PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I no more believe her BS story about planning to kill herself than I did when she placed blame on her little son accusing him of being the murderer of his little sister.

This suspect has to be a full blown sociopath, and narcissist. Of course she didn't cry. She's stone cold to the core. Imo.

She had over 2 months to kill herself, but yet she was only going to do so when she got out on bond? Riiiight... I'm sure everyone will believe it's true stated by this known pathological self centered liar. (Double eyeroll)

So many defenseless little children are being murdered now, but this case is one of the most heinous I've seen recently.

It certainly shows us all what pure diabolical evil looks like.

It's still leaves me reeling how cold she was as she stood there watching her beautiful children struggling to live while she is waiting for them both to die a slow agonizing death. :(

No sentence allowed is enough to punish her for taking the life of both little children.

My thoughts, and prayers continue to be with their older brother.

Jmho

You took the words right out of my fingers, OBE.
No way was she going to commit suicide. And no way did she actually think she was going to get bail.
She has blown right through her pity party budget, and so she has no choice but to shop the clearance bin. Poor her, she just wants to die!

Oh gosh no, Leese, don't do it! The world needs you, or something!

Do you see the river I'm crying for her?

Diabolical evil is right on. She is up there for me, as one of the worst of the worst.

She was so busy blabbing the story to someone on the phone she couldn't answer the paramedic. She is so.freaking.degenerate. I miss the throwing book emoji. Here's a made up version (╯°Д°)╯︵/

“None of the electronic communication devices seized from the home as a result of the search warrant contained Internet searches that Snyder is believed to have made, he said, leading investigators to infer that the missing Samsung phone held a lot of evidence...”

I never understood LS source of employment/income and still don't understand how she has a private attorney.

I believe the article states that the missing phone was the one she had received through public assistance (welfare)...so between those payments and the money she made selling stuff online (IIRC she had a number of FB Marketplace posts advertising toys, kids’ clothes/sports equipment, and household items) she managed to get by (and, apparently, was able to afford cigarettes, to boot).

She had over 2 months to kill herself, but yet she was only going to do so when she got out on bond?

And no way did she actually think she was going to get bail.

State police filed the charges on Dec. 2 following a more-than-two-month investigation. Snyder was arrested the same day and jailed without bail. First-degree murder is a non-bailable offense in Pennsylvania.

It the law of her state that she would not be eligible for bail -- LS fools nobody!

This is one of those cases where no matter what sentence may be imposed, justice for those two innocent babies will never be served. Evil does not even begin to describe this woman.

I must agree with you.

I have followed murder cases for almost four decades now.

But when a murderer does what she has done I do wonder if they are some type of subhuman species.

They just seem so disconnected it's hard to believe they are human.

Imo, for some unknown reason I think our society is spawning more, and more of these horrid creatures.

What even is more terrifying many seem to be parents doing the most hideous violence against their own children.

It makes me wonder if our society is producing more, and more narcissists/sociopaths than ever before? Usually these kind of monsters are totally self absorbed caring about no one else, but themselves.

Jmho

Last edited:
Pennsylvania mom, who allegedly hanged her 2 children and sexually abused pet dog, planned to kill herself | News Break

A woman accused of hanging her two children and sexually assaulting the family pet dog had allegedly planned to kill herself after being released from jail. Lisa Snyder had expected to be arrested after her children's deaths. As she had no previous run-ins with the law, Snyder believed that she would be released on bail, her friend and witness in the case, Jessica Senft, testified in court on February 12. Snyder, 37, had allegedly confided to Senft that she had planned to kill herself after being released on bail, The Morning Call reported.

There is a button that says "Click for full story" - but I can't seem to access that - even if it is "People".
Maybe someone can give a 10% synopsis on that article.... TIA if you can! :)

I can understand this disgusting momster wanting to kill herself not only after she realized LE didn't buy her story and they arrested her, but also that they found about her sexual proclivities and publicized them. I mean, she so deserves it! Especially since every indication is she had quite the plan and story to get away with it, blaming Connor for the deaths. IMO, she was hoping to ride the gravy train of her children's deaths to sympathy and funding.

I hope to see the Karma Bus continue to drive over this individual for her heinous crimes.

I can understand this disgusting momster wanting to kill herself not only after she realized LE didn't buy her story and they arrested her, but also that they found about her sexual proclivities and publicized them. I mean, she so deserves it! Especially since every indication is she had quite the plan and story to get away with it, blaming Connor for the deaths. IMO, she was hoping to ride the gravy train of her children's deaths to sympathy and funding.

