Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rumor that Cosmo was selling drugs on the deep web, which is apparently accepted by that community. If he had access to lots of drugs it would sure explain why he had so many friends despite everyone seeming to be pretty uncomfortable around him. The media is now saying that he offered JTP 4 pounds for $8,000; if he had that much he was definitely a pretty significant supplier.

As far as the lack of drug charges, he had plenty of time to get rid of any drugs he had before the property was searched. There's no way he was foolish enough to think the cops wouldn't at least come knocking after everything that transpired. My guess is that there's a hole full of drugs on that property that will never be found.

To answer your question, I doubt his supplier / drug debt had anything to do with it. Between selling expensive sneakers and his rich family I'm sure he would have been able to take care of any debt without all the hassle. Seems way more likely he was just a delusional guy playing out a gangster fantasy. If that were the case though, it's unlikely the higher up dealer would be charged in the murder unless they had specifically ordered the hit or something like that.

Still working on getting caught up, so i apologize if the deep web connection was addressed, but I thought I read somewhere early on where CD stated he was connected to the dark web site Alphabay. If so, is timing that this site shut down after "mysteriously going dark for a number of days"
http://www.ibtimes.com/alphabay-mar...ine-after-raids-founder-kills-himself-2565910

Has LE confirmed that the pot quantities and financial figures are legitimate? (Need to go back and read the docs). So much has transpired so quickly I can barely take it all in and process...takes me a while...

I will say out of the thousands of investigations and cases I've followed and studied here on WS, this has got to be one of the fastest moving ones I've ever seen....I can't believe they got all those ID's back so quickly, so often there are holdups at the labs, etc.

Also this has been one of the least tight lipped investigations I've ever seen. It's crazy how variable that can be (newbies you will see, sometimes they don't tell us squat!!)

I was wondering the same thing. Have they seized any marijuana, or other drugs on any of the DiNardo's properties? Or, was there loads of cash? Just wondering if they found any items (other than the guns) that corroborate CD's version of events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible case & R.I.P. to all the victims.
Were the 4 guys that were murdered buying drugs from CD before this happened and was he supplying others as well in that community with drugs? Investigators have stated drug involvement i believe.
The boys could of been in touch with CD to buy some drugs and he made arrangements to meet them in an isolated spot because he was planning on killing them. Usually when people are murdered because of drug involvement it's because someone has been ripped off and there is a deal of anger because of that, or the said drug dealer thinks they are being snitched on to the police. And territorial stuff as well if the dealer thinks someone else is taking over their turf. There are probably other reasons as well, and who knows what this was really all about if they all knew each other in some way as seems to be the case.
Still no reason to murder someone but that stuff happens all the time especially in gang type situations when drug dealers establish themselves through society.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/murder-vi...h-penalty-072805421--abc-news-topstories.html
Looks like we aren't the only ones that don't believe the reason behind the chaos.

Paranoia will do it IMO.
para|noia
[ˌparəˈnɔɪə]
NOUN

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
synonyms: persecution complex · delusions · obsession · megalomania · monomania · psychosis
unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.

I would be surprised if Jimi had any money at all. I think that he killed him because he was jealous of him. He had been kicked out of school and Jimi was doing well
People pool their money. Jimi may have only put in $40.
My gut says a "few" people pitched in for a few ounces.
NOT pounds!
I really don't believe any of what CD says, so take it for what it's worth.
He was jealous of these boys.
They were winning at life in his mind. The only way to feel better is to have them dead! - at his hand.
This is my opinion only!

MOO

People pool their money. Jimi may have only put in $40.
My gut says a "few" people pitched in for a few ounces.
NOT pounds!
I really don't believe any of what CD says, so take it for what it's worth.
He was jealous of these boys.
They were winning at life in his mind. The only way to feel better is to have them dead! - at his hand.
This is my opinion only!

MOO

I also don't buy the "pounds" claim. Boys that age are not typically purchasing marijuana in pounds unless they themselves were purchasing the marijuana to deal. That doesn't seem to be the case for any of the four innocent victims. CD is lying through his teeth and I still believe something deeper was going on.

Regarding the location of Patrick's body:

The location was so remote, the district attorney said, that if DiNardo had not told police exactly where the body was, “I don’t know if we would ever have found it.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/14/us/pennsylvania-bucks-county-cosmo-dinardo-sean-kratz.html

"We'd still be looking for Jimi Patrick had we not made this agreement," Weintraub said. "It was so far away (from the others on the farm) that I started to get sick to my stomach on the ride."

http://www.news24.com/World/News/pa...onfession-in-4-pennsylvania-slayings-20170714

The guy is crazy. No normal minded 20 yr. old would ever wake up one day and decide to go out & kill 4 other young guys.
Did CD have a previous history of other violent behaviour before these murders?

Just saw interview on local news, Fox29, with a Philadelphia attorney. He states it is unusual for DiNardo to agree to confession only if DA takes DP off the table, since if he was found guilty, with his documented history of mental illness, he probably would not have received the DP anyway.
Could there be another reason/motive for CD to confess so quickly? Conspiracy theorist in me thinks he may have something else to hide and/or is covering for someone else. Just an opinion.

