide traction, I saw so many local clips of the father putting up missing flyers and hitting the sidewalk looking for answers. Same with the grandmother. I was kind of surprised to see them way in the back at the presser and not speaking. And it bothered me that the local station guy said he was taking the 'mother' to the hospital, not the 'family'. I'm not insinuating anything!!! I just feel for them. They looked like they were in shock.

FBI agent says abducted Philadelphia woman has been found, suspect apprehended

(CNN) — A Philadelphia woman whose abduction was caught on surveillance video has been found alive in Jessup, Maryland. Carlesha Freeland-Gaither is in “good shape” and “she is talking,” FBI special agent in charge Ed Hanko told reporters during a news conference in Philadelphia.

Freeland-Gaither had minor injuries and a suspect has been arrested.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/11/05/fbi-ag...hia-woman-has-been-found-suspect-apprehended/

I am speechless in the best of ways. Wow. Wow wow wow.

SO MANY KUDOS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Defo him!

This 2100 place he states he 'works' at appears to be a gang as most of his friends list also have this as their job & references on the page would make one think it was a gang of some sort.. Low life scum!

I still think their is summit fishy about this case...IMO and I hope I am wrong!

1st guy listed w child is def not him. Not sure about contestant #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member