SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MANHUNT UPDATE Reverse 911 calls going out to residents of Fairview Road and Horseshoe Trail in East Nantmeal Township about escaped killer #DaneloCavalcante.

MANHUNT UPDATE New perimeter being set up in the manhunt for #DaneloCavalcante in East Nantmeal Township Chester County near Fairview and Prizer Roads after sighting.

MANHUNT UPDATE ATF Agents and State Police searching Nantmeal Road at 5pm where #DaneloCalvacante dumped a stolen van in East Nanmeal Township.

MANHUNT UPDATE US Marshals proclaim "advantage has now switched to law enforcement" after #DaneloCalvacante slipped out of containment zone.

MANHUNT UPDATE PA State Police say they were aware of the "weaknesses in the perimeter" as #DaneloCalvacante slipped through the search zone. Now there no defined perimeter as the manhunt continues through Chester County.

MANHUNT UPDATE Reward for capture of #DaneloCalvacante has been increased to $25,000

MANHUNT UPDATE PA State Police say search Danelo Cavelcante is now focused on East Nantmeal Township Chester County. Police no longer in "containment mode" in search

MANHUNT UPDATE PA State Police update scheduled at 2pm in the manhunt for escaped killer

MANHUNT UPDATE Monday morning inmate search. Small group of PA State troopers get their orders to fan out thoughout East Nantmeal Township.

In case it is needed:

The Emergency Response Team (ERT) is a designated law enforcement team, whose members are recruited, selected, trained, equipped and assigned to resolve critical incidents involving a threat to public safety which would otherwise exceed the capabilities of traditional law enforcement first responders and/or ...

Source: Pentagon Force Protection Agency

Otis

Does anyone know if schools in the area were operating as usual today or if they will be closed tomorrow?
The public school district in this area was open today (with extra precautions, like outdoor activities moved inside). As of right now, they still plan to be open tomorrow -- but that may have been before everything started going down tonight.

(If he has found anyone to "help" him, I don't think he's giving anyone an option. Under threat of death, I'd imagine.)

(I do wonder if he had help while on the inside and expected a vehicle to be avaliable. Maybe somebody let him down. And he's been scrambling ever since. )

Please let there be no loss of life or limb tonight. Unless it's his. Hope they can capture him alive.

Jmo
ITA.
They need to (and most likely will) charge anyone who is helping this brutal killer !
And I do not care if someone he thought he could trust -- decides to turn him in !

Please let no one innocent be harmed !!
Omo.

I didn't even realize reverse 911 calls were a thing until now.
I know we have a few locals here, how publicized is it in the area? Is it treated as an extreme safety concern by the general public, are schools and businesses still shut down? I have only heard of this because of Websleuths, but I am on the opposite end of the country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back