Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an aussie who couldnt sleep, now I doubt I can. I should most likely go back to lurking also.

Sorry you can't sleep; don't go back to lurking. This is heartbreaking, and at the same time compelling-I cannot seem to look away from this thread.

OK... they are not looking for the bodies that deep, IMO. Who is actually searching for the 4 missing men?

Has this become a recovery mission or are they still search and rescue? I don't see any evidence of a search for these men... I see them building a case.

Yet the family is there... For what reason? There is no way that hole was dug within the last week.

Who says they're not looking for the bodies that deep? IMO that is exactly what they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you appleeye. The four missing men are not in that hole. So is anyone searching for the missing men?!?

I am an aussie who couldnt sleep, now I doubt I can. I should most likely go back to lurking also.

I feel you...it's my Moms 75th Birthday & she's sitting downstairs on her laptop reading this & I'm upstairs watching/reading! We should be having lunch or something but we can't pull ourselves away!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely some police stay the night there for security......

Ugh! Just noticed they brought another dozen over to concrete pile

They are moving the concrete again. I wonder why? To dig a new hole? Or is the weight of the concrete nearby endangering the existing hole? Could there be a tunnel down there? Someone mentioned slave escape tunnels early in.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I bet they trying to find a way into the bunker.....the main hole probably exposed the corner of it and they are moving the concrete to find the entrance......I hope. would be amazing to watch those boys walk out alive

If my arm is warmed up, I can hit aquetong rd with a football. This has put a large dark cloud over bucks... the discomfort and dread is very palpable in the area.

Sorry you can't sleep; don't go back to lurking. This is heartbreaking, and at the same time compelling-I cannot seem to look away from this thread.

Thank you. Its so sad, my heart just breaks for the parents of these young men, as a mother, I can imagine the despair the families are feeling.

They brought another tent over (the blue one) nearby and are taking more stuff over (broom, paper rolls, maybe a bag).

They said the Dinardo family had a backhoe on the farm.. there is no reason why a person who knows how to operate a backhoe could not dig a 12' deep x 2' wide hole, stuff 4 bodies in it and backfill and put stone on top so it looked like the driveway again.. one person could do this in a matter of a few hours... Its called having the right tool for the job!

I cant stop watching the live feed and reading on here. I'm always intrigued by cases of missing persons, but this being so local to me makes it feel more real. 😞

Lost the live feed.😔

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Did the DA do a 1pm update? Or am I imagining he said 1?

I'm trying to take a look too, but haven't found the post yet. Which post #? I searched bobbb, but got no hits.

The helicopter left the site? Hmmm

OK... they are not looking for the bodies that deep, IMO. Who is actually searching for the 4 missing men?

Has this become a recovery mission or are they still search and rescue? I don't see any evidence of a search for these men... I see them building a case.

Yet the family is there... For what reason? There is no way that hole was dug within the last week.

I agree. They are looking for anything that they can get their hands on to bring him back behind bars or just to get someone behind bars if they are alive they can be in a different state or even out of the country if they were trafficked

They've obviously found something significant in the hole-I've been sitting here wondering why they are shoring up the sides, and the only thing I can come up with is that they are planning to spend a lot more time in that hole because there is something in there still that needs a human's more careful digging. My money's on human remains of some sort-but in any event, evidence belonging to the disappearance of these men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí