Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like was stated before, not even the most talented screenwriter could create such a complex and twisted motion picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would LE go about breaking down blocks of concrete in search of ....things? It's possible those "things" would no longer be large enough to notice easily. I am trying to be tactful, but seriously I have never even considered that a possibility until just a minute ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How would LE go about breaking down blocks of concrete in search of ....things? It's possible those "things" would no longer be large enough to notice easily. I am trying to be tactful, but seriously I have never even considered that a possibility until just a minute ago.

Ashes maybe

Ashes maybe

MOO, I think it could be shards of bone and larger bone fragments left ovr from a burn scenario. Possibly mixed into the concrete or encased in it. But the DA said they have the screen for tiny evidence. I'm going to leave this line of thought. It's too much.

Anyone here familiar with the Timothy Ceasar disappearance in the Bensalem area? Has this been discussed at all?

Anyone here familiar with the Timothy Ceasar disappearance in the Bensalem area? Has this been discussed at all?
I haven't heard of that. Who is he, and how long ago did he go missing in relation to these 4Mp?

http://www.eternalreefs.com/the-eternal-reefs-story/

This is something people are choosing to do. (Legally)
My question is, it does seem like the perfect murder.
On the side of a highway- god knows where mixed into cement pylons. Who would ever check them?
It could happen, with creamains, cement wouldn't stay set if any decomp possible, it would crumble.
IMO

MOO

Idk if PA has this law, but in CA you can put up property but t has to be worth twice as much. Recently Tiffany Li, charged with murder of her children's father, bailed out of San Mateo County Jail this way. Her bail was millions.

Metaphorically and literally speaking re the recent bail, CD's family has just had to "bet the farm"...

I have not heard this officially reported but according to this cbsphilly news report from earlier:

"police sources say that cosmo dinardo does exhibit violent tendencies"

http://cbsloc.al/2tKLUHl

Sending positive thoughts to the victims and their families tonight.

:candle:

I think radar or similar would show shards etc., but if the bone is ash they would likely have to take a sample to a lab for spectroscopy.

Purely wild speculation here, but the DA did say that this is "massive in scope" - what if the incriminating material on the property that they may have found isn't directly related to the missing young men? What if they found evidence of other crimes? Not to, uh, "generalize" here, but a very wealthy Italian family that owns 15 businesses in the area (including concrete and construction) with lots of large properties? Well, it's not difficult to let the imagination wander...

Purely wild speculation here, but the DA did say that this is "massive in scope" - what if the incriminating material on the property that they may have found isn't directly related to the missing young men? What if they found evidence of other crimes? Not to, uh, "generalize" here, but a very wealthy Italian family that owns 15 businesses in the area (including concrete and construction) with lots of large properties? Well, it's not difficult to let the imagination wander...
Agreed

If I recall correctly, the DA also said in one of the early pressers that someone should never "take the law in their own hands" or similar. I have been wondering what he meant by that from the time he said it.

I find it hard to believe one person was able to hide the bodies so well all by himself.

I'm obsessed with this case and can't seem to think about anything else!!!

For future reference, while I know it's neither here nor there, there's a search feature under friends so you shouldn't have to look through long friends lists. If you're on the computer, it is on the right hand side above friends. There is also a search on the app.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members