GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad mommy award goes to me today! Made sure my kindy kid knew who she was allowed to and not allowed to go with from school, including her bus driver. She was the 1st kid to get on the bus home at school today and had a substitute driver. She didn't want to get on the bus with this strange driver and was in tears on the ride home. Oops! I had to modify my teachings to include whoever the driver is for her bus.

So glad that Nailla was found safe!

Bad mommy award goes to me today! Made sure my kindy kid knew who she was allowed to and not allowed to go with from school, including her bus driver. She was the 1st kid to get on the bus home at school today and had a substitute driver. She didn't want to get on the bus with this strange driver and was in tears on the ride home. Oops! I had to modify my teachings to include whoever the driver is for her bus.

So glad that Nailla was found safe!

Not a bad mommy at all - you can't think of every possibility, and you must have explained it well to your daughter. After all, you know she was listening to you!

And a few tears on a bus ride home can be kissed away, a small price to pay for keeping your baby safe.

I really cannot get over how brazen this abduction was. It could have so easily been foiled if one person at the school stepped up their effort.

I think they will have a good chance of making some arrests for this crime.

Poor baby girl. I am sure has what it takes to recover and thrive.

I gotta give props to Nelson Mandela Myers!!!! God put a good man in the right place at the right time to look after this baby.

All good questions...

If this was one of the perp's peeps... And she grew a conscience and made an independent decision to let NR go... Then this "teenager" may be either on the run... Or in danger... Or both!

This is what I'm thinking too. I think this person gave her that tshirt to wear and let her go. She is likely in grave danger now too. JMO

"She knows she was in a house, someone released her in the park and told her to run and call police," the grandfather said said.

The grandfather says the family is looking into who the female suspect is and how she could do this.

"The woman took her somewhere and we believe this woman may be a part of some kind of deranged predatory thing that may be going on in the community," the grandfather said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

Nelson Mandela Myers heard her voice from the other side of the street, and then crossed over.

He said he heard a noise like a kitten at first and went to check it out. I am so glad he gave an interview. Anytime I hear a kitten, I will think of Nailia and her hero, Nelson Mandela Myers. He was so humble in the interview.

How did the perp know which classroom to enter to get the victim?

So this woman entered the school only 5 minutes after the girl was dropped off by her mother? The perp asked for the girl by name. Did she overhear a friend say hi to the little girl? How does this woman know the girl and which class to take her from? Arggghh. Let's not use the victim's name anymore either, please. She was likely sexually assaulted. Poor little baby. My daughter is 5 years old. This is so upsetting.

I wonder if this house is a sex trafficking operation? And maybe one of the older girls helped her escape. If so, that teen is in big trouble now. :eek:

Who else is missing in Philadelphia? (teens and children)

Oh dear God ! Please get to this house in time before they close up shop and move across state lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879