I really don't see why CD would be lying about anything at this stage. He admitted to the murders and knows he's going down for life so has no need to cover his butt about anything anymore. He's done.

The guy is crazy. No normal minded 20 yr. old would ever wake up one day and decide to go out & kill 4 other young guys.
Did CD have a previous history of other violent behaviour before these murders?

CD had some previous history of something. The articles on MSM state the police had been in contact with him over 30 times, I don't recall if it said what the time frame of those contacts had been. CD had also been kicked out of college for aggressive behavior, whatever that really means. We only have his word from a story he told people that he was in the woods for two days with broken bones and a head injury. The head injury is not something I'm buying. No articles about it anywhere and that would have made local news. I think that's a story he told people to look tough. In another MSM article, students from his high school stated he would boast about how much money he made and that he'd already made his first million. He's full of stories.

I really don't see why CD would be lying about anything at this stage. He admitted to the murders and knows he's going down for life so has no need to cover his butt about anything anymore. He's done.

IMOO, he has always been concerned about appearances. He put on a big show all the time of being a big bad***. He's still trying to keep that up in a I was wronged and this is what happens when you wrong me type of thing. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I like to think I'm somewhat rational and this dude was really far from rational. Again, totally MOO.

CD had some previous history of something. The articles on MSM state the police had been in contact with him over 30 times, I don't recall if it said what the time frame of those contacts had been. CD had also been kicked out of college for aggressive behavior, whatever that really means. We only have his word from a story he told people that he was in the woods for two days with broken bones and a head injury. The head injury is not something I'm buying. No articles about it anywhere and that would have made local news. I think that's a story he told people to look tough. In another MSM article, students from his high school stated he would boast about how much money he made and that he'd already made his first million. He's full of stories.

I think he had previous run ins with LE from what i read upthread, but couldn't of been too serious if he wasn't arrested and imprisoned. Maybe just a teenager doing stupid stuff repeatedly?

I don't think he's lying to cover his butt, he's lying to make a narrative. He has delusions of being a big bad drug dealer and he wants that picture. In his original confession he stated he was selling cocaine. Now it's marijuana. He's smiling for the cameras and trying to look "bad" in his mugshot. He wants to sound bigger than he is. So supposedly he deals marijuana, where is it? Who is his supplier? With his mental history no supplier is going to use this boy to sell pot. He'd be too risky. Those details just don't make any sense. Which is why I think he used something else to lure those boys to his property. I also still believe this was personal.

IMOO, he has always been concerned about appearances. He put on a big show all the time of being a big bad***. He's still trying to keep that up in a I was wronged and this is what happens when you wrong me type of thing. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I like to think I'm somewhat rational and this dude was really far from rational. Again, totally MOO.

That's why i said he's crazy and goes along with the definition of paranoia from what i posted earlier. As people that smoke dope will tell you it induces paranoia in the user. And didn't CD smoke pot?

If he had broken bones and a serious head injury there would be hospital records.

Hi Karinna, I've been following from page 2 of 4 seperate threads that then became combined. And IMO he is a pathological liar, he lies about everything and anything. The only way any truth will actually come out is with phone data/ messages etc and I guarantee he will then have another story for whatever that shows. All IMO

Adding i do agree though it seems why bother now just state the truth.

Question for those with more tech knowledge. Can police obtain the actual data from text messages from the phone company if the phones are not recovered? I understand the messages are held on a SIM card - but does phone company store that also, or just records of when texts / calls were sent? If LE has those messages, I'm 99% certain that would give the full story about what brought those poor boys to CD's property.

Also, we didn't hear if any of the victim's phones were recovered. Given SK didn't get rid of the guns, I doubt he got rid of his phone. I'd make the same guess about CD. I'm sure LE has started forensic work on their phones, as I believe it was reported even CD's parents phones were subpoenaed.

When my daughter had her phone stolen from a high school party, we went to the Sprint store to see if any one was using it. The guy was able to look it up on the computer and read the last few texts, to see if they were hers or if someone else was using it. The guy told me that they only have those texts for about 3 days, then they are deleted.

So I am not sure how long the providers save the text logs.

Jumping in late here - sorry if it's been addressed already. The ACLU compiled a chart I have found helpful. It lists various carriers and their retention periods for call data including text message content.

https://www.aclu.org/files/images/freespeech/retentionperiodsmajorcellularservices.jpg

Hi Karinna, I've been following from page 2 of 4 seperate threads that then became combined. And IMO he is a pathological liar, he lies about everything and anything. The only way any truth will actually come out is with phone data/ messages etc and I guarantee he will then have another story for whatever that shows. All IMO

Adding i do agree though it seems why bother now just state the truth.

I've been thinking this, the boys' phones will yield a load of information about what they thought they were meeting DiNardo for. It'll all come out in the wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it