Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CD wanted LE and dogs off property for fear of them finding something else. DA is in a fairy tale saying he likes to think CD wanted to see boys back home. I also think CD watched too many mafia movies and bios and thought he could get away with murder like some OC members from Philly have thus feeding this Goodfella/mafia image he thought he was. I think he used money he took from JTP to string SK along. Although they were cousins I don't think SK had everything that CD had. Hence the burglary charges and even job as a dishwasher. I believe KBM said when CD talked about murder they were calling his bluff. Don't believe CD could have convinced any of friends to help him so he used his cousin with the lure of cash. I believe he would have tried to pin it on him too by giving him the murder weapons if he could have.

In my gut I feel like CD has killed before. He talked about it way before these boys went missing. He had NO remorse after killing JTP. He killed the other three with their backs turned like they were nothing. These are people he knew. What about people he didn't know? There is so much land on that farm. I would not be surprised if there are multiple bodies still buried there.

There is a missing teen/young adult from the (general) area ...missing from around that time frame that the neighbor heard shots. I can't find much info on him. Andrew Barnes of Warminster, PA. Missing since Feb 14 ,2017 Listed on PA Missing Report. I can't find info that he was ever located or even any real searches for him. Just found it of interest, if anyone can find more info on this kid as to current status.

Qmfr:

PA - Andrew Barnes, 18, Warminster, 18 Feb, 2017.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?343508-PA-Andrew-Barnes-18-Warminster-18-Feb-2017

I believe CD wanted LE and dogs off property for fear of them finding something else. DA is in a fairy tale saying he likes to think CD wanted to see boys back home. I also think CD watched too many mafia movies and bios and thought he could get away with murder like some OC members from Philly have thus feeding this Goodfella/mafia image he thought he was. I think he used money he took from JTP to string SK along. Although they were cousins I don't think SK had everything that CD had. Hence the burglary charges and even job as a dishwasher. I believe KBM said when CD talked about murder they were calling his bluff. Don't believe CD could have convinced any of friends to help him so he used his cousin with the lure of cash. I believe he would have tried to pin it on him too by giving him the murder weapons if he could have.

You took the words out of my head.

rsbm

(Funny side note. When I first started reading these threads, I wasn't familiar with all the acronyms. I wondered why in the world y'all were MOO-ing at each other! LOL! :moo::moo::moo: )

:floorlaugh:

(Mooooooooonrise :moo: )
"Moon River..." )

Do we know exactly what part CD's cousin played in all this if they are both liars going to try to save their own skin and look less culpable now they are caught?

ROFLOL!

I was having a fit over the lady who posted about you all MOO....ing & her not knowing what it meant! Totally hilarious!! I hope no one is offended that I thought that this was so funny.:laughing:

In my gut I feel like CD has killed before. He talked about it way before these boys went missing. He had NO remorse after killing JTP. He killed the other three with their backs turned like they were nothing. These are people he knew. What about people he didn't know? There is so much land on that farm. I would not be surprised if there are multiple bodies still buried there.

I believe he did brag about having someone killed before, so that kind of thing was definitely on his mind.

:bump:

Bumping for anyone just joining us who hasn't seen this post:

Here is how you can tell if something is fake new:

If you see a big breaking news story go to news.google.com and type in the headline, if nothing shows up in Google news or any other big news organization then it is fake.

You can also go to the local news networks and see if anyone else is reporting the big breaking news story. If they are not it is fake news.

Please be very careful and remember if you see a story that begins with http://www.breakingnews247.net/ it is fake news.

Thank you,
Tricia

He doesn't look so pleased now...oh to have been a fly on the wall in the interrogation rooms....

I've been loosely following this. When they drove out with the covered tank, I just knew that was gonna be awful news, and it just keeps getting worse. For some reason I'm not buying four pot deals gone bad, in the span of what, 24 hours. CD suffered some sort of head injury that seemed fairly severe, iirc. A traumatic head injury can completely change a person's personality. They can become a stranger to their family and friends. SK has the "eyes have it" look. I think there's something more to this and SK may have the answers (I could be wrong).

I believe he did brag about having someone killed before, so that kind of thing was definitely on his mind.

So if he hasn't killed anyone before he sure has heck fantasized about it...

So if he hasn't killed anyone before he sure has heck fantasized about it...
I think so if it is true about him bragging about it before he killed this time. Will have to try to find a verifiable scource about it.

(quote)
His talk could be menacing, acquaintances said.

“He’s told me and my friends, ‘Yeah, I’ve killed people before, I just haven’t been caught,’ ” one acquaintance said. “We literally were just like, ‘Yeah, all right, Cosmo, sure you did.’ ”

He developed a reputation for selling guns — and marijuana.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/drugs-deception-cosmo-dinardo-cousin-163344529.html

I think so if it is true about him bragging about it before he killed this time. Will have to try to find a verifiable scource about it.
There was an article about him telling people he has killed or had people killed before. He could have very well been lying though in order to play up his gangster image.

How very sad that no one took CD's threats seriously, or maybe he felt they thought he was just full of it and he then needed to prove himself by killing the four boys, :(

There was an article about him telling people he has killed or had people killed before. He could have very well been lying though in order to play up his gangster image.

Yes but he did go through with all of that and kill. I just posted an msm article about it a couple of posts ago. There could be other msm articles about it too.

I cannot & have not been able to shake this same gut feeling. I have poured over the satellite maps of the properties...and its said that JP was about a quarter mile from the other 3 "on a hill nearby". There is what appears to be a small strip of field on the "hill" (or small mountain) above the larger field. The road connects these 2 fields. What they have in common, at least in satellite images, are the areas of concrete blocks. Where the 3 were found...its the only area in the large field that has the collection of concrete. Yet up on the hill on the smaller field, there are MANY areas of piled concrete (blocks?). I recall that the Detective said they would have had a hard time find JP where he was had they not had the confession? (if I am recalling this correctly). So that made me think the dog(s) weren't involved in finding that site. I guess I am wondering if the dogs have covered that whole area...or once they had JP recovered, did they just leave that field to focus elsewhere?
*edited to add: You can see this much better on Bing satellite maps vs Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV