Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected. The last time I checked, it was $60 for a quarter OUNCE, not pound. Geez... No, I'm not high right now.

[emoji23][emoji23] it doesn't help that when talking about it, you have to be so discreet. So you say "quarter" and leave the metric out. It's an honest mistake. I honestly don't smoke but my ex sold for years. It always scared me to think if he ever got caught! Or heaven forbid shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note on the oil tank. A lot of people take old ones removed from homes, clean them and cut them in half and put a few hinges between the top and bottom. Then they flip them open on a support structure, put some coals in them with a couple of 6 foot grates and use them for big grills. You could see in the video when they extracted the oil tank it had a large hinge on one end so IMO it was probably an old tank that had been used for that purpose. If that's the case, it would be easy to place a body in it, these things are very large. Here's what they look like. http://troyfrey.com/forum/ludwigs/dsgrill.jpgView attachment 119961

Ok. I get it now. I was picturing something quite a bit smaller than that. [emoji15]

[video=twitter;885852654919929857]https://twitter.com/CBSPhilly/status/885852654919929857[/video]

[video=twitter;885837394838212608]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885837394838212608[/video]

This article confirms that CD was on the Drug and Alcohol Advisory Board in 2015 and 2016.

I've been thinking about this case a lot. I feel like it has consumed my life since Saturday! I have thought a lot about all of these theories. What was his motive? Would someone really commit such a heinous, violent crime over a quarter lb of marijuana? Just, why?

I don't know. The more I think about it, I don't believe there is a logical motivation here (of course it's not ever "logical" to kill but, you know what I mean). I am thinking that Cosmo just killed them...because he wanted to? Because he wanted to actually be as "badass" as he always claimed to be? I don't know. Maybe I watch too many serial killer shows, lol. Or maybe my brain is too fried from trying to piece this together all week.

I assume we will be getting a lot more information at 1 PM. I am really itching to know more.

[video=twitter;885846718897586176]https://twitter.com/TrangDoCBS3/status/885846718897586176[/video]

I dont believe the weed story.
I believe the story, but IMO, that probably wasn't his real motivation. I believe that he is just a stone cold psychopath and serial killer who wanted to find people to kill and used the "bad deals" excuse to justify it in his own mind. No one who's a small time dealer but not a psychopath feels so threatened by a 4 oz pot deal that he shoots the buyer(s), burns their bodies and buries them. Not even once, let alone three times. If the deal was for $3m worth of heroin or something, maybe. 4 oz of pot? No way, he was just looking for an excuse to kill people.

The report of Cosmo and his friend and the Wawa guy is really chilling in retrospect since it seems like he was out trolling for victims. if that guy had taken him up on his offer to "do business" or whatever, he might have ended up in the hole, too...

. I am thinking that Cosmo just killed them...because he wanted to? Because he wanted to actually be as "badass" as he always claimed to be?

A murderous nut is now trying to explain "why they needed killing". As if somehow that makes it okay.

[video=twitter;885784366324043777]https://twitter.com/TrangDoCBS3/status/885784366324043777[/video]

I am thinking that Cosmo just killed them...because he wanted to? Because he wanted to actually be as "badass" as he always claimed to be?

That seems pretty plausible. Combined with his mental issues, it's possible he did feel some level of "threat" during the transaction, valid or not. In his head that could have been an excuse to justify doing the thing that he actually wanted to do, to live up to his own image of himself or just to satisfy his urge to kill.

I believe the story, but IMO, that probably wasn't his real motivation. I believe that he is just a stone cold psychopath and serial killer who wanted to find people to kill and used the "bad deals" excuse to justify it in his own mind. No one who's a small time dealer but not a psychopath feels so threatened by a 4 oz pot deal that he shoots the buyer(s), burns their bodies and buries them. Not even once, let alone three times. If the deal was for $3m worth of heroin or something, maybe. 4 oz of pot? No way, he was just looking for an excuse to kill people.

The report of Cosmo and his friend and the Wawa guy is really chilling in retrospect since it seems like he was out trolling for victims. if that guy had taken him up on his offer to "do business" or whatever, he might have ended up in the hole, too...

Agreed. Wasn't the phrase "methodically lured" used to describe how CD and POI got the boys there? [emoji15]

Long time lurker (mostly LISK) however, I grew up and live in the vicinity of all of this and have been following it obsessively. I felt compelled to register to make this post as a thought came to mind. I've read roughly 90% of this entire thread and have not seen it mentioned before.

Has anyone looked into underground marijuana grow operations? I think this would tie a lot together.

With the size of their dig, it appears they may be extracting something much larger than bodies. I also remember seeing early on mention of people seeing a bunker-like object and also different objects being pulled up out of the hole. would explain why the family has this nice property up in Solebury and chooses to live in Bensalem. Also may speak to why the confession came so quickly after the "family attorney" got involved w Cosmo. My thought is more people involved in the grow operation but were not involved w the killings and needed immediate seperation of the two. Also would tie together the one source who claimed Cosmo wanted to "talk business" and recruit him as a dealer.

Also Cosmo indicated he felt cheated in seperate deals, which led to killing. Many people (myself included) doubt the motivation to kill over purported small amounts of weed that Cosmo was dealing. Also doubt a farm this out of the way would be a spot for them to make a small drug deal. Obviously, Cosmo was not adverse to conducting these deals in wawa parking lots. Perhaps this wasn't the case, my thought is maybe certain people either through buying from or dealing for Cosmo, knew of the grow op and were either skimming from the supply seperately or collaboratively which would make more sense as a motive than seperate, small deals/debts.

This of course is all MOO and the result of me piecing together everything Ive read here over the past few days. I believe it should comply with all forum rules. If not, I apologize.

he was going to college for biology.... maybe to learn more about certain plants and how to grow them

[video=twitter;885845739599003648]https://twitter.com/CBSPhilly/status/885845739599003648[/video]

[video=twitter;885861992682094592]https://twitter.com/SteveMcKCBS3/status/885861992682094592[/video]

Accomplice named as Sean Kratz

Question for legal minds, if he's made a deal to come clean in exchange for a removal of the death penalty, what could change that? In other words, how severe would a lie have to be to revoke that deal?

He's going to have to be honest about it all. Would imagine any small lie or unexpected illegal act that's not disclosed would revoke the deal in place.

Cbs Philly just tweeted accomplice name...(can't link, Tapacrap)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members