SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, I understand leaving doors unlocked (in normally tranquil areas), keys in car - in normal circumstances. But when a there is a huge manhunt in your neighborhood? Seems far from sensible.
I understand owning firearms - but aside from a period of an intense manhunt, firearms need to be secured in any case.

To be fair, the search areas change frequently and suddenly.

If the .22 was visibly available in an open garage, that is not good practice in almost any situation. I am just not sure that was the exact circumstance.

Big picture, we agree that gun safety is the responsibility of the gun owner.

MOO,

if someone had a 22 with a scope and light, chances are it has an extended magazine also. JMO

I believe I heard it is a 10/22 which comes with a 10 round magazine.

I have not heard if the rounds are FMJ or hollow point.

While a .22 is not considered high power, it can be deadly in certain situations.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

I needed a refresher: needed to know how this kid got out of prison, no handcuffs, and a lookout person to assist him. As I said in thread one, he won't be taken alive, he wants his freedom too badly. moo

Cavalcante, 34, has eluded capture since Aug. 31, when he broke out of the Chester County Prison while awaiting transfer to a different lockup. He had been sentenced to life in prison for fatally stabbing an ex-girlfriend in 2021, allegedly to stop her from telling police that he’s wanted in a slaying in his home country of Brazil.

To escape, Cavalcante scaled a wall by crab-walking up from the recreation yard, climbed over razor wire, ran across a roof and jumped to the ground. His escape went undetected for more than an hour until guards took a headcount. The tower guard on duty was fired, officials said.

Sep 12, 2023, 8:22amUpdated 2h ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back