I hope to see the Karma Bus continue to drive over this individual for her heinous crimes.
I don't believe she planned to kill herself. She may have thought about it but if she really was going to then IMO she'd have done it right after. Why on earth would she plan it after being released on bail?

Uh uh. IMO if she had gotten away with her lie she'd be off starting a fundraiser for herself and looking for a new dog. Sorry to be gross but that's what I think. All MOO.

I don't believe she planned to kill herself. She may have thought about it but if she really was going to then IMO she'd have done it right after. Why on earth would she plan it after being released on bail?

Uh uh. IMO if she had gotten away with her lie she'd be off starting a fundraiser for herself and looking for a new dog. Sorry to be gross but that's what I think. All MOO.
BBM Yep and some new guy she would probably end up having another child with. MOO
As Oceanblueeyes stated above, this woman is subhuman. MOO

I must agree with you.

I have followed murder cases for almost four decades now.

But when a murderer does what she has done I do wonder if they are some type of subhuman species.

They just seem so disconnected it's hard to believe they are human.

Imo, for some unknown reason I think our society is spawning more, and more of these horrid creatures.

What even is more terrifying many seem to be parents doing the most hideous violence against their own children.

It makes me wonder if our society is producing more, and more narcissists/sociopaths than ever before? Usually these kind of monsters are totally self absorbed caring about no one else, but themselves.

Jmho
BBM Great post! I agree with everything you wrote. MOO

Thursday, March 12th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ am ET) – PA – Conner Snyder (8) & Brinley Snyder (4) (Sept. 23, 2019, Albany Township; found hanging from basement rafters) - *Lisa Rachelle Snyder (36/now 37) “mom” arrested (12/2/19) & charged (12/9/19) with 2 counts each of 1st degree murder, 3rd degree murder, tampering with or fabricating evidence, 2 counts of endangering the welfare of children, animal cruelty & sexual intercourse with a dog. Held without bond.
A review of Google records, according to detectives, revealed searches for "carbon monoxide in a car how long to die" on Sept. 17; "almost got away with it" and "I almost got away with it best episodes" on Sept. 20; "hanging yourself" on Sept. 22; and "do a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide" and "does a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide while idling" shortly before 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 23, five hours before the children were found hanging in the basement. They had been resuscitated on the way there and, once at the hospital, were placed on life support in the pediatric intensive care unit. Both were pronounced dead by the Lehigh County coroner's office on Sept. 26. The children (older son & Conner) had been removed from Snyder’s care in 2014 before they were returned early 2015. Children Protective Services had been involved with the family until Nov. 2015. Brinley was born 3 months later.
12/9/19 Update: Had preliminary hearing. Next preliminary hearing on 2/12/20.
2/12/20 Update: Snyder appeared before a judge at the Berks County Courthouse in downtown Reading for her preliminary hearing on Wednesday. Several family members were called to testify re Snyder's bullying claims. Testified: Eric Bubbenmoyer (employed at the time as an emergency room nurse at Lehigh Valley Hospital, near Allentown, but he was off duty so he was available to respond from his home that afternoon as a volunteer first responder with the nearby Kempton Fire Company). Trooper Jeffrey A. Hummel (of the Hamburg station was the first police officer to arrive). Kimberlyn Watson (Snyder's cousin). Jessica Senft (knows Snyder thru her husband). Trooper Ian Keck (criminal investigator). After hearing approximately four hours of testimony & reviewing the evidence presented by prosecutors, the judge decided to order Snyder to stand trial on two counts each of first- and third-degree murder as well as two felony charges of endangering the welfare of children. Formal arraignment scheduled for 3/12. Prosecutors have not yet announced whether they will seek the death penalty.

This was a heinous crime, deserving of the death penalty. And because the children were under the age of 12, they meet the criteria. But there has been a moratorium on executions since 2015. Although a report on capital punishment has been in the works since 2011, I can find nothing on it being resolved. But I suppose it can be a bargaining chip, as was used in the Lizzy Shelley case. But in this instance, they can offer to take it off the table if she pleads guilty. But in my opinion I think her attorneys will plead a temporary insanity case.

This was a heinous crime, deserving of the death penalty. And because the children were under the age of 12, they meet the criteria. But there has been a moratorium on executions since 2015. Although a report on capital punishment has been in the works since 2011, I can find nothing on it being resolved. But I suppose it can be a bargaining chip, as was used in the Lizzy Shelley case. But in this instance, they can offer to take it off the table if she pleads guilty. But in my opinion I think her attorneys will plead a temporary insanity case.

I don't think insanity will fly with a jury AT ALL, but you could be right..... If it spares the taxpayers a trial I'm all for her accepting a plea of life without parole. She definitely just needs to never be in society again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83
Back