Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, I don't think we are focused too much on CD being a diagnosed schizophrenic if it factors in to what he did, which would have to be verified by a psychiatrist. Those voices that a schizophrenic hears in their head are very real. And CD was booked into a psychiatric facility prior to murdering four people.

I wonder, without confirmation, without knowing exactly what he was booked for in the psychiatric facility, if this diagnosis of schizophrenia, is the PR for a more complex mental profile. People say oh they're crazy, they're schizo.

And one would think with a diagnosis as serious as schizophrenia last February (?) that this person would be much more monitored. He was not a street person, and was arrested for weapons, and yes I am wondering how he had his parent's weapons, no oversight of a grown child living in the house with mental issues?

It's hard because the last thing I want to do is judge, but when I remember the anguish and the pitfalls of Elliott Rogers parents who tried, and knew something wasn't right, I have to wonder...

$800 was also the amount that he supposedly propositioned Tim Caesar's (missing as of June) girlfriend to take her to prom. Take in mind I realize that screen shots can be edited and doctored. But I tend to believe it. So like this poster said he either only knows $800 as an amount or maybe he could be involved in TC disappearance as well? Just speculation.

Very peculiar this $800 amount consistently!! Over & over again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New here after lurking several cases for a while. This one as a whole I think will take a while to get to the answers. IMO I don't think the mental illness in the end will play a role to downplay what happened. Very sad and tragic. Obvious intentions I believe. Hopefully that is within the rules playing it safe.

are we for sure on these dates? Many locals are saying dinardos didn't buy that land until 2014.

According to: http://www.buckscountyboa.org

The Aquetong address land (where Dean's car was found) land itself went up for sale in Spring 2005 and is recorded in Sandra Dinardo's name by August 2006.

The one Lower York Rd addresss was in the DiNardo name in December 2015, but the other Lower York Rd address was in 2005..

I also think they should cross reference any murders in the area or shootings in which sneakers were missing from the victim. In one pic on CD's instagram he had a pic of a pair of sneakers with a two bullets standing between them and a piece of paper in front that read "Cosmos DiNardo February 5, 2014". I went looking in the newspapers to see if there were any shootings that day and there were two but neither mentioned if the victims' shoes had been stolen. Could he have started by shooting for shoes to sell and then graduated to this?
View attachment 120073 http://media.philly.com/images/298*300/dixon-69368-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-07-Cosmo5.png

Hello all,

My first post here, I have been following this unfortunate case through the site and also various msm.

I can provide insight on the dated image of the shoes. When selling shoes to another individual it can be common for the buyer to request tagged photos to verify that the seller has the shoes in hand and can ship within a timely manner. Personally I have done this through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and eBay.

Hope this helps a little

Philadelphia organized crime syndicates or gangs or mobsters.

They move contraband ( drugs, guns ) from the docks or inner city suppliers out to the suburbs through multiple layers of distributors and networks

Many thanks, Really???. I figured it had to do with crime but could only think of Ocean City. 🙃

Hello all,

My first post here, I have been following this unfortunate case through the site and also various msm.

I can provide insight on the dated image of the shoes. When selling shoes to another individual it can be common for the buyer to request tagged photos to verify that the seller has the shoes in hand and can ship within a timely manner. Personally I have done this through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and eBay.

Hope this helps a little

Right!! Is it common to put gun ammunition as well? J/k
What a psycho

I believe they said this area is on an elevated area. To me that looks like the product of flash flooding. A large downpour over an elevated area coming down through would make that kind of disturbance. You'll notice rutting and a large area of soil removed down to rocks in the 2010 pic.

If you look at the site with the topography turned on, that area itself is the elevated portion, so all flooding and debris would have washed the opposite direction.
themtn2.jpg

I don't believe so. He claimed he was in an accident some months back and walked around in the woods for a couple of days with a head injury and broken bones. You'd think that kind of situation would have made some news in the area, or he would have at least been reported missing. But nothing.

In this msm article it states "unconfirmed".
(quote)
Some who knew DiNardo said his behavior had changed in recent months, with unconfirmed reports blaming it on injuries from an ATV accident. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and his mother, Sandra, once had committed him to a mental-health facility. The only charge on his criminal record was a February arrest for having a firearm.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...-sean-kratz-murder-bucks-county-20170715.html

Nope haven't seen them yet, so a link would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi Karinna, here are links to CD and SK affidavits, and the official Buck's County district attorney's media statement.

Buck's County DA press statement on CD and SK's arrest. Links to full charging docs are at the bottom of the page. Warning: content is blunt and gruesome.

SK charging docs (source: Buck's County DA)

CD charging docs (source: Buck's County DA)

Two questions, any idea if that's in a floodplain area? It does, with the small picture, have the appearance of being repeatedly eroded which would lead me to believe it might not be a dump of concrete/stone rubble but erosion due to repeated flooding of that area. And secondly, the police said JP was found on a mountain, is it possible that he was to the slight north of that spot on the 400ft elevation section?

The remote areas of the Poconos used to be the dumping site for the old mob boys from NYC and Jersey back in the 50`s and 60`s.

Just waking up on West Coast and wanted to chime in. I was born and raised in the Poconos and can attest to this. Mob boys from Scranton, too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Hope this helps a little

Yes! Thank you and welcome to Websleuths. That explains a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo