GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she means she ran away from them once they dropped her off? :waitasec:

Just a thought...

That's what I think. They placed her (over a gate or fence) into the playground, and then she ran and hid under the slide. I'm sure she was terrified they were going to come get her again, and that's why she told the man who found her that people were after her.

I can't imagine this poor little girl's terror.

Not related, but here's a picture of Nailia's mother carrying her -

8955455_335x188.jpg

LE spokesman stated that they believe that she was placed in the playground.

This almost seems like some kind of revenge or message of threat against Naila's family. These perps boldly and publicly take the family's most prized possession, and then released her later.

Oh Jeez, Katydid... That is just where my mind was going when I read this post...

Was this incident a warning... Revenge... To show what can happen if a "debt" is not paid (or whatever the situation is)...

Mr.Myers is a hero! He restores my belief that 99* of the people in this world are good!
I hope he gets the reward too!

Nelson Mandela Myers heard her voice from the other side of the street, and then crossed over.

this case is very curious, I'm wondering if the teenage girl and the 'woman in her 20's' are different people or the same person? if it is a different person I wonder if she waited until everyone was asleep and took Nailla to the park then went back home and to bed so she wouldn't be suspected? if this is the case I think it's important to find out who this 'teenager' is and what is happening to her?

All good questions...

If this was one of the perp's peeps... And she grew a conscience and made an independent decision to let NR go... Then this "teenager" may be either on the run... Or in danger... Or both!

Nelson Mandela Myers appeared humble, composed and soft-spoken.

He said he is married, is a father, works 6 days a week and then comes home to his family to spend time with his wife and child.

Nelson Mandela Myers: Hero

All good questions...

If this was one of the perp's peeps... And she let NR go... Then this "teenager" may be either on the run... Or in danger... Or both!

Especially if the perp hears the news that Nailla said a teen girl took her to the park.

Abducted girl returns home

Nailla Robinson arrived at her home in South Philadelphia Tuesday afternoon, nearly 30 hours after she was abducted from her school in West Philadelphia Monday morning.

Nailla's mother, Latifah Abdur-Rashid, carried the 5-year-old without comment into her house on South 4th Street about 2:15 p.m.

"She's traumatized," said her grandfather, Asim Abdur-Rashid, who said the family has no idea who would have abducted her from W.C. Bryant Elementary School Monday morning.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20130115_Abducted_girl_returns_home.html

Poor baby :-(

NR was fed.. And showed no marks of physical abuse... I hope this continues to be found true...

Does anyone find it odd that we have not heard from/about the worried father?

JMO

Just the ones that immediately come to mind abductions by male/female couples:

Jaycee Dugard - abducted and held for 18 years
Elizabeth Smart - abducted and held for 9 months

Melissa Jenkins - murdered
Leslie Mahaffy, Kristen French, Tammy Homolka - murdered

Male abductor was the one doing the abduction during both Dugard and Smart cases. And neither one of those let the child go after less than a day.
Don't know much about other cases so can't comment on them.

Just the ones that immediately come to mind abductions by male/female couples:

Jaycee Dugard - abducted and held for 18 years
Elizabeth Smart - abducted and held for 9 months

Melissa Jenkins - murdered
Leslie Mahaffy, Kristen French, Tammy Homolka - murdered

And more recently... Noelle Paquette ... murdered...in Canada ... :(

NR was fed.. And showed no marks of physical abuse... I hope this continues to be found true...

Does anyone find it odd that we have not heard from/about the worried father?

JMO

I would find it odd to hear from either parent right now. I would rather they be at Nailia's side, comforting her and helping her to begin to heal. :twocents: :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member