Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know how this kid is digging 12 foot deep graves with a backhoe, selling the kid's car, shot gun shots at 3:36 all on Saturday, and then backfilling, tamping and covering it with gravel before the cops show up Sunday to start investigating. I mean he needs to come clean my house if he's that efficient
You made me laugh out loud...lol

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Would definitely make sense --- Not uncommon for people who life that type of lifestyle to hang around old heads. Assuming this wasn't his permanent residence.

No one at that address appears to be in the 19-21 range. Someone crashing there?

I knew he had to have planned this somehow but reading those words made me physically sick. I live not 20 minutes from JP's house, I used to be his neighbor before elementary school. This whole situation is so messed up and I can't even imagine what the families are going through

lol ain't that the truth.

I just want to know how this kid is digging 12 foot deep graves with a backhoe, selling the kid's car, shot gun shots at 3:36 all on Saturday, and then backfilling, tamping and covering it with gravel before the cops show up Sunday to start investigating. I mean he needs to come clean my house if he's that efficient

old heads? lol never heard that term before

Would definitely make sense --- Not uncommon for people who life that type of lifestyle to hang around old heads. Assuming this wasn't his permanent residence.

Yet. We are still to see the confession, his official plea. Participant in the murder doesn't always mean the murderer. Who knows how his attorneys worded things for him, and what loopholes they gave him.

These are good, experienced criminal defense lawyers. Remember how much money this family has. They can afford the best. A confession to avoid the death penalty is far from an actual guilty plea at trial. This thing could be far from over.

Here ya go FYI
http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States/Pennsylvania.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Even at PA prices, quarter pound buyers are not big dealers.
First, they had to find someone that would break up a pound to sell them a quarter, then they break it down further, the less you buy, the higher the price.
Theoretically, Cosmo buys a pound for $3000 and breaks it into four quarter lbs. at $1000 a piece, netting $1000. The buyers could sell their four ounces for $400 each, netting $200. Then, each person that buys an ounce can break it down to $75 eighth, netting $50.
These are rough estimates but as you can see, the profits aren't huge.
At these levels, people are usually dealing to their friends to get cheaper or free pot for themselves.
I've seen a few people killed over 100 pounds but never have I seen a killing over quarter pounds of pot, and four people killed?
It just doesn't make sense.

These are good, experienced criminal defense lawyers. Remember how much money this family has. They can afford the best. A confession to avoid the death penalty is far from an actual guilty plea at trial. This thing could be far from over.

Exactly my thought. Very scary.

Yup, said the same earlier -- profits on a QP are virtually nothing. Breaking it down to Gs and 1/8s, likely just supporting his own habit.

Even at PA prices, quarter pound buyers are not big dealers.
First, they had to find someone that would break up a pound to sell them a quarter, then they break it down further, the less you buy, the higher the price.
Theoretically, Cosmo buys a pound for $3000 and breaks it into four quarter lbs. at $1000 a piece, netting $1000. The buyers could sell their four ounces for $400 each, netting $200. Then, each person that buys an ounce can break it down to $75 eighth, netting $50.
These are rough estimates but as you can see, the profits aren't huge.
At these levels, people are usually dealing to their friends to get cheaper or free pot for themselves.
I've seen a few people killed over 100 pounds but never have I seen a killing over quarter pounds of pot, and four people killed?
It just doesn't make sense.

BR pled guilty to an assault in Buck County. Could the cuts and bloody pic of CD be from that altercation?

Does this bring the other burned body from June into play? Can't think of the person's name or the circumstances, but similar MO (re: torture and burning of a young man).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04