Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The first article above.....it bugs me a lot in that sensitive info was provided by someone to the media under the promise of anonymity due to the fact that they were not authorized to release/reveal such info. So why do it then? Why leak info that you're not allowed to leak and risk compromising the investigation/case? Clearly it had to be a member of law enforcement/a detective becuz it was clearly stated this anonymous individual had first-hand knowledge of LE's interview w/ CD and his subsequent confession. Why in the heck would someone go giving this kind of info to the media? Just really bugs me. I know this happens often but it just seems so shady.

Man, if those aren't symptoms of schizophrenia I don't know what are....

"The person with firsthand knowledge of DiNardo's confession said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions.
DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.
Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing, the person said."

http://6abc.com/amp/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Several THOUSAND for a quarter pound of weed? Idk that seems waaayy overpriced to me...but then again I'm not a consumer so perhaps that's the norm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? 15+ years ago quarter bags cost around $20. (Based on *research*.)

Several THOUSAND for a quarter pound of weed? Idk that seems waaayy overpriced to me...but then again I'm not a consumer so perhaps that's the norm?

Um. No, that's excessive. Especially in that quantity. If purchased in smaller quantities, if it's exceptionally good stuff... Maybe it could add up to that, and I'm being generous.

Eta... Maybe it's pricier in PA? I don't know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't like the wording here. "Looking for" co conspirator? Does that mean they haven't talked to that person? Is this a person that nobody has heard of? Somebody that CD possibly made up? The wording is odd to me.

ETA if police are looking for him wouldn't there be an immediate presser on this? Wouldn't we have a name?

I think this anonymous source needs to stop talking. He could be hurting the case imo.

I'm choosing to interpret this as there is another madman on the loose.

I hope he rots in prison for what he's done. He will probably run the prison ordering hits. This guy has a heart of stone. I'm sickened.

Maybe it wasn't really "leaked." Maybe it was calculated to see who does what?

I think I just can't fathom that something like this would happen for no reason. I can't wrap my head around the wrong place wrong time answer, even though I agree it's most likely true.
Could envy be a reason, while JP was successful in his studies at college, CD had been kicked out from his college. Even if CD might not have been serious about his studies, he might not have liked that someone he perhaps considered below him being more successful than him.

Trying to physically find and question/ arrest?

I get that but if they can't find this person I would think LE would have an immediate press conference asking for information from the public. Not waiting until 11am tomorrow. It just seems odd to me. Four boys are dead. I think the anonymous source needs to stop talking. It could end up harming the case.

Um. No, that's excessive. Especially in that quantity. If purchased in smaller quantities, if it's exceptionally good stuff... Maybe it could add up to that, and I'm being generous.

Or perhaps he's throwing in a pair of Jordan's? Seriously though, I just realized that it was referring to pounds and not ounces. Still seems outrageous considering how accessible it can be. It's not "rare" IMHO

Really. Cheated and threatened three times in day? So badly that each was murdered?

Nope, I can't buy that. MOO.

Reflects his state of mind during those transactions. They probably didn't do anything. He just perceived some nothing gesture as a slight against him. MOO

"DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars"

The wording here isn't really specifying each, just total value. QP is likely 900-1200.

no, you're right. I've never heard of quaps going for several K. And I've lived in bucks all my life. Maybe a pound for several K but not a QP.

CD was a full blown narcissist, pure and simple. Every behavior tendency he displayed over years proves it. Not only that, but it appears to me that he used friends of his as pawns, AKA - Splitting. Psychology folks here will know exactly what that means. Splitting can only happen by those with very high I.Q. levels.

I'm from philly area. An ounce usually go for $250 around here, and they are pretty dank. The qp for several thousand is unheard of. No ones pay for that here. A dealer I know gets a pound for $1800!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it