Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Jadedmage, to think CD is smart enough to hide the bodies this long , but not as smart to hide the car better is crazy thinking...there are more participants in this

or maybe CD is a kinda victim also? others pressured him into using the property?

or maybe, it was a complete happenstance? Stranger killing?

there is still the other teen male missing from last month, everyone forgot about Timothy Caesar or something like that

Can someone direct me to a live link? Also will the press update be at the same link? TIA

I can't imagine CD doing this alone.

Also.. he still lived with his parents. For him to be arrested for having a gun he wasn't supposed to have... and to then still be able to get one after that... Something has to be wrong with the parents.

Which links do you use? I could not get any of the fb links to work.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Thank you guys so much for the kind words... There is actually a very simple command that allows you to see people's relationships via FB...

https://www.facebook.com/friendship/VanityName1/VanityName2/

Replace the VanityName1 and 2 with the two people you are searching for a relationship.

Your vanity name is the part of the address after the / when viewing your FB on a computer. If you have any questions with the code feel free to ask. I'm assuming most people know this, but it is a nifty little sleuthing trick.

Hmm ..doesn't seem to work for me..darn it...I will keep trying :) TY

Hes new, lol but I have to say I do like the way he is handling it, even if he doesnt have as much as he acts like he does lol

We don't know how much the DA has-he might have more than you think; certainly we don't (and shouldn't) know what they've found yet. I really doubt that CD is essentially being framed by some as-yet-unknown perp who used his family's garage to hide a car belonging to a missing man. They (LE) are on that property because the odds of this guy being involved were good enough for a judge to grant a $1,000,000 bail in an unrelated, previously dismissed case. I don't think Weintraub rushed to judgement here or the prior case would not have resurfaced like it has.

According to The Morning Call reporter out of Allentown, officials are complaining about the helicopters impeding their search efforts.

The timing and chronology of the reported shots certainly doesn't sound like target practice, though. And if the couple who reported the shots is as well-versed in firearms as they appeared to be in their comments, it wouldn't make sense to target shoot with a shotgun.

locals to bucks co have said it is not hunting season so no shots shouldn't be heard.

Target practice in this area...Certainly not uncommon to shoot guns in this area.

I think you are missing the point many people have made. It does not have to be hunting season- especially in PA- to hear gun shots. I hear gun shots daily where I am from in central PA- heck I was just out in my backyard zeroing my rifle this morning. This being a farm it does not have to be hunting season to kill vermin. I am at work and am new to this site, but look up PA laws and this is completely legal to shoot/hunt anytime on a property zoned as an agriculture area. Guns are big in PA- this isn't California.

EDIT- Just saw you are actually from CA- that was not meant as an attack on you- just pointing out that in PA it goes Flag, GUNS, Football

I don't live in CA; I live in NY State. I used to live in Doylestown, and posted my message before all of the posts that said you can shoot all the time, any time around there (lol). This is specifically what I wanted to know-if outside of hunting season, say in the fall for deer, how likely would it be for the neighbors to notice the discharge of a shotgun? I remember when living in D'town Twp, we used to regularly hear shooting during hunting season, but not at other times of the year.

By the way, I get the affinity for guns many in Pa have-I used to work at a company in Perkasie, and our yearly "floating holiday" was ALWAYS the first day of deer hunting season

"Search is really intensifying..."

DA says in live update also "no doubt" that they'll find something.

I can't imagine CD doing this alone.

Also.. he still lived with his parents. For him to be arrested for having a gun he wasn't supposed to have... and to then still be able to get one after that... Something has to be wrong with the parents.

I agree. And has anyone seen a comment or statement (even on SM) from any of the other parents? The silence i find to be a little strange, considering so many involved (4 potential victims, 1 potential perp) and so few facts.

Welcome to so many newbies, haven't seen a thread move this fast since the...well those who know me know the case...:D

DA also says Cosmo in custody for stolen car. (Meo's car). Cosmo attempted to sell this car before it was found in that garage.

The timing and chronology of the reported shots certainly doesn't sound like target practice, though. And if the couple who reported the shots is as well-versed in firearms as they appeared to be in their comments, it wouldn't make sense to target shoot with a shotgun.

Bucks county is special regulations hunting, so to hunt deer for example you must only use a slug gun, shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosmo is back in custody for stealing Meo's car.

Cosmo has been re arrested again for a stolen car (Meo) car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí