PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P@USMS_Philly and @PAStatePolice seek the public's assistance in locating a 2020 Ford Transit van. Investigators believe fugitive Danelo Calvalcante stole the van. There is damage on the left rear fender and a cooling unit on top. Anyone with info is asked to call 717-562-2987.

View attachment 446125

View attachment 446126
This is excellent VISUAL info!! Thx for exact photos of exact Van Murderer is driving. Thx!

I thought the same. He appears relaxed and having a conversation with someone. My thoughts were 1) it was someone he knew and they gave him some food and supplies 2) someone he knew who was terrified and was playing nice then called police when he left 3) someone who didn’t recognize him with his new look.
Smart scenario possibilities, StarryStarryNight! Maybe similar to how Golfcart Couple whose dog found Escapee down by their forest/creek property calmly asked escapee they absolutely recognized, what he was doing. He said “Camping” they simply calmly said “ok” and on way back to house husband told wife in golf cart “Call 911”

I wonder if he got car keys from that "friend" whose house he stopped at and was seen clean-shaved on the ring doorbell?

Where was he when he got cleaned up and shaved? Does he have another friend or accomplice in the area who was hiding him?

Big league charges if anyone was assisting him. Like prison felony charges if he was intentionally being assisted

I thought the same. He appears relaxed and having a conversation with someone. My thoughts were 1) it was someone he knew and they gave him some food and supplies 2) someone he knew who was terrified and was playing nice then called police when he left 3) someone who didn’t recognize him with his new look.
this article says they found the vehicle and she did another report live on TV saying that it was a friends ring camera. I need to find that part.

I wonder if he got car keys from that "friend" whose house he stopped at and was seen clean-shaved on the ring doorbell?

Where was he when he got cleaned up and shaved? Does he have another friend or accomplice in the area who was hiding him?

Big league charges if anyone was assisting him. Like prison felony charges if he was intentionally being assisted
Yes indeed. Wonder if a friend drove the van west to dump it, while giving him keys to another vehicle and DC has headed east, north or south in it.

I wonder if the friend gave him supplies or ignored the doorbell ring/knock. He's going to need money for gas. He may have also taken the plates off. PA only requires plates on the rear of vehicles, although some place them on both front and rear.
I don’t think so. He looked like they were hanging out /comfy. JMO

Curious if anyone knows if he showed remorse at his trial? Did he threaten revenge? Wondering if he is fearful at all. There seems to be a feeling that he is some how super human in comments online. I think he is a person. I wonder if a man of small sature would be driven by fear turned anger more than over confidence when facing life in prison or whatever his life situation was growing up in Brazil. It seems he was already hurt and hardened. Fear and also anger can be a powerful driver for actions and reactions.

Some folks in that area had said that they did not always lock vehicles/ doors all the times, used to be like that here, Md. now I carry key in pocket when out in the yard and lock door behind me. Just never know.
I can confirm this. My in-laws live in Kennett Square and never, ever locked their doors In the 20-some years I’ve known them. We are no longer local, but have been following this closely. My husband confirmed with them that this has caused them to start locking their cars and house.

What do you see in that box of stuff he got at the friend's house?

I see a KNIFE handle, also something that almost looks like a hacksaw blade. It looks like metallic tools and such, not that much food.

That blue box does not look like a case of beer. It looks like a battery or something.

Aiding and abetting charges for the 'friend" soon?

1694364294515.png

Last edited:
What do you see in that box of stuff he got at the friend's house?

I see a KNIFE handle, also something that almost looks like a hacksaw blade. It looks like metallic tools and such, not that much food.

Aiding and abetting charges for the 'friend" soon?
View attachment 446133

I hope LE has seized the cell phone of the friend. He may have texted a list of supplies he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader